Did you all hear about this ?, why so secret?makes you think

Initiate

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm » by Dourselfafavor

You know what fucking douche bag, I don't give a rats fucking ass what you say , you don't want to see whats going on and just deny it in your own little mind then you do so, I am smarter than that , I don't need to listen to you no more than you need to listen to me , if you don't agree then fine you don't .
This was to inform you what I heard and have passed it along , if you don't agree then you don't, but don't ridicule me for being a messenger, just move on and go somewhere else. get over it ALADIN you are now on "MY FUCKING LIST".
Go fuck yourself. :shooting:

The video was OVER 2 hrs long you were gone for ten min claiming you watched it , so don't run your own bullshit with me.
Last edited by Dourselfafavor on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm » by Muchtyman

dourselfafavor wrote:go here and read this article and watch the vids , you will see what I am on about , don't take my word for it do your own research......
there is a plan to not tell the US population of the coming doom from the 10th planet, we will be buried in water in a few years, secretly the USA had bought up and declared MUCH of the US soil as " sacred reserve land " you and I can 't buy it .... here is the link for that ....

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... E2/map.jpg

The vids you need to see to explain the rest is here, starts with the first one , the rest to follow , just click on the next in the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT9 ... re=related

These vids answer a lot of questions ; but basically unless you live NW of the Ozarks you are f##d !

Initiate

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm » by Dourselfafavor

muchtyman wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:go here and read this article and watch the vids , you will see what I am on about , don't take my word for it do your own research......
there is a plan to not tell the US population of the coming doom from the 10th planet, we will be buried in water in a few years, secretly the USA had bought up and declared MUCH of the US soil as " sacred reserve land " you and I can 't buy it .... here is the link for that ....

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... E2/map.jpg

The vids you need to see to explain the rest is here, starts with the first one , the rest to follow , just click on the next in the series.

These vids answer a lot of questions ; but basically unless you live NW of the Ozarks you are f##d !

pretty much yeah ,
I have gone over this more and more , I read many articles about the way the US is treating things like the economic situation etc. and well everything leads to apathy on their part, just blatant disregard for whats going on , it's insane.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm » by Methaneslurpee

blotto wrote:there probably going to build a nice new HQ ontop of an underground base. that probably conects to denver airport, and god knows were ellse.

Colorado Springs: 3 Air Force bases, 1 Army base and NORAD
IN GOD WE RUST

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm » by Blotto

one thing is certain, and that is governments lie.

another thing that is not in dispute, is the fact that there building many underground bases.

what is in dispute, is what is the purpose of all these underground bases.

add to the fact that there's also a number of seed banks around the world, is this just good forward planning, or forward planning with knowledge of whats to come ?

another thing that is not in dispute, is the fact that theres been mass extinctions in the past.

if your in government, and know of a coming disaster, then how can you tell 6.8 billion people of said disaster. it would be carnage, what they can do is keep it quite wile they build as many underground base's . so as when the time comes they can save as many as possible.

if everyone knows theres a global disaster of biblical proportions on the way, then alot less base's would get built. because no one would willingly build the materials or work on these uderground base's unless they had guarantees that there friends and familys were to be asured of there place when the time comes. but the rest of the people wouldnt allow this anyway because they would also want to be saved. so what would happen would be complete and utter breakdown. mass riots and looting, killings , an every man for himself scenario.

so they never would tell you untill the last minute.

theres some cold hard facts about this situation. its just a question of if its going to happen in the next few years or the next 50 to a 100 or more years. but one thing is certain it will happen again just like its happend in the past. theres nothing wrong with being prepared, if it dosnt happen in your life time then thats great, remember money isnt everything, dont think it silly to set yourself up a canned food bank. ie buy an extra tin of food each time you shop and put the extra tin away, and if nothing happens then its no big deal , if something does go down then you might be ok ... just remember money isnt everything. if the markets collapse, then money will be no good to you. it will be your friends and family you will be relying on.

dont take any of this as doom and gloom. it might not happen in our life time. but no harm in being prepared. dont rely on government.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 12:43 am » by Govtslave

dourselfafavor wrote:I'm headed to bed , need to work tonight , not that I really want to , I am sick to my stomach from all this shit but oh well , carry on till the end....

