PostWed Jun 24, 2009 11:00 pm » by Lordgaga

Unfortunatly the Holocaust did happen.
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 am » by Darrylmckay

adamflownemo wrote:
good answer drexspin
you dont know shit ..your like a child at the dinner table that needs attention
go sit at the little gurls table and shut the hell up....

While being around girls would virtually assure that you would not be within 50 yards of me I have to decline and will sit here with you and all your new age conspiracy rants while trying to see how many insults it takes for an emo punk to start cutting himself.

Your consolation prize...........pindz thought you were funny.

Absolutly excellent comeback, "The wit of the few will always crush the many".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm » by Nuada

Oh my my... it seems i opened a can of poisonous worms with this post. Shit, i was only trying to pick all your conspiratorial minds a little to fill in the blanks of my own. It seems the muddy waters just got a ton of top soil thrown in. Wooph, such a divisive issue indeed. I should've known better i guess. :oops:
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm » by Drextin

nuada wrote:Oh my my... it seems i opened a can of poisonous worms with this post. Shit, i was only trying to pick all your conspiratorial minds a little to fill in the blanks of my own. It seems the muddy waters just got a ton of top soil thrown in. Wooph, such a divisive issue indeed. I should've known better i guess. :oops:

You have to be very careful when addressing an issue like the reality of the holocaust.

1. all the crazies that pop up calling it a jewish sympathy plot

2. The actual debate over how many died doesn't matter at all since the persecution was real documented by the laws that were put into place and the documented theft of everything they owned.

3. Considering that people back then heard that it was happening but chose not to believe it until they saw it firsthand it might have lead to some exaggeration but rightly so to get people to fully comprehend that they can never ignore such warnings or rumors again.

4. we are not talking about the Rwanda type of genocide where one group of people attack another group of people and one side wins.....gruesomely. This was a systematic operation of a county's government to legalize the destruction of one race of humans by any means necessary. State sponsored racism at its most evil. They weren't just denied rights and demoted to second class citizens........they were denied life and demoted to dead.

So I understand your curiosity to tackle a touchy subject.......but somethings need to be left alone and let stand as a reminder that we can't allow shit like that to happen...........even if the full knowledge of that lesson has not sunk in with the majority of the world's government's including america.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm » by Ogmios

I don't have the balls or the heart to deny the mass murder of Jews during the second world war. What we should remember, though, is that millions of Gypsies and communists were also slaughtered. For some reason we, as a society, don't seem to be mourning them.

Then you have the millions of innocent civilians and conscripts on every side who lost their lives. In my opinion, one life is of equal importance to another. Full stop.

One of the problems I have with the 'Holocaust industry' is that mass murder is used as an excuse for mistreatment now - namely, mistreatment of Palestinians.

And there were also prominent Jews helping the Nazis to round up innocent people.
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/judge_halevi.htm

This ADL are a really awful lot too.
http://www.adl.org/

So I'm not denying the holocaust. It's the events which followed I have a problem with.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:16 pm » by Nuada

ogmios wrote:I don't have the balls or the heart to deny the mass murder of Jews during the second world war. What we should remember, though, is that millions of Gypsies and communists were also slaughtered. For some reason we, as a society, don't seem to be mourning them.

Then you have the millions of innocent civilians and conscripts on every side who lost their lives. In my opinion, one life is of equal importance to another. Full stop.

One of the problems I have with the 'Holocaust industry' is that mass murder is used as an excuse for mistreatment now - namely, mistreatment of Palestinians.

And there were also prominent Jews helping the Nazis to round up innocent people.
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/judge_halevi.htm

This ADL are a really awful lot too.
http://www.adl.org/

So I'm not denying the holocaust. It's the events which followed I have a problem with.

That is some damning evidence ogmios. Jews selling out Jews. It adds another twist to this awful story. I wonder how they sleep at night - like babies probably. It's bad enough an enemy committing genocide but your own people fascilitating your death is quite another. Shameful. I'd even argue that those Jews responsible for the selling out of their own people are more guilty than the Nazis. Whatever happened to solidarity?
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm » by Drextin

I can respect that.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 pm » by Aaaaa

huge disappointment from you ppl

Menendez floor speech on Acknowledging Israel's History

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nickname "Pindz" = "jan sturma"

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:00 pm » by Aaaaa

:bang;