Did Man Walk with the Dinosaurs? Dinosaurs and Dragons

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm » by Megame23

A friend recommended this to me last night, I found it right here on disclose, thanks Boondox :)

Great video! A very interesting look at the evidence that man walked with the dinosaurs, and that the traditional view of an evolutionary timeline is quite wrong. It even talks about a dinosaur that was found with flesh intact! how is that possible over all those millions of years? and why do so many peoples have descriptions and artwork of these beasts if they did not live with them? Do dragons often represent dinosaurs?

:flop:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 pm » by Funnyman46

Sometimes it's right in our faces

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 pm » by Ghost32

It appears that they did live close to each other. They have found human footprints and dinosaur prints together around the world (I think humans tracked certain types and hunted them)

Watch Below.

Humans Lived With Dinosaurs & Giants

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 am » by Anuki

thnx for posting this!

:flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am » by evesmedusa

A very interesting collection of videos, with a great deal of input from Creation Ministries, who strive to proof the Testament theories of the Bible regarding the creation.

http://creation.com/

The reign of the dinosaurs were a thorn in the side of Bibilical creationists, yet, the bible does mention 'dragons' or dinosaurs, as these videos explain and with some historical evidence from ancient texts or verbal history (the collective consiousness of mankind?) and are presented for our consideration and validation.

They strive to prove the 'factual' being of the Bible, their main arguement seems (IMO) to prove that God did, indeed, create Dragons or Dinosaurs as part of his plan for humans (his supreme creation?) and that humans and dinosaurs existed together at one point.

The question one must answer is, Why?

The answer lies with our modern culture of collective information, we need proof, proof that the Bible does indeed contain the words of God and that it is valid - afterall, if God created the dinosaurs, what was his purpose in doing so? and how does that impact upon faith?

For they strive to present circumstancial evidence of Gods actions, in creation of the dinosaurs, which will satisfy the growing scientific knowledge of mankind, in a sentence,They seek to 'prove' the truth of the Bible (i.e. God's words) to a new 'enlightened age' of humans, one's that question the evolution of their species and their destiny.

For any true Christian, this is unneccessary, For the life of the Christ answers any such questions - if you believe and that belief is true - So, I would truely love anthropoligists, paleontologist, geologists and Archaeologists to actually study the evidence available and present their findings to us - without the religious agenda.

I am a committed Christian, but my mind remains open to any such truths discovered, even if not the 'truth' I wished for.

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:13 am » by Flecktarn

i can remember seeing a picture of a myan painting of man rideing on the back of a dino ,,how would they know what dino looked like,,,,makes you think :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 am » by Mumin

and, of course, the classic:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 am » by Boondox681

megame...
:pray:

i love this shit.we have no clue.our feeble little minds couldn't handle the truth.
but when you find a little nugget like this...
it makes it worthwhile.(that's what i saying,anyway :D )

peace bro
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 am » by Imnottheone

You all should visit the "Creation Museum" in Northern Kentucky. It's been up and running for about 8 years now and gets millions of visitors (mostly beleivers in "creationism"). And (I'm not kidding about this) they are about to build a theme park which will feature a full re-creation of Noah's Ark (apparently to all of the Bible's instructions). I'll go, if they put a rollercoaster in it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 am » by Boondox681

those zany christians! :ohno:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next