Detox Time for Kinnigan

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 pm » by Kinninigan

Boatman wrote:Ok How come my messages are deleted?. Is somebody pratting about or what.? Is it a Mod that's done it? without telling me. If it was offensive in anyway i would have deleted it.

i am not happy about it either boatman, i have no problem with you and i liked that gif!

i dont wanna be known as a member that can tell other members "fuck off lizard man" in threads then cry for others to get banned when they feel insulted in threads

the hyper-sensitivity and double standards is getting bad around here

i did not even want proto banned for calling me "a piece of shit" but he insulted troll2rocks too..

put the queen mother smoking pic back up
:flop:

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 pm » by Boatman

Kinninigan wrote:
Boatman wrote:Ok How come my messages are deleted?. Is somebody pratting about or what.? Is it a Mod that's done it? without telling me. If it was offensive in anyway i would have deleted it.

i am not happy about it either boatman, i have no problem with you and i liked that gif!

i dont wanna be known as a member that can tell other members "fuck off lizard man" in threads then cry for others to get banned when they feel insulted in threads

the hyper-sensitivity and double standards is getting bad around here

i did not even want proto banned for calling me "a piece of shit" but he insulted troll2rocks too..

put the queen mother smoking pic back up
:flop:

:peep:

There you are Kinninigan :flop:

Previous