diabetes now linked to soda consumption

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 pm » by Drjones

Over 130,000 cases of diabetes now linked to soda consumption, HFCS
http://www.naturalnews.com/028340_diabetes_sodas.html :rtft:

(NaturalNews) For years, advocates of natural health have been hammering away at the message that soda causes diabetes and obesity. The soda industry, meanwhile, has remained in denial mode, mirroring the ridiculous position of the tobacco industry that "nicotine is not addictive." Soda doesn't cause diabetes, the industry claims, and it's perfectly safe to consume in essentially unlimited quantities. :badair:

But we need to clamp down on vitamins and minerals and all things related to natural healthcare though... :bang;

Now comes new research presented at the American Heart Association's Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology and Prevention annual conference in San Francisco. This new research reveals that over the last decade, soda consumption has conservatively caused:

• 130,000 new cases of diabetes
• 14,000 new cases of heart disease
• 50,000 more "life years" with heart disease over the last decade

Just thought i'd post this as i passed all the kinds on their lunchbreak,they were literally foaming at the mouth and jeering me as i cycled by them,i was like WTF?..but hey i looked at what 99% of then were eating and drinking..good god...a bottle of Irn bru,a can of coke,a sausage roll,a packet of skittles...jesus...NOTHING matters aslong as they are brainwashed and if they cannot eat good healthy fresh food hey they aint gonna complain too much are they,oh and when they finish for the day they head home,mobile phone in hand off to play some computer games...wow this is the peak of human evolution..we truly are being de- evolved and exterminated :help:

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 pm » by MeganFoster

Soda is the often choice of drinks here in our country unfortunately this drink replace those healthy fluids that our body need.We have to remember that its better to avoid those beverages with too soda than to suffer the consequence of it.Its not good for the health specially for the heart.CheckOut More