Did everyone see the Vatican says OK to believe in ALIENS???

Writer

PostMon May 19, 2008 4:37 pm » by Warfinge

Really I think the last 10 years have been a slow orientation for the world to be ready for disclosure of Alien intelligent life. More and more UFO reports given air time in mainstream media, retired military officers sharing experiences, all the shows about UFOs and delving into their motives. I believe that something will be released soon to confirm extraterrestrial life is visiting earth for whatever reason.

As far as fuel prices, food shortage mania and the rest.....every generation believes that civilization will collapse on their watch. Even the founding fathers wondered if America would survive them. A lot of people see the ongoing wars as destructive and divisive but when history has had time to put all this in perspective, it really won't be so remarkable in the big picture encompassing the entire history of mankind. Even global warming could be explained as part of earths natural cycle if looked at and studied in a large enough time context. Although personally I think it's a terraforming project :).... It's easy to "cherry pick" certain facts to justify a panic but seriously, it's just more of the same thats been going on since man learned to plant crops. Just my opinion.

PostTue May 20, 2008 3:44 pm » by Sarah7351

Yes indeed, we are slowly being conditioned to accept the truth about ET by the vatican going public.

However I don't believe that the reason's for the governments secrecy is because of a fear of mass panic. That is absurd.

It is simply because we have uncovered vast amounts of technology from these aliens...the kind of technology that would make GAS and OIL a JOKE. These insanely rich and diabolical people (often referred to as the Shadow Government) want to be sure to drain this planet dry before we are allowed to utilize a cheaper power source of any kind.

It is all about money and they will sooner see us die by destroying the earth than to relinquish any perk that money and power brings them. What do they care about us? They will be safely tucked away in a controlled enviornment with reserves of food etc. while the rest of us...the working poor and middle class...all die...or suffer.

I am a member of a site where you can find incredible information on the agenda of the aliens, the government, etc. it's at this web address: melchizadek.conforums.com
There's a great amount of knowlege here and you all are welcome to join and give your opinions.

PostSat May 24, 2008 1:13 am » by Temptresswolf

i believe the aliens are fallen angels,but also that there are good aliens(good angels) who are here to help us the vatican are false and corrupt and even let you believe that sunday is the sabbath,lies ,lies check your history ,look up all religions and decide for yourselves,am fed up with being contolled telling me what ican and can`t do,no more for me,i know more than they like they tell me i have pychosis,yeah right.Food shortages of food in the uk,can`t buy what you normally buy,they control everything,nwo get stuffed not for me,will die before they own me or my sons,have already prepared my family have you yours

Initiate

PostSat May 24, 2008 1:24 am » by Harlekin

Here is a video I found about the subject and uploaded it on Disclose.tv:

PostSat May 24, 2008 5:38 pm » by Rikkiboy

i suspect they have known for years that alien entities exist and have covered it up. Dont forget people the Vatican are the most powerful religion on this Earth. They would suppress knowledge rather than give it to us because it would run contrary to their teachings. Remember Gallileo?? And how he proved the Earth was round etc etc and the Catholic church would have had him exterminated?? However, for them to say this is very strange as the Bible is silent about other lifeforms on other planets etc etc.

Personally I think we are being prepared for this slowly but surely. For me I would like to welcome all Alien lifeforms as long as they can rid the planet of disease, end war, make all the people of the Earth one united race, and destroy all the weapons of mass destruction that we have at our disposal. We will find out in the next year or so I think. I cant wait. Maybe E.T is out there and just waiting for the right moment. Hallelujah!!!! What does everyone else think on this matter?? Let me know people. My name is Dean and im from England.

Writer

PostSun May 25, 2008 3:22 pm » by Warfinge

rikkiboy wrote:
Personally I think we are being prepared for this slowly but surely. For me I would like to welcome all Alien lifeforms as long as they can rid the planet of disease, end war, make all the people of the Earth one united race, and destroy all the weapons of mass destruction that we have at our disposal..

Hah! That's assuming they give a crap about our plight as a race. I believe one of the reasons ET visits are not formally acknowledged by authority is because the people in charge have no idea what ETs want. After 50+ years of trying to communicate, I believe ETs ignore it and continue to do whatever they do because they couldn't care less about our primitive civilization or our needs. I believe what Hawking said on the matter. That visiting/invading higher tech civilizations could only be bad for the world. Like the Spanish and the Mayans. I hope you are right though. I'd like to have Aliens fix our flawed world. I just want a fix that we will like :)

Initiate

PostSun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm » by Loneqqwolf

Lets sum this all up, as if anyone knows whether or not there are other life forms in the universe it most surely will be God. I believe in God even though I have never seen him in person. The Catholic church has now said this to be true and who has closer ties to God than them. So it be said and so it be done.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 7:28 pm » by Jenna

gj812 wrote:When the announcements come - and they will come - they will be announced gradually, so as to minimise impact. This process will take years, and indeed has already started a while back.

Agreed. In fact I think the resulting effect will be, "Wait, you didn't know that aliens exist? Wow you are soooo living in 2025..." :lol:

Also, I think movies and television have been preparing us for years as well. Not everyone watches the news but just about everyone has seen Independence Day or Signs.... and Earth Girls are Easy. (hehe)
:mrgreen:
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs. Image

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm » by Temptresswolf

aliens in old ages actually means demons,ever thought the aliens could be fallen angels,and some good angels as watchers,would be just right for the vatican to admit them,they are demons themelves,they brought in sunday as sabbath as well as much more lies they lead people to believe.rome will soon fall

Writer

PostSun Jun 22, 2008 4:31 pm » by Warfinge

I have always wondered if Aliens were simply other humans from different dimensions. A lot of scientists are predicting it might be technologically simpler and faster to learn how to skip through the multi-verse than to actually travel to distant stars. With that in mind, perhaps we have "alternate" humans blinking in for resources they know are here and where to find them.

So in that hypothetical context, hiding incursions by "alternate" humans might make sense. Imagine the panic of a tech superior intruder you couldn't detect who could come and go at will. Who have needs for the same resources you do and are here to take it. The cover up may be that greys and all other flavors of aliens are just us in subtly different evolutions.

Perhaps the Vatican and the rest of the world are ready to protect our resources by addressing the problem. Perhaps we will know what the government already knows before long and this "new" outside threat will be used to merge governments and........

Previous