Did Nimrod kick-start paganism?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 pm » by Zer0

The thread is pretty much self-explanatory, but for the purpose of discussion I will go into detail about what I am referring to.

According to Judeo-Christian mythology, Nimrod was a king who dared to build a tower in the land of Shinar that would reach even the realm of God, but it was never completed as God punished him by making everyone speak in different tongues, which lead to conflict amongst them.

The bible here is using metaphors to tell us how Nimrod considered himself a god, since no man may reach the realm of God, not forcefully like Nimrod was trying to do. By considering himself a god, he efficiently made people beleive that anyone could be a god, thus paganism. This is what the "many tounges" bit is refering to.

Now everyone had their own deity and confusion abounds, while judeu-christian beleif only follows the belief of the one God.

Now you may argue that Muslims are also monotheistic, but from what I learned so far is that Nimrod had a consort whom was named Semiramis, who made herself into a moon godess, who also just happened to also be called "Alliah" later Ishtar etc etc , is it
a coincidence that Muslims have to memorize what is it like 72 names of Allah? Why is their logo a cresent moon? (nuff said) What did Mohammed accomplish by coming out and saying that the "scriptures" that the Jews followed were altered and that he would bring a new an unaltered version? Division.

Namaste, bitches.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 pm » by Zer0

2020vision wrote:Some say he used the pagans and their beliefs to get to power, so the theory really is that the pagans were around before Nimrods rise.

Dont quote me on that.

It is not that hard to get into power when you make everyone believe that you are THE main god.

DO AS THOU WILL!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm » by Donovan

do as thou wilt....hmm that means self control is a good thing right?
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 pm » by Slamgunshark

Many people declared themselves god, and made Towers in honor of themselves.

look at the egyptians.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm » by Zer0

slamgunshark wrote:Many people declared themselves god, and made Towers in honor of themselves.

look at the egyptians.

Ye thats cool, but we are arguing here that Nimrod started that tradition.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm » by Donovan

true jet but im just trying to get to bare bones...im trying to make an good effort of self control of my emotions...its a battle sometimes.wrong emotions lead to places we dont need to be and make us something we dont see ourselves to be ....an image of sorts.edit sorry for the derail oto
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 pm » by Slamgunshark

otoel wrote:
slamgunshark wrote:Many people declared themselves god, and made Towers in honor of themselves.

look at the egyptians.

what about people that never heard of Nimrod?

how do you explain the other towers across the world and other leaders that declared themselves gods, and had similar mythologies? like the Mayans.

how can someone kick start something that no one even heard of?

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 pm » by Zer0

slamgunshark wrote:
otoel wrote:

look at the egyptians.

what about people that never heard of Nimrod?

how do you explain the other towers across the world and other leaders that declared themselves gods, and had similar mythologies? like the Mayans.

how can someone kick start something that no one even heard of?

Probably The Watchers creating catalysts for choice as per The Law of Confusion.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 pm » by Phaeton

Why is their logo a cresent moon?

Tis not. Islam has no official symbol by my knowledge. Just like the followers of Christ should have none, certainly should not bow down to a wooden cross and gold[ish] Yehua [often right next to the flashy - golden 'pyramidal eye'].
Last edited by Phaeton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next