Derren Brown Has Just Predicted UK lotto Numbers Live..

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am » by Astrodicted

He isnt the first 1.Its been done by a belgian artist "Jan Bardi" in '89 and in 2003.The numbers wr placed in a box and sealed.The box itself was connected 2 a mini zeppelin.That thing floated bove a busy highway in Belgium for a week..evry1 could see it.Crazy trick

http://users.skynet.be/fa022720/_images ... azetva.jpg

http://users.skynet.be/fa022720/_images ... morgen.jpg

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm » by Ogmios

"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 pm » by Blacky

Yep I did watch it last night and then I watched the program he did after and I have to say that it wasnt the best program he has done that i have seen!
the lottery results part was good and i cant wait to see what he says on friday about how he did it!
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm » by Towelie

I didnt see him perform this act but id assume its a basic time delay trick, the BBC would postpone broadcast for a few mins to enable this trick.
Funny as hell how some think its more than a trick though :lol: .
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 pm » by Thewatcher

LowSix wrote:
thewatcher wrote:
LowSix wrote:People who have supernatural powers likely
wouldnt go into television entertainment.

Just a thought.

And its far healthier to look at this with skeptical eyes,
than to run around saying "macical powers" im thinkin...
and getting mad that people are probably right by knowing
that ALL magic involves the feature of Gullibility..

Or else they would be playing that talent in something MUCH more lucrative.

No disrespect low but i have not run around saying ''magical powers'' and to say that ''people with supernatural powers wouldn't go into television entertainment'' is debateable but you did say ''just a thought''..I do respect you low as i have been reading many topics and posts of yours for months and you get to know a bit of a how a person thinks by doing this, but i'm slightly dissapionted with your reply as it still does not answer some of my questions i threw out for debate.. And believe me low i'm a major skeptic being a ''i'll believe it when i see it ''type of person but i have followed this guy from the start and it's obvious he holds back on many things..Like i said watch his ''Oracle Act'' and that will get you thinking more deeply about this very unusual guy... :cheers:

No disrespect taken, and i wasnt referring to you specifically running around saying magic..

But, the one thing i DO know about mentalists, and magicians,
is that the technique never ever ever matches the appearance of the technique.

ever.

The mentalists are the best at this of all of them..

And truly, in my theory on magicians/mentalists/wizards..it includes the probablility that if someone had ACTUAL powers, above and beyond the normal human, they would not perform parlour magic, they would become rich, powerful, and famous and buy an island in the carribean.. They would not exercise the power to make people go ohh..and ahhh.. They would either likely effect change on things and or groups of people, or simply use it to earn ungodly cash.

(benevolence and greed being two prime motivators of the human race)

Dont get me wrong, the BASIC shit some of these guys do stumps me, but ive learned, when i found out methods for stuff thats stumped me int he past, there is ALWAYS a 'trick' to the 'trick', and it never involves the trick youre watching.

peace.

Oh and i agree the dude is absolutely phenomenal at what he does...fairplay there.
I just dont think hes doing what we think hes doing..

Low that's more like the reply i expected from you thanks very much, i appreciate you took the time to give me more of an indepth personal view :cheers: Derren brown is on now telling us how he did it so i'm sure some kind member will post the video link to tonights show showing us how he did it,speak soon members... :flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm » by Thewatcher

Truly amazing , the show has just finished,the video will be posted soon and i tell you now it was no camera trick it was all about the power of the human mind as a group ,absolutely astounding and proves my point this guy is extra special can't wait for his next show as he is really starting to come out of his unique shell now.... :cheers: Derren brown like i said in an earlier post on here ''Theres more to this guy than meets the eye'' and i think he has just profoundly proved that.... :cheers: :owned:

Writer

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm » by Hashtoker

Wow, i know which one of his explanations i want to believe...but thinking about something he said in the wednesday broadcast makes me think otherwise..
I hope someone does manage to get the clip up :flop:
Many Hands Make Light Work...

Writer

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 pm » by Hashtoker

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:53 pm » by Thewatcher

hashtoker wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Thank you sir.. :cheers: People will still say it's :bullshit: even though he has just spent an hour explaining it...For him to achieve this has taken over a year of studying from the past to the present,He even used scientists theories along with other methods to accomplish this task,which he has done..Still a skeptic i ask? :clapper:

Writer

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 pm » by Hashtoker

thewatcher wrote:Thank you sir.. :cheers:
:cheers: no problem :wink:

PreviousNext