DID Dr JONES EVER TALK TO GOD??!!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm » by Nuada

Howdy Dr. Just wondered if you ever took those hallucinogens [if memory serves me it was Salvia Divinorum (sage)] that time and if so, were they enlightening?
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Initiate

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 5:53 pm » by Xxsparklexx

nuada wrote:Howdy Dr. Just wondered if you ever took those hallucinogens [if memory serves me it was Salvia Divinorum (sage)] that time and if so, were they enlightening?

I remember that very interesting thread and every now and then, the Dr. pops back in my mind regarding that.
If I remember correctly, he never took the Salvia, or took just a little but didn't experience anything.

Good question, nuada, I'm pretty curious myself :look:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 pm » by Drjones

:lol: Thanks guys,my experience was non existent,whereas my friend at the time went off into wonderland,kinda strange i guess i got no effect,i was doing it right i can assure you. :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm » by Aragajag

Have you smoked pot before? When i first tried it nothing happened maybe you need to be broken in so to say someway. Get the receptors in the brain configured to acept the alien chemical that is the same shape as what is normal in brain chemsity? just a thought. Did your friend have the same batch?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm » by Drjones

aragajag wrote:Have you smoked pot before? When i first tried it nothing happened maybe you need to be broken in so to say someway. Get the receptors in the brain configured to acept the alien chemical that is the same shape as what is normal in brain chemsity? just a thought. Did your friend have the same batch?

No m8,never smoked pot,my friend on the other hand does about once/week.I get what you say about 'breaking in' definetely.I dunno i kinda impressed myself that i took this stuff and it had no effect on me :) ,well,i think for a second the curtains kinda warped,hard ot explain but this like i say lasted a second,if that,i thought something was going to happen soon after but nothin.We both used the same batch.I'm not that bothered and don't have an urge to do it all again to be honest.

Perhaps we should discuss these 'legal highs' who's tried what and did it work etc. :?:

Initiate

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 6:44 pm » by Nuada

At the time i tried Salvia Divinorum it was legal and i thought it was outstanding. I'm not sure about it's legality nowadays. One thing though, i'd be surprised if the law makers allowed it to remain legal for long. As Bill Hicks once intimated, "you can't have people experiencing unconditional love", for too long. "That would fuk up the economy"

The experiences i prefer myself are those that the law does not allow. Psilocybin a firm favourite of mine, and one whose path i shall be walking down very shortly myself, once again!
:nails:
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm » by Aragajag

nuada wrote:At the time i tried Salvia Divinorum it was legal and i thought it was outstanding. I'm not sure about it's legality nowadays. One thing though, i'd be surprised if the law makers allowed it to remain legal for long. As Bill Hicks once intimated, "you can't have people experiencing unconditional love", for too long. "That would fuk up the economy"

The experiences i prefer myself are those that the law does not allow. Psilocybin a firm favourite of mine, and one whose path i shall be walking down very shortly myself, once again!
:nails:

It was all legal and provided by nature. Thats the way I think of it, look at hemp for war effort then it criminal again after the war, whatever way Jones you come to the end its up to you and I think these things give you a glimpse off the Great All. nature doesnt pressure you.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 9:17 pm » by domdabears

Ive smoked a lot of salvia, but never got anything like that. To be honest, I dont think It can do stuff like that to you. It just gives you a hard core body buzz and a little visuals. Also it makes my teeth feel like their melting. It gives me a weird taste too. It feels like your body is being pulled down, too. LOL and it gives you retard hands. dee da dee. Thats all ive ever gotten off salvia though.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm » by Lowsix

Oh trust me..it DOES stuff.

But its the weirdest plant in the world, in that it wont take everyone under, and even for myself..it is 100% dose independant..meaning i can take one batch of the same stuff, smoke a bowl and not get touched, or two days later, i can smoke ten flakes and fall through the crack in the universe.

Very odd stuff..but it certainly doesnt effect everyone the same way, and im torn about this, but i DO wish (for slightly mischievious reasons) that everyone that confidently states that it doesnt do anything, could spend thrity seconds in my shoes during a breakthough.

They would become salvia preachers overnight.
Or go clinically insane....i know of two that have.

Most peple that have full breakthroughs though,
honestly, never touch the stuff ever again.

Ten hits of blotter is kindergarten compared to what salvia can do.
same for mushies..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm » by Aragajag

Oh Low that was 6 oh 66 posts for you thats enough thanks.... had a friend who love alls types of natural highs and he said all that happened to him was he felt like he got stuck in the wall as a cupboard door and that was all he was. I have used many things but this and from my exp it is not a mac donalds garantee you get what your given and go with it on drugs.

Next