Did Nazi Germany poison their own with flouride?

Initiate

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 pm » by Bayonetta

I had post this in another thread but it seemed to be a question on its own. I was scanning through and found this and looked at the date at the very bottom of the article written.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 946296D6CF

did this have anything to do with them so fanatically eradicating the jews. I mean hitler did make a big deal about the 'hitler kids.'

and why did America get involved truly even after George Washingtons advice had stead fast for so long.
History books record that World War I started when the nations went to war to avenge the assassination of the Archduke Francis Ferdinand, the heir to the Habsburg throne, on June 28, 1914.

This is the typical explanation. But the "revisionist historian" knows just what caused and what the purpose was of the conflagration of World War I.

Up until America's entry into this war, the American people had followed the wise advice of President George Washington given in his farewell address, delivered to the nation on September 17, 1796. President Washington said: "It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world.... Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humour or caprice?'

President Washington attempted to warn the American people about getting embroiled in the affairs of Europe. But in 1914, it was not to be. There were those who were secretly planning America's involvement in World War I whether the American people wanted it or not.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-1/ww1.htm

Did the Germans poison their own first with flouride as it does connect to sterilizing people. Did they do it before they started their campagn with the jew in 1939, years later after the first world war. Seems as if the first one was just a proxy

And with all the disection into possible alien contact, how does that factor into their campagn?

Was it trully their endevour or was it the experiment guide by the head of something else other that hitler or his more responsibly involved generals. I mean didn't the 3rd Reik, or watever, dissappear up into the poles. I saw some old german lady on a documaentary speaking of letters written back to them that suggested to their survival when thought to have been lost and dead. I don't know how to find it again though. Docs like that i just happen to run upon. I'm hoping somebody knows what doc i mean here.

It just gets me to wondering if they were promised something for their efforts and with all the govermental building of secret underground bases today to secure a number of people, are we watching the same thing happen again.

I'm sorry if i seem a bit out there with my thoughts, but some of it just seems to be connected somehow and creates a bigger piture of just whats happen to us or what's actually happening. And besides at a site like this it is just such an oppertunity to ask such questions. I hope :|
Last edited by Bayonetta on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 pm » by Kerrblur2

We do it now, I dont see why they didnt do it then
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 pm » by Boondox681

yes of course.it was introduced in america in the early 1900's.while visiting the gulags in russia in 1905-07,a true humanitarian named Averill Harriman asked how/why the prisoners were so docile.the answer was flouride.through his businesses and banks,and with the help of pres.woodrow wilson it continues to decimate the united states today.the word docile is the key.flouride has taken away our ability to get angry enough to revolt.

EARLIEST AVAILABLE RUSSIAN FLUORIDE EVIDENCE:

"I, Oliver Kenneth Goff, was a member of the Communist Party and the Young Communist League, from May 2, 1936, to October 9, 1939.

During this period of time, I operated under the alias of John Keats with number 18-B-2. My testimony before the Government is in Volume 9 of the Un-American Activities Report for 1939.

"While a member of the Communist Party, I attended Communist training schools in New York and Wisconsin ... and we were trained in the revolutionary overthrow of the U.S. Government."

... We discussed quite thoroughly the fluoridation of water supplies and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison camps.

The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced into the American water supply, it would bring about a

spirit of lethargy in the nation, where it could keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism.

We also discussed the fact that keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so that they would surrender to obtain fresh water.

"We discussed in these schools, the complete art of revolution: the seizure of the main utilities, such as light, power, gas, and water, but it was felt by the leadership that if a program of fluoridating of the water could be carried out in the nation, it would go a long way toward the advancement of the revolution. "The above statements are true." Oliver Kenneth Goff.
(Signed & notarized 6/22/57.)

20 years after Mr. Goff was indoctrinated on the Communist purposes of fluoridating U.S. water supplies, in New York there appeared an article in the 13 April 1956 issue of THE COMMUNIST DAILY WORKER entitled "Facts Spur Campaign for Fluoridation Here":

"Politicians of the [New York] City Council and Board of Estimate are timid men who are catering to misguided sentiment, outmoded tradition, and backward fears of the unscientific.

A widespread educational campaign among both the politicians and people on the value of the Board of Health's program for fluoridation is certainly indicated."

Note that the DAILY WORKER was commonly used to give widespread advice to all Communists in America.

Therefore the above article was official Party line instructions on how to stigmatize people who opposed fluoridation as being "misguided", "outmoded", "backward", and "unscientific." Incidentally, a review of current ADA literature on how to handle opponents to fluoridation parrots that same Party line even today, almost word-for-word.

Pure coincidence of course. (Follow the money.)

Just for practice, read the above news quote aloud to a friend, and you'll figure out for yourself if the Communists were only humanely concerned about the dental health of our American children, in 1956.

