Did the Titanic Really Sink? Titanic Conspiracy

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 11:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am » by Temps13

When they found the wreck,was the metal blown outwards or was it not..its unclear..I'll listen to this tonight cheers :flop:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am » by Slith

Temps13 wrote:When they found the wreck,was the metal blown outwards or was it not..its unclear..I'll listen to this tonight cheers :flop:

That's a good question. I've looked at the wreckage pics. Hard to tell

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 pm » by Webcat

'Vulcanic' posted a good thread about the Titanic Conspiracy:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/was-the-titanic-deliberately-sunk-by-jp-morgan-t85037.html

At the time, I did a bit of digging about the Inquiry that was held and found that Lightholler - the most Senior member of the crew to survive - was a possible liar and company man, prepared to do (and say) anything to cover 'something' up about that terrible night when the ship was lost, read my contribution to 'Vulcanic's' thread to see why I come to that conclusion.

What that 'something' was is anyone's guess, I suppose.

Having looked at the 'Titanic' sinking over the last year or so, I just get a feeling that the 'Official' story just doesn't seem right, it does indeed reek of a 'cover-up' of something - again what that 'something' is for certain, I'm still looking for! :roll:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 pm » by Spock

It was the first attempt at time travel, they accidentally set them on the surface moon - 1972, but the passengers died immediately from exposure due to no atmosphere. When they brought them back, they made up a cover story. Any "survivors" were all paid actors.

Any footage of the sunken ship is all CGI.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm » by Webcat

Spock wrote:It was the first attempt at time travel, they accidentally set them on the surface moon - 1972, but the passengers died immediately from exposure due to no atmosphere. When they brought them back, they made up a cover story. Any "survivors" were all paid actors.

:lol:

That could quickly become a new Hollywood blockbuster, since Hollywood has no idea about facts or the truth, it could be a winner! :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 pm » by Slith

Webcat wrote:
Spock wrote:It was the first attempt at time travel, they accidentally set them on the surface moon - 1972, but the passengers died immediately from exposure due to no atmosphere. When they brought them back, they made up a cover story. Any "survivors" were all paid actors.

:lol:

That could quickly become a new Hollywood blockbuster, since Hollywood has no idea about facts or the truth, it could be a winner! :mrgreen:

I call CGI. The earth doesn't look like that!

BTW. This post wasn't made by a mod. I just play one on T.V.

Calling Mattmarriott..........Wheres't art thou?

:peep:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 5:14 pm » by DarkHeart

I heard it was sunk (if it wasn't its sister ship) by a yellow icebreaker sent out by a certain well known bankster, and that certain people were held on board at gun point.

Its a perennial conspiracy favourite Image anyway. :think:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm » by Webcat

Here's an interesting comparison with the Titanic disaster and 9/11:

A newspaper ran the story that many had been saved, transferred by lifeboats to rescue ships.

Interesting in that, why on earth did they run a story so false?

Did they have prior knowledge that the passengers would be rescued, because the rescue ships were already standing by?

Except, of course, the plan had gone wrong (see my previous posts on: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/was-the-titanic-deliberately-sunk-by-jp-morgan-t85037.html)

Where they caught out by events beyond the planners control?

Just like the BBC was with 9/11 when they said that WTC7 had already fallen?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some things never change - the 'elite' do get it wrong upon occasion............ :mrgreen:

My,my, how history repeats itself! :look:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey guys,
just a quick 2 quid....I am aware that it was the sister ship Olympus that actually sank,and they switched them due to the Olympus having sustained severe damage, due to previous collisions,so they could save on the reparations...and who owned it suprise suprise J.P.Morgon...and yes! there were high up officials on board, held at gun point, who were opposed to the federal bank....plus many other suspicious inconsistencies about the story..but i didn't know about the blast damage..interesting...cheers Phoenix :flop: