Did Nimrod kick-start paganism?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm » by Slamgunshark

otoel wrote:
Probably The Watchers creating catalysts for choice as per The Law of Confusion.

:think:

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 pm » by Zer0

slamgunshark wrote:
otoel wrote:
Probably The Watchers creating catalysts for choice as per The Law of Confusion.

Dunno if you read my other thread, but the Aztecs where actually "waiting" for Quetzacoalt to return so that he may restore his ritual-less and spritualful religion. They got spaniards and Jesus instead.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 pm » by Slamgunshark

otoel wrote:
slamgunshark wrote:
otoel wrote:

Dunno if you read my other thread, but the Aztecs where actually "waiting" for Quetzacoalt to return so that he may restore his ritual-less and spritualful religion. They got spaniards and Jesus instead.

I am very aware of that, and also isn't it coincidental that these religions (most of them) all have a "return" of their savior?

but we are to buy into 1 type of savior?

I am not a mainstream religion guy, but I do believe that somehow these people across the oceans were linked informatively somehow, before the times of settlement and discovery of course.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 4:41 pm » by Minihaha

Probably The Watchers creating catalysts for choice as per The Law of Confusion.[/quote]

I was wondering if you could direct me to where I can find out more info/insights regarding the Watchers? :peep:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm » by domdabears

You're a nimrod.

LOL that's the only time I've ever heard of the word, "Nimrod".

Previous