Did Obama say HE IS GOD!?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm » by Eliakim

truthdefender wrote:I am just a voice typing in the wilderness. I make no claims to know the future, I only relay what the Bible says about our day. Just a friend that hopes to share the love and peace that I have found in Jesus. One who hopes to see you in His Kingdom.

The LORD God as compelled me to come back to this thread to inform truthdefender that Psalm 45 is also about the woman mentioned in Psalm 46. You will read from Psalm 45 that she is called the Royal Bride, and she was gifted a golden gown by the Princess. That prophecy was fulfilled in 2007, there are photo's of me wearing it In Israel for 999.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 6:31 pm » by Truthdefender

eliakim wrote:
truthdefender wrote:I am just a voice typing in the wilderness. I make no claims to know the future, I only relay what the Bible says about our day. Just a friend that hopes to share the love and peace that I have found in Jesus. One who hopes to see you in His Kingdom.

The LORD God as compelled me to come back to this thread to inform truthdefender that Psalm 45 is also about the woman mentioned in Psalm 46. You will read from Psalm 45 that she is called the Royal Bride, and she was gifted a golden gown by the Princess. That prophecy was fulfilled in 2007, there are photo's of me wearing it In Israel for 999.

You need to repent woman. You are in for a mighty awakening. You are either under a spirit that you probably took on while learning your Reiki, or you are extremely mentally unstable. I would implore you to seek freedom in Jesus Christ.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm » by Richc

Can somebody please tell me how God will save those that put their faith in him during the end days.?

Are those that believe in him still going to die along with the rest of human kind.?

If not then how will they survive.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 am » by Truthdefender

Most likely many will perish martyrs just as in the days of Rome. History repeats itself. There will only be two kinds of people on the planet at that time; Those who worship God; And those who worship the antichrist.

Writer

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 am » by Dhkeefer

signsofthetime wrote:
eliakim wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:If you watch this video you will see Obama read Psalm 46 on 9/11/2011. Why did he "choose" this Psalm on this day. I have seen him mock the Bible before. You can type "Obama Mocks Bible" into YouTube to see this. He seems to be an every man's religion since he has been in office. Did he choose this Psalm just to say he is God. I am interested in knowing what other people's perception of this is.

[youtube]pai1SNQIDEo&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Well they are making it look like surrender.

46 is the Hebrew gematria value of ELIA.

I recommend that the maker of the video reads rev 6, 4th seal is open and Christians are part of it. Wrote about it today, a lot more will die at their hand before this is over and Obama as the blood of children on his hands.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the LORD has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Notice that the verse speaks of HER and the Jewish prophets told them that she would come.
:hugging:

Could you explain this to me like I am a 5 year? I am kind of following you. What is the HER exactly? Is it America or an actuall woman?

What did Obama reading this mean to you? :cheers:

obomass will stand befor god.then learn the meaning of hell. :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:09 am » by Rmcampwest

otoel wrote:
truthdefender wrote:Her in this case, no matter what miss Eliakim tells you is Jerusalem the City of God, and Possibly the New Jerusalem. Do not listen to this false prophet, who's end shall be according to her works.

Interesting that you posted this. I just watched this speech 10 minutes ago because of frutty's post.

Wait.. we know Eliakim claims to be a prophet whether you wish to listen to her or not..... but what are you supposed to be? I am a forum fairy myself ofcourse.

I think you are just a fairy!

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 am » by The57ironman

richc wrote:Can somebody please tell me how God will save those that put their faith in him during the end days.?

Are those that believe in him still going to die along with the rest of human kind.?

RIK

......they just get taken up....

Upload to Disclose.tv

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 am » by Zer0

richc wrote:Can somebody please tell me how God will save those that put their faith in him during the end days.?

RIK

The Death of the your Flesh is not the End, your Spirit will live on Eternally in the Kingdom of God... think about it... many will die but only those who chose to return to him will "live on".
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 am » by Truthdefender

RIK

I re-read my post and realized how flat it could seem. Unfortunately rich there is not a true agreement in the Christian community in regards to the timing of the rapture. Some believe it will be before the Tribulation, maybe even being the event that sets it off. This in my opinion has the strongest Scriptural defense, however a mid Trib view can be argued as well. Post Tribulation believers are what I (and others) would call Tribulaion Saint wanna bes. People that think they have to die for God to be worthy. I believe in multiple passages Jesus promised to keep His Bride, (the church) from the hour of testing that shall come upon the whole planet. I believe we will be taken up by Him sometime near the beginning of the rise of antichrist and the Tribulation. I understand how harsh a Tribulation sounds, and how cold it may make God seem, but what if that is truly the only way to wake up humanity to their destinies. To show us that the whole physical world is a test and a reminder that we must come home. But it must be done a certain way. I believe that Jesus Christ was/IS God in the flesh. That He stepped out of eternity to reconcile us to Him and to destroy a group of being that have rebelled against Him long ago. Do not ask me to explain the
Trinity because I cannot. I will post a link that has one of the best attempts. Anyway to answer your first question, those left behind after Jesus takes His First Fruits to Heaven to wait out the Tribulation, will have the hardest time in the history of the earth. But do not lose hop. I believe that there will be an outpouring of God's mercy on the planet. Alot of you will recognize that wackos like myself were telling the Truth and seek God. He promised that In That Day, all who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. My advice to you would be not to wait and to confess Jesus as Lord now. I hope this was more helpful.

ucp.php?mode=logout

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:06 pm » by Richc

Thanks for the response to my question guys..I was just curious as to what people were expecting.

Thing is it seems then that we would all die but only the believers soul will end up in heaven.?

I just hope you remember what life before was and therefore recognise it when you get there.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

PreviousNext