AMERICA SENT RAT POISON TO STALIN'S SIBERIAN PRISONERS, VIA LEND-LEASE:

Russia's use of sodium fluoride during World War II was entered into the Congressional Record in the early 1950's.
USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress that he had been stationed in Great Falls, Montana during the war as a U.S.-Soviet liaison officer.

Major Jordan stated that one of his tasks had been to procure "vast quantities" of sodium fluoride for shipment to Siberia via numerous Lend-Lease airplanes which we were sending to Russia from Montana, via Canada and Alaska. (7,926 airplanes were sent to Russia via this route.)

Major Jordan testified that the Russians openly admitted to

"... using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

Of related interest, regarding "follow the money": In his book, "From Major Jordan's Diaries" (Doubleday & Co, 1952), Major Jordan gives dates and shipment numbers of our generous Lend-Lease program's many illicit shipments of secret U.S. documents and ATOMIC MATERIALS, including a whopping 1,200 POUNDS of CONCENTRATED URANIUM ORE--plus 2 pounds of refined uranium and some heavy water--in 1943, to Stalin via the Lend-Lease airplanes and ships which we freely gave to Russia.

This was thanks to Mr. Harry Hopkins, who headed the Lend-Lease Program and who had an office in Roosevelt's White House.

It was a surprise to America when the Russians detonated their first atomic bomb test in 1947, but few Americans knew that generous and treasonous donations of nuclear blueprints (some plainly labeled "Manhattan Project") and raw materials to the Soviets actually began in 1943.

(More data on this treason can be found in the recent book "Dark Sun - The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb" by Richard Rhodes.)

How expensive is uranium today? July 23, 1994: The Austin Texas American Statesman ran an article describing how Istanbul, Turkey police had recently seized 22 pounds of uranium, believed to have been smuggled from a former Soviet republic.

The estimated value of those 22 pounds of uranium was $825 million. Given that, then what was the value of the 1,200 pounds of concentrated uranium ore (plus frills) that our Lend-Lease program freely gave to Stalin in 1943?

History tells us that this supremely treasonous action headed by Harry Hopkins was a major long-term cause of the tremendously expensive (but highly profitable for the self-serving defense industry) cold war which changed our national debt graph into an exponential curve.

Quoting a State Department report dated June 1944, prepared by our USSR Ambassador Averell Harriman, "Stalin paid tribute to the assistance rendered by the United States to Soviet industry before and during the war.

He said that about two-thirds of all large industrial enterprise in the Soviet Union had been built with United States help or technical assistance." (Following the money, Averill Harriman was also the head of Brown Brothers Harriman Bank, the largest privately-held bank in the world. The record shows that both Harriman and his Managing Director Prescott Bush--George's dad--in the early 1930's had been instrumental in financing Adolph Hitler, and also had strong financial connections with I.G. Farben. Details can be found in GEORGE BUSH: THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY, by Anton Chaitkin and Webster Tarpley.)

http://www.gjne.com/fluoride/fluoride%20apathy.htm
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 pm » by Savwafair2012

So I'm thinking the British don't use or even believe in flouride. They all seem to be very healthy :flop:

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 am » by Boondox681

savwafair2012-effen funny!!thanx bro. :clapper:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 am » by Endless16

savwafair2012 wrote:So I'm thinking the British don't use or even believe in flouride. They all seem to be very healthy :flop:

hahaha :clapper:

Seriously though I know people who have to see Psychiatrist's in England because they complain about the dangers of fluoride. My girlfriend's Mother is a mental health worker, I mentioned how lethal Fluoride is when it is digested, to which she replied "I think you need to see someone." She mentioned several "patients" at her work place which were considered paranoid largely due to their thoughts on this subject. What followed was an argument about the validity of Psychiatry as a science, which she defended with religious vigorousness. Needless to say we don't talk much lately. :bang; :headscratch: :D

In reality it is just one of a large number of chemicals used on a daily basis that are severely detrimental to health, a danger that is seemingly well known but all too easily ignored.

Btw the stereotype of English people having bad teeth hold's water, I don't know anyone without manky teeth in my local area. :cheers:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 2:34 am » by -Marduk-

Q: Did Nazi Germany poison their own with flouride?
A: NEIN!!!
:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 3:09 am » by Kingz

It's proven as fact that too much sodium fluoride is bad for health and in long terms can be deathly... If i go to the dentist in the netherlands, on the end they will give a toothpaste which contains large amounts of fluoride, they always say clearly don't swallow.!

Look in your toothpaste, there is fluoride in it.. which is pretty "normal".

Here some video's because this is an important topic indeed, and I will ask next time what it exactly is with fluoride and drinkwater.. I don't even know if we in Holland have it in our drinkwater>?

The Fluoride Deception

Dentist Speaks Out Against Fluoride

Sodium Fluoride: Not In My Water!

Fluoride Is Bad
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 pm » by Kingz

Alex on Fluoride, Mercury and some other subjects (short):
http://www.mojvideo.com/video-best-of-a ... a5e0fee19a
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Next