Dirty Money

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:21 pm » by Poppa_pygar


Have you ever wondered what Bank notes, and coins go through?.
Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:
Who knows what diseases are lurking about on the Bank notes, or coins, doesn't bare thinking about does it?.
But i suppose we are lumbered with it until some bright spark comes up with something new, and i think paying by Mobile Phones is in the offing?.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 am

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:03 pm » by Chaindrive


Hell.... it goes farther then that... shopping carts at stores.. anything that you pick up from a store shelves.. outside door handles (actually ANY door handle).. people handling food regardless of wearing gloves or not.. even shaking hands with somebody.. cups from a dispenser (convenient stores or fast food).. the list is completely endless...

but the "only" positive thing to that is one can only hope for... is to whatever your being expose to strengthens your immune system... hopefully.. :nails: and pray that it does in some bizarre way.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16640
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 pm » by The57ironman


.


...i've been buying it by the gallon....seriously

Image
.

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm » by Poppa_pygar


We Are dirty the human race aren't we?. Dust in the home is in the majority dead skin :shock:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16640
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm » by The57ironman


Chaindrive wrote:Hell.... it goes farther then that... shopping carts at stores.. anything that you pick up from a store shelves.. outside door handles (actually ANY door handle).. people handling food regardless of wearing gloves or not.. even shaking hands with somebody.. cups from a dispenser (convenient stores or fast food).. the list is completely endless...

but the "only" positive thing to that is one can only hope for... is to whatever your being expose to strengthens your immune system... hopefully.. :nails: and pray that it does in some bizarre way.

.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv

.

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm » by Poooooot


Poppa_pygar wrote:Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:

Wanna hear something disgusting? When I was little I had this weird thing where I would put metal in my mouth. Wires, screws, and you guessed it... COINS. :vomit: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm » by Poppa_pygar


Poooooot wrote:
Poppa_pygar wrote:Both are handled countless times by people with dirty hands, they may have just been to the toilet?. :vomit:

Wanna hear something disgusting? When I was little I had this weird thing where I would put metal in my mouth. Wires, screws, and you guessed it... COINS. :vomit: :lol:


BARF :vomit: I handled coins, and accidentally brush my lips, the taste was awful, and it was a good while before the taste went :vomit: :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 am

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 pm » by Chaindrive


The57ironman wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Freekin morons.. these asswipes can stand right behind me right before I get this "shot", its loaded and ready to go... BUT right before the "nurse" swabs my arm.. Id pull that bitch right in front of me man handling her arm and tell her that if its so "healthy" for me.. YOU take the first shot...

now watch her scream and cry and beg for mercy... right before she yells "rape" and every cop in the neighborhood comes screaming in like a hawk..

Last shot I had was tetanus in '97 - '98 and its WELL overdue.. but dont give a rats ass about it now.. never had ANY flu shots EVER.. I was still waiting for the people who took the swine flu shots back in the 70s to turn into pigs... :lol: Nope.. didnt grow a snouts or go "oink oink", BUT they certainly acted and grew fat as pigs tho.. thats for sure... :D
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1936
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 am » by mediasorcery


dirt is good for you,[not on toast or in casseroles etc] welcome it, dont be frightened, the world is dirty , get over it.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook