Did the christians create illuminati??

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 am » by Sevenofnine

Brand names yea, dont get me wrong im a very deep spiritual person, and i believe the human race us here today have been created, but as far as Christian belief no i dont get that more like the annunaki theory seems very possible due to the evidence of gold mining and the tec needed to do that in many years gone by.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 am » by Sevenofnine

The enlightened ones use something i think many here have heard its called witchcraft, its a fact, they very much enjoy the fact that most people dont think this is real, it gives them much pleasure , They look at you as slaves,stupid slaves.

Have you ever heard the saying the best trick the devil ever preformed was to convince most of the world it dose not exist, i call it "it" because it is not like man.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 2:07 am » by Sevenofnine

As you the smart ones can see, i have 100% real info on this subject due to some real shit ive been through did you know the police force in the uk are aware of this fact and are very afraid of this, thats why certain groups do what the fuck they like, my friends son was arrested a few days ago for breatch of the peace right because of his fathers connections he was released without charge ok no big deal i here you think but he offered all the names and addresses of drug dealers in that area,they told him and i quote"we are not interested"

See how deep the warren goes, time to wake up.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 am » by Mediasorcerer

did the illuminati create the christians,thats the real question.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 am » by Mediasorcerer

i thought the catholic church was satanists,and the catholic church tried to destroy the knights templar did they not?so who is it then fukin?

maybe there all just power/money hungry control freaks,the whole damn lot of em,

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 am » by Megame23

mediasorcerer wrote:i thought the catholic church was satanists,and the catholic church tried to destroy the knights templar did they not?so who is it then fukin?

maybe there all just power/money hungry control freaks,the whole damn lot of em,

both satanists, and eventually the order split, dono why yet...

But the pope had the templars killed, and their stuff given to the hospitallers. then durring the great peasant revolt, the freemasons(new templar order) took revenge and killed many hospitallers.

the feud shows up throughout different places, just power struggle within the Illuminati in my opinion.

I really dont think the illuminiati created christianity, or that christianity created the illuminiati, but I do think the illuminiati sure did manipulate christianity as much as possible, and are still trying to do so today, just like with every religion.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 am » by Mediasorcerer

well jesus didnt start christianity did he?so who did?

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 am » by Anuki

demobe wrote:Did the christians create illuminati??
fore their own good of course. what you think?

who know's, they also created/made- up satan

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 am » by Mozi!!a

anuki wrote:
demobe wrote:Did the christians create illuminati??
fore their own good of course. what you think?

who know's, they also created/made- up satan

:cheers:

thank YOU!!!!!! :cheers:

Previous