DID THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm » by Darrylmckay

You just knew pindz would be didnt you.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 pm » by Thesaint

There are definately certain questions to be asked on the figures. What went on was beyond belief but has it been used as a weapon to cull ideas? who knows? but one thing is certain, the very people who are amongst the worst offenders of atrocities on the planet today are from the very same people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's. I have over the last twenty years felt aware of history being written by the victor so I don't put my faith in what I am told. I do know this (and again its a case of who do you believe?) but the catholic church (the Pope) during WW2 knew what was happening and refused to speak to the Hitler and the Swiss closed their borders to Jews who were escaping Germany and accepted stolen monies from the Nazi's knowing where it came from, and yet they have the audacity to clain neutrality. I would, as with everyone else love to know our true hisory but alas I fear we will never know for sure.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm » by Darrylmckay

The catholic church didnt not just help, they actively helped escaping nazis after the war, why who knows, the church has never felt any need to justify thier previous actions(child molestations etc) and they wont respond to these either.
But then again it wasnt just the catholics who helped nazis escape was it ( I'm looking at you america), pass me that paperclip.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

pindz wrote:there never existed 6 milion jews in Europe

Were it all birds???? :dancing:
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm » by Cornbread714

I watched the videos. OK, not every single second of them, but most of it.

Bishop Williams, I've heard his story. He's completely agenda driven and is wrong on so many points, he's hardly worth taking seriously.

The Revisionist stuff contains some facts and legitimate questions about the numbers.
We'll never know the real numbers, but all these revisionists skirt the main issue, they can never disprove the genocide.

Our boy from Iran actually makes the most compelling argument of the materials presented here, but even he uses 6 million as the number. He's not denying the genocide attempt, he's just downplaying it's importance in history.

The Jewish scholar is not debunking the Holocaust, he is concerned with the history of the creation of the Jewish state. In fact, he makes the point that if the war had dragged on until 1947, there wouldn't have been any Jews left in Europe.

So, out of all this evidence, nothing really changes the fact that:

Millions died. (The exact number is not certain and never will be)
It was genocide.

I question the motives of anyone who denies this.

I'm not an apologist for Israel. That is a separate issue
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm » by Darrylmckay

cornbread714 wrote:Bishop Williams, I've heard his story. He's completely agenda driven and is wrong on so many points, he's hardly worth taking seriously.

Bishop Williams is a nutbag, so why did the Pope just pardon him and readmitt him to the catholic church, cause i have no idea and cant see a reason for it.
Apart from the fact that the pope is an evil looking character, seriously have you seen him, the last one was like a kindly old grandad, but this one, oh and I suppose the fact hes a german and was in the hitler youth might have something to do with it.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm » by Nuada

thesaint wrote:There are definately certain questions to be asked on the figures. What went on was beyond belief but has it been used as a weapon to cull ideas? who knows? but one thing is certain, the very people who are amongst the worst offenders of atrocities on the planet today are from the very same people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's. I have over the last twenty years felt aware of history being written by the victor so I don't put my faith in what I am told. I do know this (and again its a case of who do you believe?) but the catholic church (the Pope) during WW2 knew what was happening and refused to speak to the Hitler and the Swiss closed their borders to Jews who were escaping Germany and accepted stolen monies from the Nazi's knowing where it came from, and yet they have the audacity to clain neutrality. I would, as with everyone else love to know our true hisory but alas I fear we will never know for sure.

I think in the highest ranks of the catholic church there exists pure fascism. No doubt actually in my mind. It therefore does not surprise me that certain bishops come out with rhetoric denying the mass genocide of Nazi Germany. However, it seems that certain others including scholars etc. also question the exact numbers of murdered people. The fact is, if 1 person is murdered then it is wrong. What i'm getting at is this: If the number murdered was not 5-6 million, then why do our governments and medias and other sources of 'truth' state vehmently that this was the number. Surely 100,000 for example would also be sickening. Why the need to lie? That is, if they are lying. I myself do not know either way. I was just putting the question out there with some YouTube accounts of history.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 pm » by Darrylmckay

"holocaust", is trademark of the "isreal corporation", to use it in any other conotation other than in relation to the jewish people is iilegal, I am sure you will be contacted by laywers soon, as will we all, by simply talking about this we are breaking the laws of some countries.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm » by Cornbread714

nuada wrote:
thesaint wrote:There are definately certain questions to be asked on the figures. What went on was beyond belief but has it been used as a weapon to cull ideas? who knows? but one thing is certain, the very people who are amongst the worst offenders of atrocities on the planet today are from the very same people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's. I have over the last twenty years felt aware of history being written by the victor so I don't put my faith in what I am told. I do know this (and again its a case of who do you believe?) but the catholic church (the Pope) during WW2 knew what was happening and refused to speak to the Hitler and the Swiss closed their borders to Jews who were escaping Germany and accepted stolen monies from the Nazi's knowing where it came from, and yet they have the audacity to clain neutrality. I would, as with everyone else love to know our true hisory but alas I fear we will never know for sure.

I think in the highest ranks of the catholic church there exists pure fascism. No doubt actually in my mind. It therefore does not surprise me that certain bishops come out with rhetoric denying the mass genocide of Nazi Germany. However, it seems that certain others including scholars etc. also question the exact numbers of murdered people. The fact is, if 1 person is murdered then it is wrong. What i'm getting at is this: If the number murdered was not 5-6 million, then why do our governments and medias and other sources of 'truth' state vehmently that this was the number. Surely 100,000 for example would also be sickening. Why the need to lie? That is, if they are lying. I myself do not know either way. I was just putting the question out there with some YouTube accounts of history.

Those are valid questions. I think the 6 million number has just become embedded in our mass consciousness. It was possibly an over-estimate.
The media are not historians. Real historical research is barely read by the public. History is revised all the time from differing angles, and most of it is scholarly non-agenda driven research, but no one wants to hear about that. People want extremist crackpots to supply them with info.
Duh...

I don't think there are big government and media plots designed to inflate the numbers, but of course there are always plenty of attempts to spin facts by governments and media. But the evidence remains: the photos, the stories of the survivors (all lies?), and tons of verifiable facts.

Most of this current holocaust denial crap is clearly just part of an anti-Israel campaign at best, and a racist agenda at worst.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm » by Cornbread714

concrete wrote:
The numbers don't add up. Plain and simple. There is no deniying what happened. But to ask a question and be made a criminal, makes you wonder who is hiding something.

And you've researched this? Where did the 3 million Jews living in Poland alone go?
What happened to them?

PreviousNext