DID Dr JONES EVER TALK TO GOD??!!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 pm » by Futuju

drjones wrote: :lol: Thanks guys,my experience was non existent,whereas my friend at the time went off into wonderland,kinda strange i guess i got no effect,i was doing it right i can assure you. :think:

Was it ecological? :D

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 am » by Drjones

futuju wrote:
drjones wrote: :lol: Thanks guys,my experience was non existent,whereas my friend at the time went off into wonderland,kinda strange i guess i got no effect,i was doing it right i can assure you. :think:

Yeah,it was the 5x extract we were using m8. ;)
For the record running a marathon is a really amazing high,definetely out of body like...mind expanding,actually i'm going to gym right now for 2 hours.When you do the endurance stuff it definetely blisses you out,most of the time.Like i said before perhaps my years of training had altered my physiology in such a way as to make my body/mind very resistant to the salvia?...i dunno,just a thought.It's been the only factor that i can come up with versus the people who have genuine experiences with it?..Most of em don't keep fit at all. :D

Initiate

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 pm » by Nuada

LowSix wrote:Oh trust me..it DOES stuff.

But its the weirdest plant in the world, in that it wont take everyone under, and even for myself..it is 100% dose independant..meaning i can take one batch of the same stuff, smoke a bowl and not get touched, or two days later, i can smoke ten flakes and fall through the crack in the universe.

Very odd stuff..but it certainly doesnt effect everyone the same way, and im torn about this, but i DO wish (for slightly mischievious reasons) that everyone that confidently states that it doesnt do anything, could spend thrity seconds in my shoes during a breakthough.

They would become salvia preachers overnight.
Or go clinically insane....i know of two that have.

Most peple that have full breakthroughs though,
honestly, never touch the stuff ever again.

Ten hits of blotter is kindergarten compared to what salvia can do.
same for mushies..

I agree. I never took it again either. And the buzz?...Woooph. Too much to explain. A different world to what we see normally, to say the least.
Most peple that have full breakthroughs though,
honestly, never touch the stuff ever again.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

drjones wrote:
futuju wrote:

For the record running a marathon is a really amazing high,definetely out of body like...mind expanding,actually i'm going to gym right now for 2 hours.When you do the endurance stuff it definetely blisses you out,most of the time.Like i said before perhaps my years of training had altered my physiology in such a way as to make my body/mind very resistant to the salvia?...i dunno,just a thought.It's been the only factor that i can come up with versus the people who have genuine experiences with it?..Most of em don't keep fit at all. :D

Hey Jones, For the proper effect you need to try the 25x salvia, anything else is pointless trust me :flop: Also don't roll it into spliffs, you need a pipe or a bong, take one big hit, hold it in for as long as possible and when you exhale you should literally dissolve. The last time i tried it i initially thought i had travelled the universe, more recently i came to the realisation that i WAS the universe, however to everyone else i was uncontrollably laughing in the corner producing a substantial puddle of drool. In about two minutes you will return to your body hopefully remembering the unity with the cosmos you experienced.

The true salvia experience can only be achieved through the higher strength stuff, i think you should try again :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm » by Drjones

For the record running a marathon is a really amazing high,definetely out of body like...mind expanding,actually i'm going to gym right now for 2 hours.When you do the endurance stuff it definetely blisses you out,most of the time.Like i said before perhaps my years of training had altered my physiology in such a way as to make my body/mind very resistant to the salvia?...i dunno,just a thought.It's been the only factor that i can come up with versus the people who have genuine experiences with it?..Most of em don't keep fit at all. :D[/quote]

Hey Jones, For the proper effect you need to try the 25x salvia, anything else is pointless trust me :flop: Also don't roll it into spliffs, you need a pipe or a bong, take one big hit, hold it in for as long as possible and when you exhale you should literally dissolve. The last time i tried it i initially thought i had travelled the universe, more recently i came to the realisation that i WAS the universe, however to everyone else i was uncontrollably laughing in the corner producing a substantial puddle of drool. In about two minutes you will return to your body hopefully remembering the unity with the cosmos you experienced.

The true salvia experience can only be achieved through the higher strength stuff, i think you should try again :cheers:[/quote]

Hmmmm... :think:

Previous