DID THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 pm » by Pindz

adamflownemo wrote:good answer drexspin
you dont know shit ..your like a child at the dinner table that needs attention
go sit at the little gurls table and shut the hell up...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm » by Drextin

go sit at the little gurls table and shut the hell up....

While being around girls would virtually assure that you would not be within 50 yards of me I have to decline and will sit here with you and all your new age conspiracy rants while trying to see how many insults it takes for an emo punk to start cutting himself.

Your consolation prize...........pindz thought you were funny.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 pm » by Cornbread714

go sit at the little gurls table and shut the hell up....

I hear the smurfs calling you, Nemo. Go ask them what all that pseudo-spiritual jive means.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm » by Cornbread714

I've only been addressing the OP's question.
Even he admits it happened.

Writer

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm » by Moskalik

The pictures and videos of concentration camps depict mostly soldiers and prisoners of war as wells as jews, soviet partisans and other people that the nazis took prisoner. The holocaust did happen but it was not targeted at jews specificlly as we all have come to learn in schools and in media. The holocaust was a systematic killing of ANYONE who was not of German Aryan blood...the widespread egotism of some jews claiming that they were the only ones killed is just selfish. And if you believe im wrong than how can you tell a jew out of a big grave filled witch naked starving bodies? The reason beign is that its filled with everybody.
Last edited by Moskalik on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm » by Muchtyman

cornbread714 wrote:I've only been addressing the OP's question.
Even he admits it happened.

Good Man , You even made the Pindz list .

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm » by Cornbread714

moskalik wrote:The pictures and videos of concentration camps depict mostly soldiers and prisoners of war as wells as jews, soviet partisans and other people that the nazis took prisoner. The holocaust did happen but it was not targeted at jews specificlly as we all have come to learn in schools and in media. The holocaust was a systematic killing of ANYONE who was not of German Aryan blood...the widespread egotism of some jews claiming that they were the only ones killed is just selfish. And if you believe im wrong than how can you tell a jew out of a big grave filled witch naked starving bodies? The reason beign is that its filled with everybody.

I would basically agree.

Writer

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 pm » by Wallys1111

. During World War One, and in the years afterwards -- especially in the 1918-1920 period -- Jewish fundraising groups vigorously, and recklessly, propagated the claim that millions of Jews in eastern Europe had already lost their lives, and that many more faced grim death. The author cites eye-opening testimony by American diplomats and military attaches stationed in Poland and Russia that contradicted the much-publicized Jewish persecution claims. The First Holocaust shows that the “six-million” figure, together with the now-familiar “extermination” and “holocaust” claims, originated as Jewish-Zionist propaganda in the early 20th century as part of a well-organized and agenda-driven campaign to promote Jewish political and financial interests.

As the author shows, the Jewish-owned New York Times played an especially important role in publicizing the inflated six million figure.

Heddesheimer also demonstrates how Jewish groups raised vast sums in the US for starving Polish and Russian Jews, and then diverted much of the money to Zionist and Communist institutions, including banks, labor unions, and agricultural communes.

This is a valuable study of American Jewish institutional operations at a fateful juncture in Jewish and European history, and an incisive examination of a cunningly contrived campaign of atrocity and extermination propaganda.

look up ww1 holocaust of jews or something to that effect..

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 pm » by Cornbread714

wallys1111 wrote:. During World War One, and in the years afterwards -- especially in the 1918-1920 period -- Jewish fundraising groups vigorously, and recklessly, propagated the claim that millions of Jews in eastern Europe had already lost their lives, and that many more faced grim death. The author cites eye-opening testimony by American diplomats and military attaches stationed in Poland and Russia that contradicted the much-publicized Jewish persecution claims. The First Holocaust shows that the “six-million” figure, together with the now-familiar “extermination” and “holocaust” claims, originated as Jewish-Zionist propaganda in the early 20th century as part of a well-organized and agenda-driven campaign to promote Jewish political and financial interests.

As the author shows, the Jewish-owned New York Times played an especially important role in publicizing the inflated six million figure.

Heddesheimer also demonstrates how Jewish groups raised vast sums in the US for starving Polish and Russian Jews, and then diverted much of the money to Zionist and Communist institutions, including banks, labor unions, and agricultural communes.

This is a valuable study of American Jewish institutional operations at a fateful juncture in Jewish and European history, and an incisive examination of a cunningly contrived campaign of atrocity and extermination propaganda.

look up ww1 holocaust of jews or something to that effect..

Partially true, no doubt.
But Jewish propaganda from post-WW1 USA doesn't affect the original discussion.

Are you denying the systematic extermination of millions of Jews in WW2?
Simple question.

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm » by Klave416

PreviousNext