Devil Worshipers Say Black Mass in Oklahoma Will Happen

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Devil Worshipers Confident Black Mass in Oklahoma Will Happen Despite Petition

Group's Leader: "We believe in Angra Mainyu that is the original devil from Persia"

Satanic rights activists outside Harvard Square, after the "black mass" was cancelled by Harvard.

The devil worshiping church hosting the black mass in the Oklahoma City Civic Center in Oklahoma City on Sept. 21 remains confident that the event will take place, despite a recent online petition from an opposing organization.

The controversial ceremony, to be held by a religious group known as Dakhma of Angra Mainyu, has been met with great opposition, with more than 70,000 online petitions being collected urging the civic center to cancel the event.

"The black mass is the most obscene attack against the Catholic mass that can be imagined," said John Ritchie, the director of TFP Student Action, an organization that defends student's moral values on college campuses that started the petition to The Christian Post. "It harms the moral fabric of our nation and that's the primary reason I oppose it. The highest reason is that it offends God."

Ritchie, along with the organization, view the mass as a direct attack on God and the moral values of those who love and revere Him.

"For someone to deliberately attack the supreme good, [God], intentionally, to cause harm [and be] deliberately filled with hatred is something that not only hurts Catholics and Christians, in general, but everybody of good will."

From a legal standpoint, the church has every right to hold this black mass; however, Ritchie believes community leaders also have the right to stop it if they believe it threatens the common good of the people and the values of many American Christians. He sees this as a group taking advantage of American freedom to openly assault people of faith.

"I don't think the First Amendment should be used as a baseball bat to bash Christians over the head, and in this case I think it's being used in that way," he continued.

Member Adam Daniels of the satanist organization holding the event was recently sued by Archbishop Paul Coakley of Oklahoma City for illicitly obtaining the consecrated host for the black mass and was ordered to return it.

He briefly spoke with CP about the black mass and clarified the beliefs of his group, which revolve around worshiping an ancient Persian deity.

"We are devil worshippers, we are not spiritual satanists," Daniels told CP. "We believe in Angra Mainyu that is the original devil from Persia."

The group's website describes the deity as a "destroyer." The church itself aims to give people "freedom" from religions that try to "restrain them" from following their "natural animal instincts."

Daniels remains confident that the black mass will take place on Sept. 21 and told CP that he does not view the recent petition as a serious threat.

Ritchie described the return of the host as a "victory" in a previous statement, but still plans to fight until the event is officially canceled.

"It's a partial victory, but the black mass itself has not been canceled," said Ritchie to CP. "That's why [we] continue to protest and to pray until it is finally canceled."

Group's Leader: "We believe in Angra Mainyu that is the original devil from Persia"

Here is a pic of Angra Mainya, they are really Reptilian worshipers! And Satan is the planet Sirrius.

:look:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/devil ... on-125547/

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:52 pm » by Slith

There's a pack of f'kn idiots if I've ever seen one.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 11:34 pm » by Kinninigan

Slith wrote:There's a pack of f'kn idiots if I've ever seen one.

Back in 90's I went to see Marilyn Manson in concert. Thats what the line looked like! I got outta the Manson phase pretty quick!

:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 11:55 pm » by Opalserpent

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 am » by Chaindrive2.5

Alright... just who (in the hell)... pun included :lol: is the westboro baptist church going to.......

aggro – ball up – bang out – Barney – BBE – beat down – beat (one's) ass – beat the hell out of – beat the shit out of – bust on – bust up – catch the fair one – chuck 'em – do – drop gloves – dustup – front – fuck up – get banked on – get crunk with – get medieval – go postal – hose – jack up – jump – kick ass – kick (one's) ass – lay into – make (one) dust (one's) back off – mess up – open a can of whoop ass – put the beat down – put the smack down – rassle – rip a new asshole – rock – roll – ro-sham-bo – rough up – scrap – skullfuck – smack down – step – stole – swapap – take down – take it outside – take out – throw down – throw hands – tote an ass whuppin' – tune up – wail on – want a piece of – whoop (one's) ass – wreck

first... THESE asswipes or ISIS... I would think these asswipe, after all its on their home team turf.. therefore it would be home team advantage.. isnt that correct.? Hey, if Westboro can beat the shit out these guys.. their 1-0.. thats pretty confident for a away game... :lol:

RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Image

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 am » by lllSpocklll

The founding father's envisioned a nation tempered with reason by people with good intentions - they never considered belligerence and pop culture.

Back then you could whip the shit out of your kids if they got out of line.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 pm » by Mad Scientist

Kinninigan wrote:
Back in 90's I went to see Marilyn Manson in concert. Thats what the line looked like! I got outta the Manson phase pretty quick!

:lol:

I can imagine the look:

Because Women Are a Science!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 pm » by Boondox681

i'm 45 and was born and raised a christian.

i would much rather associate with 'satan worshippers'...for two reason-

1.they have killed far less people throughout history in the name of their 'god'.

and most importantly,
2.they have never tried to convert or force their beliefs upon me.

(plus the music is a LOT better)
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 4:39 pm » by Slith

Boondox681 wrote:i'm 45 and was born and raised a christian.

i would much rather associate with 'satan worshippers'...for two reason-

1.they have killed far less people throughout history in the name of their 'god'.

and most importantly,
2.they have never tried to convert or force their beliefs upon me.

(plus the music is a LOT better)

You make a good point Boon. Although with present Christians, it's guilt by association, not so much them. I get along with most religious people by not talking about religion. In my experience, that's when it becomes a conundrum.

Peace

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Next