Dirty Money

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:21 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Have you ever wondered what Bank notes, and coins go through?.
Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:
Who knows what diseases are lurking about on the Bank notes, or coins, doesn't bare thinking about does it?.
But i suppose we are lumbered with it until some bright spark comes up with something new, and i think paying by Mobile Phones is in the offing?.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 pm » by The57ironman

...i've been buying it by the gallon....seriously

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm » by Poppa_pygar

We Are dirty the human race aren't we?. Dust in the home is in the majority dead skin :shock:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm » by The57ironman

Chaindrive wrote:Hell.... it goes farther then that... shopping carts at stores.. anything that you pick up from a store shelves.. outside door handles (actually ANY door handle).. people handling food regardless of wearing gloves or not.. even shaking hands with somebody.. cups from a dispenser (convenient stores or fast food).. the list is completely endless...

but the "only" positive thing to that is one can only hope for... is to whatever your being expose to strengthens your immune system... hopefully.. :nails: and pray that it does in some bizarre way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm » by Poooooot

Poppa_pygar wrote:Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:

Wanna hear something disgusting? When I was little I had this weird thing where I would put metal in my mouth. Wires, screws, and you guessed it... COINS. :vomit: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Poooooot wrote:
Poppa_pygar wrote:Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:

Wanna hear something disgusting? When I was little I had this weird thing where I would put metal in my mouth. Wires, screws, and you guessed it... COINS. :vomit: :lol:

BARF :vomit: I handled coins, and accidentally brush my lips, the taste was awful, and it was a good while before the taste went :vomit: :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 am » by mediasorcery

dirt is good for you,[not on toast or in casseroles etc] welcome it, dont be frightened, the world is dirty , get over it.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.