Did Obama say HE IS GOD!?

Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 am » by Signsofthetime


If you watch this video you will see Obama read Psalm 46 on 9/11/2011. Why did he "choose" this Psalm on this day. I have seen him mock the Bible before. You can type "Obama Mocks Bible" into YouTube to see this. He seems to be an every man's religion since he has been in office. Did he choose this Psalm just to say he is God. I am interested in knowing what other people's perception of this is.

[youtube]pai1SNQIDEo&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 pm » by Eliakim


signsofthetime wrote:If you watch this video you will see Obama read Psalm 46 on 9/11/2011. Why did he "choose" this Psalm on this day. I have seen him mock the Bible before. You can type "Obama Mocks Bible" into YouTube to see this. He seems to be an every man's religion since he has been in office. Did he choose this Psalm just to say he is God. I am interested in knowing what other people's perception of this is.

[youtube]pai1SNQIDEo&feature=feedu[/youtube]


Well they are making it look like surrender.

46 is the Hebrew gematria value of ELIA.

I recommend that the maker of the video reads rev 6, 4th seal is open and Christians are part of it. Wrote about it today, a lot more will die at their hand before this is over and Obama as the blood of children on his hands.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the LORD has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Notice that the verse speaks of HER and the Jewish prophets told them that she would come.
:hugging:

Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:34 am » by Signsofthetime


eliakim wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:If you watch this video you will see Obama read Psalm 46 on 9/11/2011. Why did he "choose" this Psalm on this day. I have seen him mock the Bible before. You can type "Obama Mocks Bible" into YouTube to see this. He seems to be an every man's religion since he has been in office. Did he choose this Psalm just to say he is God. I am interested in knowing what other people's perception of this is.

[youtube]pai1SNQIDEo&feature=feedu[/youtube]


Well they are making it look like surrender.

46 is the Hebrew gematria value of ELIA.

I recommend that the maker of the video reads rev 6, 4th seal is open and Christians are part of it. Wrote about it today, a lot more will die at their hand before this is over and Obama as the blood of children on his hands.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the LORD has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Notice that the verse speaks of HER and the Jewish prophets told them that she would come.
:hugging:


Could you explain this to me like I am a 5 year? I am kind of following you. What is the HER exactly? Is it America or an actuall woman?

What did Obama reading this mean to you? :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 am » by Truthdefender


Her in this case, no matter what miss Eliakim tells you is Jerusalem the City of God, and Possibly the New Jerusalem. Do not listen to this false prophet, who's end shall be according to her works.

Interesting that you posted this. I just watched this speech 10 minutes ago because of frutty's post.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Image

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 am » by Zer0


truthdefender wrote:Her in this case, no matter what miss Eliakim tells you is Jerusalem the City of God, and Possibly the New Jerusalem. Do not listen to this false prophet, who's end shall be according to her works.

Interesting that you posted this. I just watched this speech 10 minutes ago because of frutty's post.


Wait.. we know Eliakim claims to be a prophet whether you wish to listen to her or not..... but what are you supposed to be? I am a forum fairy myself ofcourse.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 am » by Truthdefender


And by the way, not a big fan of Obama, but no that is not what I got from his recitation of Psalm 46. check out this guys theory:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Sound sucks, and let me say ahead of time, I am only posting this because I just watched it.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 am » by Truthdefender


otoel wrote:
truthdefender wrote:Her in this case, no matter what miss Eliakim tells you is Jerusalem the City of God, and Possibly the New Jerusalem. Do not listen to this false prophet, who's end shall be according to her works.

Interesting that you posted this. I just watched this speech 10 minutes ago because of frutty's post.


Wait.. we know Eliakim claims to be a prophet whether you wish to listen to her or not..... but what are you supposed to be? I am a forum fairy myself ofcourse.



I am just a voice typing in the wilderness. I make no claims to know the future, I only relay what the Bible says about our day. Just a friend that hopes to share the love and peace that I have found in Jesus. One who hopes to see you in His Kingdom.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 am » by Truthdefender


And I would like to add that if Obama is the antichrist, (though I don't claim to know anything in this regard for sure) he would not look down upon his notes to recite it to us. The devil, and his progeny, know the Bible, the Word of God, better than any mortal man. That being said I guess they would also know to make it appear that they did not. Who knows?
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am » by Eliakim


signsofthetime wrote:Could you explain this to me like I am a 5 year? I am kind of following you. What is the HER exactly? Is it America or an actuall woman? What did Obama reading this mean to you? :cheers:


Its the Queen that Christ told his followers would come. He also told them she as more wisdom than Solomon and that she would come to judge this generation. He told the Jewish priests the only sign that they would be given would be the sign of Jonah. That whale turned up in Israel in May 2010, then there was the flotilla disaster, then 5 million trees burned down on Mount Carmel. Carmel is the mount of the prophets, especially associated with Elijah. The rest is history.

His reading of it means that they are indicating surrender. However, I did not see the white flag did you?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am » by Eliakim


truthdefender wrote:Her in this case, no matter what miss Eliakim tells you is Jerusalem the City of God, and Possibly the New Jerusalem. Do not listen to this false prophet, who's end shall be according to her works. Interesting that you posted this. I just watched this speech 10 minutes ago because of frutty's post.


God loves ZION more than he loves Israel. Bible tells you that, it also tells you 'This one was born in ZION'. In other words he is knocking out at the one that was born in Mecca. You must admit the LORD God as a sense of humor.

You have been judged by your words truthdefender.

"false prophet"

Now see if you can heal it, seek within, see if you can walk the healing path of righteousness as Christ taught his true followers to do.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook