Detroit four-year-old child kills cousin

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 pm » by Icarus1

A four-year-old US girl shot and killed her four-year-old cousin in what authorities have called a tragic and avoidable accident.

The children were playing at their grandfather's home in Detroit on Thursday afternoon when the girl found a loaded rifle under a bed.

The boy was shot once in the chest and was pronounced dead in hospital.

Police have said they are investigating whether to press charges. It was not immediately known who owned the gun.

A family friend was the only adult at the home at the time, police said.

"It's a tragic incident," Detroit police Sgt Michael Woody said. "It's really not anything more than that. There was no malicious intent."

"This is a very senseless... incident that could have been avoided," he said, adding the accident reinforced the need to keep firearms secure, especially around children.

The gun was a small-calibre rifle, Sgt Woody said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25787934

whos at fault here? the man who owned the gun? the man who sold the gun? the man who made the gun? the child?

or all of the above?

its like a duracell bunny , it goes on and on and on and never stops, so tragic...................
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm » by Thebluecanary

My god, people. Seriously. If you've got kids in the house, you need to put that shit up where they can't get to it. It's not hard.

What a tragedy for that little girl and her family. I hope she gets some good counseling to deal with the feelings she's going to have about this for the rest of her life.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 6:49 pm » by Neversaydie

With all the false flag so called tragic gun stories lately.........well.
Gun confiscation is a major priority of the U.S government at the moment, so this would be nicely received by them to further their agenda to take your guns away. Sandy Hook anyone?

Oh, and by the way, if the BBC is reporting this you can bet all is not what is seems. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I'd rather wait for an alternative point of view rather than believe anything that the Beeb has to say.
I'm going to err on the side of caution on this one before I make up my mind.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.