DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm » by Spock

liberal wrote:Interesting vids Spock.

I am actually a strong christian, believing firmly in the word of God, so this kind of stuff is disturbing to me. Not that I buy into it, just that you never really know when one of these cooky stories is gonna hit the nail on the head.

I am not going to stand up and defend every word of the Bible, but I will say that it holds power. There are many mysteries buried in that text, be they real or just imaginary. I have personally had experiences of a very religious nature, so I tend to believe that it is highly possible that there is powerful, and telling information in the Bible that we have yet to come to understand.

Much that we could understand is lost in translation and may never be realized again. That, in my opinion, is a tragedy. It is like having this great treasure map but having key elements missing. Every time you think you are close to understanding the map, the treasure eludes you again.

Anyway, that is my reaction.

Do I think Obama is the Anti-Christ. No, I don't. But, who the hell knows? There are many attributes descried in the Bible, and Obama seems to be falling into some of those. But, so have many other men in history. So that is the Bitch of it all, we will really never know until the shit hits the fan.

UNBELIEVABLE! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER AND PIGS ARE CURRENTLY SLING-SHOTTING AROUND THE MOON!

WE AGREE 100% ON SOMETHING! Surely the end is near.

I think of the whole matter exactly as you have stated. I always go back to when Jesus told the pharisees that they follow the letter of the law but not the heart, that they puke at chocking on a gnat, but swallow a camel. It comes down to fundamentalism and the christians that so easily judge others buy their own perceived spiritual seniority - that makes Jesus upset. I believe the true heart of the Bible is what the christian nation holds dear. We tend to make fools of ourselves when we argue semantics. It's best to stay humble in our walk - but it's hard to do that. The thing that is not in our court is it all boils down to faith and personal experience - how do you lecture a skeptic on that? you don't, you take your shot and keep turning the cheek, because it's not up to us to change anybody, that is the job of the holy spirit. Heck, it's impossible to control your own kids.

Writer

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 pm » by Moterra

From years of research my best guess for the Antichrist is Felipe Carlos Prince of Astaurius in Northern Spain son of King Juan Carlos

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 6:19 pm » by Cornbread714

What ever happened with this guy?

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 pm » by Spock

Becks is on Supriem. He's compiling more info and will post as soon as he has something together.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 pm » by Spock

moterra wrote:Image

From years of research my best guess for the Antichrist is Felipe Carlos Prince of Astaurius in Northern Spain son of King Juan Carlos

Interesting, I have heard his name before concerning this - do you have any links to share?

May I also say - HIS WIFE IS SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!

Initiate

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 pm » by Itofts

What a joke these videos are, if you spend enough time tweeking any random words & numbers you can almost come up with "proof" of something or other.
Oh and the way at the end of the second video he says that's what I've been saying all along.. no it isn't you little liar playing with people's heads.. this is on par with that "screams from hell" video. shocking

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Oh the Wrath............The Wrath............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 pm » by Pindz

spock wrote:Thanks for your dissertation on religion. Did you think the video was interesting?

HEY , ITS VERY INTERESTING + MIND BOGGLING ....
:flop:

(the first video was posted here by Adamflownemo , i have it on youtube channel and its very popular - 200000 views in 2 moths .. )

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

domains wrote:You got this far... when does the bowing start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KpYZCI2 ... xt_from=PL

Not only wasn't that funny but it gave me a headache.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Oct 11, 2009 7:42 am » by Strider2

lol

The vid could be right or wrong - but in the end I think that this is of no consequence.

People simply need to understand that *they* are the power that lights this world, and not our imagined rulers.

PreviousNext