Did Obama say HE IS GOD!?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm » by Eliakim

truthdefender wrote:
eliakim wrote:
truthdefender wrote:You need to repent woman. You are in for a mighty awakening. You are either under a spirit that you probably took on while learning your Reiki, or you are extremely mentally unstable. I would implore you to seek freedom in Jesus Christ.

It was Jesus Christ that led me to Reiki and it was on the training courses that he was seen working with me. It was Jesus Christ and his mother that led me to the heavenly Father. He led me through the heavens and helped me, he trained me and I published a book with some of his words because I was instructed to do so.

At the end he told me that he was only able to lead me because I had no attachment to him, I did not worship him. As such, I was free to go wherever he led me without expectation, I surrendered more and more and trusted more and more the divine experiences I encountered. I knew that I was safe in his hands, I knew that healing was the highway to holiness. I was right, and he told you all that wisdom will be proven by her actions.

:hugging:

Writer

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 pm » by Travailmovie

He's just a spokesperson.... Travail Dawn of a New Day

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:23 pm » by Eliakim

richc wrote:Can somebody please tell me how God will save those that put their faith in him during the end days.? Are those that believe in him still going to die along with the rest of human kind.?If not then how will they survive.?RIK

First salvation is about saving the self by healing the self. As Christ said "Those that are not lost do not need to be saved".

Lost is a shamanic term and it means people who are fragmented. In other words those that are whole have no needs due them having healed themselves. The bible tells his true followers who are the healers that the Angels are the harvesters in the end times. It is the angels that have taught their souls to fly divine. Those that completely surrendered to divine experience and allowed the holy spirits to be the navigators of the spiritual journey home to the LORD God.

The orthodox religionists missed the boat, they missed the show. Its not about faith or worship, the LORD God does not ask for worship, fasting with food, or sacrifice. He asked for MERCY. He asked people to walk the righteous path, the highway to holiness. He always calls his healers to heal the nations of their transgressions. He calls people out of religion and the bible tells them he would create paths that they had not walked before e.g. Reiki etc. However, the attunement given in Reiki is exactly what Christ and the Apostles were doing.

Did Christian orthodox show me mercy? No, this thread demonstrates their response.

As far as the environmental changes are concerned, that is a different matter, it is about being in tune with the light of your own soul, being intuitive, understanding the signs, when you are told to go, you must go. Its about doing the will of the LORD God, turning the hearts of men to the children. Defending them, helping the widows, the elderly, anyone that you feel compelled to help, in the best way that you know how.

Bible says that if people do not receive the warnings that we give, people will be personally responsible if anyone dies. That means the LORD God does not wish for people to die. He wishes for them to be kept informed. To move away from coastlines, danger zones, etc. the coastlines will be taken by the sea.

To build ecologically and self-sustainably. Grow the food and build homes together. Build new communities, the existing ones will be destroyed. Remember the fish and food one can harvest on 3 acres.

Only those that listen well, understand and act upon it, will be moved out of the way of what will come to be. As Christ said 'the meek shall inherit the earth'. The meek are those that have the humility to do the will of the LORD God.

The LORD will help all those that listen and do first and foremost. They are his priority, they are his givers that help others, they spiritual are the treasure in his chest. This time is being shortened for the sake of the spiritually elect and they come from all nations and cultures. That have been building eco-communities for decades. As the LORD God said 'The rainbow warriors know.

It is the Christians that are worried".

However, how can we help them if they simply refuse to listen and do?

ELIAKIM
Last edited by Eliakim on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm » by The57ironman

travailmovie wrote:He's just a spokesperson.... Travail Dawn of a New Day

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 pm » by Boondox681

I am a forum fairy myself ofcourse.

you fuckin' got that right :flop:
(sorry,bro....how the fuck can i pass this one up?)
:D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:43 pm » by Boondox681

hey el.morning..
question..
do you believe that the pope is the 'vicar of christ' here on earth?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm » by Richc

Thanks elia..

I have always followed what i believe to be the correct path.

I don't steel, fight, mug, rape or murder ever.
I am nice to people and always help them if they ask for it and i think i can help..
I give everything a chance of life, even an Ant.
I will never deliberately kill anything, not even a bug.

But... I have never been religious.

So where do i stand.? Am i doomed or am i on Gods maybe pile.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:hey el.morning..
question..
do you believe that the pope is the 'vicar of christ' here on earth?

Morning Boon,

No, I asked about Benedict when he was elected and I was told "It will be genocide for the Church'. Christ made a prophecy about the one that would come, and it can be found in the Gospel that the Church excluded. He said he would pray to the Father to send the one, and that I would 48 years old when I would be summoned to work with his community. He also predicted that the work will end when I am 72 years old. His words were translated as 'pontiff'. I was 48 years old when I was summoned by the heavenly Father and it wasn't until 2008 (years later) that an American from the other place shared the text with me because I was writing a book that must be completed. The lady shared the text with me because it as different scene of the cursing of the fig tree. In the bible Jesus curses the fig tree, in the other gospel it is Peter and Jesus tells him off for doing so.

However, while I was doing my research with the text, I was shown that it mentioned me.
God and his Son work in mysterious ways sometimes...

richc, it is not for me to say dear heart. It is between you and the Creator. Seek to know him dear one, seek to know him.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:
I am a forum fairy myself ofcourse.

you fuckin' got that right :flop:
(sorry,bro....how the fuck can i pass this one up?)
:D

That is so Oto, lol, good job I like unicorns....

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 pm » by Boondox681

thanxs,el.
i appreciate it.

have a good one my friend

PreviousNext