I know what you mean my friend. All of this crap makes me nauseous too. Especially when I think about everyone I love (including myself) Dying in some global catastrophe and most especially my granddaughter.
But then I think, hey everyone is going to die eventually. Even the scum who plot wars, treat us like their slaves, etc. The Bilderbergs, New World Order, satanists , etc, etc. Those who manage to save themselves have only done so for a short while. Know what I mean? "The world" saddens me and I hate it.
But then, even scripture (whether or not you believe in it) tells us that those who see the world for what it is will hate it. Dying is a scary thing but then, nobody is getting out of it. Look at all the people throughout history that have died or even those just in the last day. It is our destiny. You can embrace it or live in fear until that moment.
I find comfort in the complexity of the universe and in life because my logical mind tells me that I cannot simplify it's existence which I too am a part of and the only thing I am left with is hope.
Blessed be the creator and may he (generic he) save those who know by what he has created that he has to exist.

Writer

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 am » by Mrmurder

govtslave wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:I'm headed to bed , need to work tonight , not that I really want to , I am sick to my stomach from all this shit but oh well , carry on till the end....

I know what you mean my friend. All of this crap makes me nauseous too. Especially when I think about everyone I love (including myself) Dying in some global catastrophe and most especially my granddaughter.
But then I think, hey everyone is going to die eventually. Even the scum who plot wars, treat us like their slaves, etc. The Bilderbergs, New World Order, satanists , etc, etc. Those who manage to save themselves have only done so for a short while. Know what I mean? "The world" saddens me and I hate it.
But then, even scripture (whether or not you believe in it) tells us that those who see the world for what it is will hate it. Dying is a scary thing but then, nobody is getting out of it. Look at all the people throughout history that have died or even those just in the last day. It is our destiny. You can embrace it or live in fear until that moment.
I find comfort in the complexity of the universe and in life because my logical mind tells me that I cannot simplify it's existence which I too am a part of and the only thing I am left with is hope.

:clapper: well put sir :clapper: .

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm » by Muchtyman

govtslave wrote:

Blessed be the creator and may he (generic he) save those who know by what he has created that he has to exist.

The above is pretty much my Attitude . :flop:

Seed Banks , Massive Underground Bases , Freeze Dried Food Co's having their entire Inventory bought by Govt's , Govt Organisations moving to so called Safe Areas . Massive orders for Gun Ammo by Govt's , the list for preparation is on going .

These things are Happening , What are the people getting , Moronic Shit on TV :lol:

My guess is Upcoming severe Solar activity impacting on Earth .

What to do ? Well I'm not Invited to one of their " Special " bases, So I can either go Apeshit and join a Mob , or do what I can for those that I care about .

Watch the Vids !

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 pm » by -Marduk-

dourselfafavor wrote:
aladin wrote:
... the coming doom from the 10th planet

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

ok man , before you say BSSSSSSSSSS watch the fucking videos first, then say bullshit , after that you let me know, I said the same thing before because I didn't even know what the vids were about , but now that I watched them I am rethinking what I know.

aladin wrote:NO !
I do not see the bullshit out of the video!

It's enough for me even your description
... the coming doom from the 10th planet

Thaaaaaat iiiiiis the bullshit ...
(10th planet doom paranoia )

dourselfafavor wrote:You know what fucking douche bag, I don't give a rats fucking ass what you say , you don't want to see whats going on and just deny it in your own little mind then you do so, I am smarter than that , I don't need to listen to you no more than you need to listen to me , if you don't agree then fine you don't .
This was to inform you what I heard and have passed it along , if you don't agree then you don't, but don't ridicule me for being a messenger, just move on and go somewhere else. get over it ALADIN you are now on "MY FUCKING LIST".
Go fuck yourself. :shooting:

The video was OVER 2 hrs long you were gone for ten min claiming you watched it , so don't run your own bullshit with me.

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous