DID THE MOON CAUSE THE FLOOD?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 am » by Temps13

the general idea im proposing,which Ive been thinking about..is ..Was the moon parked here? I think so,since fission & capture,the straights 2 main theories,are obvious bunkum,since moon rocks older than earth rock.
moons are pulled from planets when the planets are in their plasmic state.
Anyone whos read don wilson,george leonard,butler n knight etc etc..will know of all the overwhelming evidence that the moons an artificial hollw asteroid/spaceship,right?
Well many legends from various parts of the world say the moon was not there prior to the flood(though some evidence of ebb n flow could possibly be attributed to wind or other planets,such as venus etc)
SO..basically..they parked the moon..which just happens to conform to the 666 code very nicely (ie 6x6x6=216...moons diameter being 2,160 miles etc etc) but also dendrochronology,the science of tree ring dating says there were no tree rings prior to 12 thousand years ago..hmm..so we can imagine maybe there were no seasons,tides were more unpredictable etc..
Imagine the moon being parked..it could well of been what caused the ice to come off the antarctic,causing massive flooding,is what Im thinking.
Most smart people here realise the moon has people on it..'anunnaki' or whatever you want to call them yeah? THEY knew flooding would occur.
It also will have affected the atmospheric pressure..which seems to have been higher pre flood..pressure affects HGH output from the pituary hence you have larger creatures,including man..(large remains HAVE been found)
SO,does anyone here have any extra titbits of information for me? If you do,please share
:help:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am » by Bandanko

I've thought about this too. The Zulu have legends about how man used to live in harmony with nature (and the rest of the hippy ways) but then the chitahuri arrived and fucked things up.

We also know that the Ego in man took over to protect us from a great trauma in the past (Humans behave like trauma victims a lot of the time)

It also might explain the flood and the fact our northern star shifts. some alien race parked a massive rock in orbit which shifted the alignment of the planet

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 am » by Temps13

yeah..the 3 materials that are abundant in the moons outer layer are chromium,zirconium and..some other one,which are the EXACT 3 materials you would pick for the outer coating of such an artificial moon..their heat refractory properties being unparalled..then 10 miles down theres like a super hard inpenetrable inner shell..theres abundant water..signs,no proof..of mining there (or patching up? lol)..the mats are powerful evidence,no need to go into that but they are readily available..(women menstruating..that woulda been excaberated too).. oh yeah,found this picture today

I guess il look up some of the legends,like the zulu one,greek etc..theres one said a certain well known god 'rolled it across the heavens'..
:help:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 am » by Bandanko

we have them too, but they're smaller on earth

can anyone predict the size of that object??

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 am » by Temps13

lol yeah I thought that too..but this moon one seems a tad larger..it could be a large open pit mining vehicle..or a massive moving rock out for a stroll..either way..'s pretty fckd up

now...where were we..oh yeah..anyone got anything to add re: the moon being parked here could of caused the flood n stuff?
any argument strengthening tidbits?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 pm » by Temps13

well,quite a few views..but not one reply since my last post :think: .really good
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:35 am » by Kinninigan

Bandanko wrote:we have them too, but they're smaller on earth

can anyone predict the size of that object??

This mystery was solved. At nite in the desert water freezes with high winds. It then moves the rocks, and during the hot non humid days the water evaporates. The ice they move on is so thin it leaves the skid marks.

The desert is a crazy place

:flop:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:41 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

Moving Rocks of Death Valley's Racetrack Playa

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by volleybrian on Mar 13, 2006

Captured on video for the first time: the mysterious forces that move rocks across the surface of Racetrack Playa in California's Death Valley.

Nobody has ever seen these rocks move, but they leave trails across the dried mud surface often hundreds of yards long. But on this cold winter morning, when the snowmelt covered the playa, we finally saw what nobody before had ever captured on film.

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 am » by Temps13

riight,I never knew that..
but we were talking about the moon..I know theres a lot of moon threads..butI was hoping so meone might provide an extra bit of info on this..legends,or whatever..
well heres a picture to keep the thread rollin rollin rollin
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:31 pm » by Chillitiger

Kinninigan wrote::look:

Moving Rocks of Death Valley's Racetrack Playa

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by volleybrian on Mar 13, 2006

Captured on video for the first time: the mysterious forces that move rocks across the surface of Racetrack Playa in California's Death Valley.

Nobody has ever seen these rocks move, but they leave trails across the dried mud surface often hundreds of yards long. But on this cold winter morning, when the snowmelt covered the playa, we finally saw what nobody before had ever captured on film.

:peep:

But is there water on the moon to create ice?

By the way I enjoy reading your posts, even if you are crazy! :alien51: :alien51:

And it seems that on investigation the moon is very anomalous and there are definitely myths of a pre-moon time. And just the sheer size is way out of proportion for a satellite, and along with the uncanny measurements when compared to earth, well......

Jury is still out for me but i enjoy the info!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Next