DID THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 pm » by Cornbread714


drextin wrote:The germans kept impeccable records.

There were so many survivors simply because they could not kill large numbers sufficiently. They tried. Gassing was their best option followed by forced labor to the death. As the war dragged on they couldn't afford to shoot them because they had to save ammo.

The actual number doesn't matter. 6 million or 1 million the intention was all the same.

What I find amusing is that people can question the holocaust yet the actual persecution is well documented. The laws that were passed stripping the jews of their rights.....was well documented. The ghettos they forced many of them to live in is well documented. The taking of their homes, businesses and and anything of value is well documented. So with all of that not even coming close to being disputable how much farther of a stretch is it to determine that the final solution was genocide?


It's completely documented, you're right. By the Germans and the other governments involved, by survivors, and by witnesses all over Europe.

A lot of people who lived through it are still alive. It's ridiculous that people try to deny this dark chapter and it shows me how likely it is to happen again. Lots of brownshirt prospects lining up right now... even on this site...
It's true, it's not the only genocidal action in history, and some have tried to make it seem that way.
But the awful truth remains, and no one can disprove it. No one.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:27 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm » by Adamflownemo


cool down little cornbread breath a little
did I change the plaque ..no

why do you think hitler never bombed the camps and turned it into a real holocaust ??The word 'holocaust' comes from the ancient Greek word for 'sacrifice by fire'
in the world of geopolitics was there anything to be gained?
i am sure this is going over your head so stay made and insult people
dont think it out man.....

does 6 mean anything in cabala ??? i will answer for you yes
what about 6 to the power of 10 ? yes
or better yet why in iran do they call it the green color revolution ? any idea why they are all wearing green bands ?????

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm » by Cornbread714


concrete wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
muchtyman wrote: I wish you well on this cornbread ; Last time there was a thread like this , it turned very ugly indeed and I certainly lost the plot .


It's already ugly. Don't worry, I got the truth on my side.


CB. I wish you no harm. But there can be no truth without facts. There are no facts either way. Well, there are. But niether you or I will ever be allowed to see them.

The winners wright the history, so, will we ever know?

I'm quite willing to agree to disagree on this.


You come here to Amsterdam, I promise I can prove it all to you without ever leaving the city. We'll start at the Anne Frank house, and then we go the library. I'll show you the train station (I go through it every day) where the Jews were loaded onto cattle-cars and I'll show you the pictures and thousands of accounts that prove it.
Then we'll talk too survivors and witnesses so you can look in their eyes and hear their stories.
I dare you.
I can prove my side, believe me.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 pm » by Cornbread714


adamflownemo wrote:cool down little cornbread breath a little
did I change the plaque ..no

why do you think hitler never bombed the camps and turned it into a real holocaust ??The word 'holocaust' comes from the ancient Greek word for 'sacrifice by fire'
in the world of geopolitics was there anything to be gained?
i am sure this is going over your head so stay made and insult people
dont think it out man.....

does 6 mean anything in cabala ??? i will answer for you yes
what about 6 to the power of 10 ? yes
or better yet why in iran do they call it the green color revolution ? any idea why they are all wearing green bands ?????


OK you just veered into crazyland.
Yes, I've studied Kabbalah. What's your point? I didn't insult you.
I was referring to Pindz, and the real racists on this site. But if the shoe fits...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm » by Lowsix


adamflownemo wrote:cool down little cornbread breath a little
did I change the plaque ..no

why do you think hitler never bombed the camps and turned it into a real holocaust ??The word 'holocaust' comes from the ancient Greek word for 'sacrifice by fire'
in the world of geopolitics was there anything to be gained?
i am sure this is going over your head so stay made and insult people
dont think it out man.....

does 6 mean anything in cabala ??? i will answer for you yes
what about 6 to the power of 10 ? yes
or better yet why in iran do they call it the green color revolution ? any idea why they are all wearing green bands ?????


Ive seen you quote his site so many times, that i know where youre getting this crap from..

Rense.

And that tells me everything i need to know about you..
and for you to insult CB is one of the more ridiculous prospects of the day,
and you have lost anyone with anysense whatsoever..Rense has turned into one of the bigest denial sites ont he planet, and you have bought into that hate bullshit.
Its people lke you that got the ball rolling int he first place..half truths whispered (in this case behind a keyboard) and then the ball starts rolling.

This isnt a defence of Eretz Isreal EITHER, but its CERTAINLY an acknowldgement of what REALLY DID happen despite your young ignorant, gullible stance on the matter.
The German records bear it out..that my friend, is FACT.

CB, (and Drex) stay onboard, and stay pissed..this ignorance is overwhelming..
but facts cannot change their minds because they are lacking...
I cannot add, bc the battle makes me tired on this one..
Every single rational mind on here knows you and drex have it covered..

I am with you all the way.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:26 pm » by Pindz


cornbread714

why you still talking about me bitch ???

BECAUSE I EXPOSED YOUR TRUE IDENTITY HERE , THAT IS THE TRUTH

disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- LowSix
- Drextin
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:27 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm » by Adamflownemo


if you dont understand the occult world you will have many problems
for example did you see the picture of tony hawk skateboarding at the white house last week ? it was on the drudge report ...

what did it really mean ???
This picture is Freemason symbolism of moving through interdemensional gates. The checkered floor represents good and evil moving through the different waypoints of time and space.

Image

This was a crop circle from exactly 3 years ago
Image
This is a picture of Tony Hawk skating through a hall in the White House
Image

You will notice that the White House picture is an exact duplicate of the first 2 pictures. There is a checkered floor, striped ceiling, 3 doors on the left and right and a dark door at the end.

what does this all mean cornbread ?
why call it the green revolution in iran ?
why say 6 million dead ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm » by Darrylmckay


pindz wrote:cornbread714

why you still talking about me bitch ???

BECAUSE I EXPOSED YOUR TRUE IDENTITY HERE , THAT IS THE TRUTH

disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- LowSix
- Drextin



Hey why cant I be in thier gang, didnt I pay you out enough for the John Wayne movie ufo.
Will try harder.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 pm » by Drextin


concrete wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:But the awful truth remains, and no one can disprove it. No one.


I don't think anyone here is trying to disprove it (I'm not at least). No one can deny what has happened.
But, asking a question should not make you a criminal. Did 6 million die? Who knows, we're not allowed to ask. Real evidence points to less, but to change the number, could change the world as we know it.

Denial means claiming it never happened. Denial is also closing your mind to questions. Wouldn't you like to know for real? I know I would.

I think the point is concrete that no matter the numbers of the dead the act itself is enough that asking questions about exact numbers is insulting to many.....jew and gentile alike.

So what is the magic number? How many have to die before it is recognized as a genocide and persecution?


adamflownemo,
dude you are so far off the reservation right now they have rented out your tepee..
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:27 pm

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 pm » by Adamflownemo


good answer drexspin
you dont know shit ..your like a child at the dinner table that needs attention
go sit at the little gurls table and shut the hell up....


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook