NASA Capture An Image Of A Spaceship On The Moon???

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

Here's a story that has been going around the web since about 2007. It's pretty amazing and I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't received more attention. I think many editors thought it was too far fetched to be true.

Upload to Disclose.tv

To be honest, we thought it was a hoax until one of the staff here at viewzone decided to procure the film strips from the NASA site, noticed that there were two images of the object available (taken from different angles) and made a 3D composite image. The results are at the bottom of this page. While we are not confident about the accompanying video and images of the "alien entity" (the female body), we are surprised that the 3D images do show an actual object on the Moon's surface.

If you have the old red-blue 3D glasses you can see the spaceship pretty clearly. There's not much doubt that it's a spaceship -- either that or a submarine -- but we'll leave that up to our readers to decide.

Background Story

The story comes to us from a man who claims he was on a special NASA mission:

William Rutledge is retired and now lives in Africa. He recently came out to reveal some amazing facts about his involvement with NASA in the late 70s. Rutledge claims to have worked on at least two missions to the Moon, including the failed Apollo 19, and the Apollo 20, which he says was launched in August of 1976 from Vandenberg Air Force Base.

Both of these missions, according to Rutledge, were "classified joint Space missions" resulting from collaborations between U.S. and Soviet governments. They do not appear on any roster of NASA missions -- and, if this is true -- for good reasons.

The purpose of these missions was to investigate a large object on the far side of the moon in the Delporte-Izsak region, allegedly discovered and photographed during the Apollo 15 mission. The object, which vaguely resembled an "X-Wing" fighter as seen in the Star Wars films, was supposed to have been a very large alien spacecraft

which had crashed or was otherwise abandoned on the Moon in ancient times.

So I know most have seen this before but for those that haven't :look:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm » by Redistuo

this is confirmed hoax u should know by now

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 pm » by Boondox681

this is confirmed hoax u should know by now

ok,humor me
confirmed by whom?
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 pm » by Troll2rocks

This is a hoax and is years old, it was done by film students I believe.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm » by Rebellfoxx

ok COMPLETELY random comment here but saw you seem extremely knowledgeable...soo haha do you have ANY idea ANYONE where i can watch The Event online in UK~sorry for hijack i am desperate to see it online

many thanks
The Man who regards his own life and those of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost disqualified from Life...A.E

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 pm » by Mouzty

troll2rocks wrote:This is a hoax and is years old, it was done by film students I believe.

Wasn't this footage taking during the supposed Apollo 20-flight :bang; :bang; :bang;

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

rebellfoxx wrote:ok COMPLETELY random comment here but saw you seem extremely knowledgeable...soo haha do you have ANY idea ANYONE where i can watch The Event online in UK~sorry for hijack i am desperate to see it online

many thanks

Type in this into google.

Watch the event online free.

that will do it for you. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm » by Rebellfoxx

troll2rocks wrote:
rebellfoxx wrote:ok COMPLETELY random comment here but saw you seem extremely knowledgeable...soo haha do you have ANY idea ANYONE where i can watch The Event online in UK~sorry for hijack i am desperate to see it online

many thanks

Type in this into google.

Watch the event online free.

that will do it for you. :cheers:

tried but constantly get referred to U.S. sites and the message sorry, this cannot be played in your country...and i thought we were allies (!)
The Man who regards his own life and those of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost disqualified from Life...A.E

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm » by Tinman4higher

savwafair2012 wrote:http://tvshack.cc/tv/The_Event/
:flop:

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Next