DID THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm » by Nuada

aaaaa wrote:huge disappointment from you ppl

Menendez floor speech on Acknowledging Israel's History

Upload to Disclose.tv

What exactly are you dissapointed with aaaaa?

The guy that shot people in the museum was a fascist nutcase and this is a seperate issue/ event.

Nobody has been denying WW2 events so i am perplexed at your post.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm » by Ogmios

@aaaaa.

If the inference here is that anyone who questions Israeli occupation and aggression makes one anti-semitic, then you can go right ahead and believe so.

I don't really like the term anti-semitic either. The Palestinians and others from the region are semitic peoples and I feel that this word has been hijacked by an authoritarian Israeli state. Over here in Britain I have met and watched on TV many Jews who criticize the actions of the Israeli government.

Are they anti-semitic too?
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:43 pm » by Soldierboy

I was stationed in germany for a few years and I had the chance to see for myself two consentration camps (i know i will screw up the spelling but.....) one was called DACHOW and the other name escapes me but, my point is that they were very moveing places and once you see it for yourself, there is no way one can say it never happened. there must have been a couple hundred people with me, but while walking thru these places it was soooo quiet you could hear a pin drop! A sign on the gate read (in german), "Work Shall Set You Free"
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm » by Drextin

soldierboy wrote:I was stationed in germany for a few years and I had the chance to see for myself two consentration camps (i know i will screw up the spelling but.....) one was called DACHOW and the other name escapes me but, my point is that they were very moveing places and once you see it for yourself, there is no way one can say it never happened. there must have been a couple hundred people with me, but while walking thru these places it was soooo quiet you could hear a pin drop! A sign on the gate read (in german), "Work Shall Set You Free"

Dachau was the very first concentration camp built. all others were built to be like it. Of course the most infamous is Auschwitz. I would love to visit one just to have the past misery really sink in. you can't have that much human suffering not to have it imprinted on the whole camp.....so I think each person who sees one who has the slightest of empathy will pick up on this.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 pm » by Soldierboy

Thanks for the spelling of "dachau" drex.
your right, you cant help but be moved, the gas chamber(never used there), the ovens still with ashes, only a few blds. were still standing, burned by the former inmates I'm sure. pictures the size of walls were everywhere. very quieting.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 pm » by Drextin

soldierboy wrote:Thanks for the spelling of "dachau" drex.
your right, you cant help but be moved, the gas chamber(never used there), the ovens still with ashes, only a few blds. were still standing, burned by the former inmates I'm sure. pictures the size of walls were everywhere. very quieting.

nah buddy, when I went to spell it my spell checker corrected it for me. Who would have thought my spell checker would have such a grasp of historical places?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:52 pm » by Aaaaa

nuada wrote:
aaaaa wrote:huge disappointment from you ppl

Menendez floor speech on Acknowledging Israel's History

Upload to Disclose.tv

What exactly are you dissapointed with aaaaa?

The guy that shot people in the museum was a fascist nutcase and this is a seperate issue/ event.

Nobody has been denying WW2 events so i am perplexed at your post.

my disappointment is Because people think that the state of Israel was established because of the Holocaust.
This is not true Real History
Nickname "Pindz" = "jan sturma"

Previous