Dimensional Rift at Montauk Point?

brillbilly

PostSun May 17, 2009 3:53 pm » by brillbilly

strange place but as for the monster,i think its a dog and by the look of the picture its front legs were tied together.nasty and cruel if you ask me but my eyes could be playing tricks.i hope im wrong. :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:56 pm » by Spliffffstar

Doesn't Dan Burish talk about Montauk? I can't really remember!

Here's his 1st interview with Project Camaelot for those who want to know more....
I think it's in this video where he talks about it,.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-401824297513952563&ei=tU4QSvCUNYXt-AbOlMmKBA&q=dan+burish&hl=en

I believe David Wilcock claims to have a source which states the same as what slushpup wrote about, with the homeless people and the drunks being sent into this dimensional rift.....

Here's a link to his page on ProjectCamelot.org :

http://www.projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock.html

You may have to watch all the videos, because I don't know where he mentions it. :?

But concerning this story about a MONSTER, this is the first time I heard about it...

Thanks for the info, though.

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 17, 2009 7:17 pm » by Cornbread714

slushpup wrote:
It is rumored that with Phoenix III at Montauk, that government scientists were able to create a time tunnel of sorts and to make sure that the time tunnel worked, drunks and derelicts were collected and thrown into the time tunnel. They made sure the drunks and derelicts were sober for a week, before entering the tunnel, if they were to survive and come back, they were questioned by government officials. The story goes, many didn't make it back and they are still floating in the midst of time.

I think I may have encountered some of these time-traveling derelicts and drunks. It would explain a lot.
Sometimes I think I am a time-tripping drunken derelict myself.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)