Disclose.tv 2.0 Relaunch - New CLASSIFIED information leaked

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm » by -Marduk-

disclosetv wrote:Greetings,

You may have read the leaked news some weeks ago… today it’s official: I am so excited to let you all know that our dev team has got green lights to begin with the re-launch of Disclose.tv :mrgreen:

Unfortunately I can’t reveal all the details about DTV 2.0 besides the blurred sneak preview of the new front page below and the following top secret hints:

- Better, CLASSIFIED, faster & CLASSIFIED!
- No, CLASSIFIED will not CLASSIFIED social CLASSIFIED ;-)
- Yes, we will CLASSIFIED a new CLASSIFIED … and it’s CLASSIFIED be dark
- Get your CLASSIFIED, CLASSIFIED, mobile CLASSIFIED ready
- Launch CLASSIFIED before CLASSIFIED 2012

The investment approval for the project comes at the right time. Just recently our popular “neighbours” ATS announced their first-round equity capitalization by a private investment group for the expansion of their venture. Whatever:-) Here is some operational data for comparison:

ATS (Source: ATS's latest press release):

3.25 million forum posts in total
6 million page views per month
650,000 unique visitors per month
110,000 members

DTV

680,000 million forum posts + 80,000 videos + 40,000 photos in total
2,5 million page views per month
450,000 unique visitors per month
60,000 members

Now is the time for our next move. Stay tuned…

Thank you for all your continued support (and happy halloween :alien: :robot: :ghost: :mrcool: )!

Best,

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

:look:

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm » by Rayalexwebsite

Looks nice, hope it will come through then! .)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm » by Zer0

So DTV is going to become evil? Are we now going to talk about how to end the world rather than how to save it?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm » by Cwmman

if it aint broken dont fix it,
maybe start something new instead ?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm » by Endless16

680,000 million forum posts???!?! WOW... six hundred and eighty thousand million posts???... That's a lot. :peep:

Only been coming here for the News feed lately, thanks for keeping me up to date and not making me have to dig through all the garbage. :flop:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 am » by Shaggietrip

otoel wrote:So DTV is going to become evil? Are we now going to talk about how to end the world rather than how to save it?

LOL!!!!! It turned you evil! I would have thought you would be all over turning others evil. Why should you be the only one to be so easily turned...aye?????

You are all over the board now. I remember when you were funny. Now your funny in a lost way.

diggidy

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am » by Shaggietrip

I am sorry for the smack on Otoel.

Lets not de-rail this thread. I for one am glad to see that Lukas has thought about the site. We have all read about take overs and what should be done. I am sure that Lukas has read and or heard about such rants. Now that it has been posted by the "man" himself that things will change there is a whole new rant. Dont do this dont do that. Post your own..I mean another thread with your suggestions or concerns. Yes there has been such threads before.

How about a great big thank you? Shit people he posts the fact there will be an upgrade and panties get in bunches. Sorry ladies I know that does not apply to you for you wear thongs now.

Anyway stop pissing in this bed , make your own to pee in.

Thank you Lukas. a paradigm shift is not easy for sheep.

The term "paradigm shift" has found uses in other contexts, representing the notion of a major change in a certain thought-pattern — a radical change in personal beliefs, complex systems or organizations, replacing the former way of thinking or organizing with a radically different way of thinking or organizing:

Handa, M. L., a professor of sociology in education at O.I.S.E. University of Toronto, Canada, developed the concept of a paradigm within the context of social sciences. He defines what he means by "paradigm" and introduces the idea of a "social paradigm". In addition, he identifies the basic component of any social paradigm. Like Kuhn, he addresses the issue of changing paradigms, the process popularly known as "paradigm shift." In this respect, he focuses on the social circumstances which precipitate such a shift. Relatedly, he addresses how that shift affects social institutions, including the institution of education.[citation needed]
The concept has been developed for technology and economics in the identification of new techno-economic paradigms as changes in technological systems that have a major influence on the behaviour of the entire economy (Carlota Perez; earlier work only on technological paradigms by Giovanni Dosi). This concept is linked to Schumpeter's idea of creative destruction. Examples include the move to mass production, and the introduction of microelectronics.[citation needed]
In the arena of political science, the concept has been applied to the ethos of war. Evolutionary biologist Judith Hand, in a paper entitled "To Abolish War," argued that a paradigm shift is possible from a global ethos that operates on the assumption that war is an inevitable aspect of human nature to a global ethos that rejects war under any circumstances.[11]
Two photographs of the Earth from space, "Earthrise" (1968) and "The Blue Marble" (1972), are thought to have helped to usher in the environmentalist movement which gained great prominence in the years immediately following distribution of those images.[12][13]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_shift

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Site Admin

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 am » by Disclosetv

endless16 wrote:680,000 million forum posts???!?! WOW... six hundred and eighty thousand million posts???... That's a lot. :peep:

Only been coming here for the News feed lately, thanks for keeping me up to date and not making me have to dig through all the garbage. :flop:

Oops, that was a mistake. Correct is 680.000 forum posts compared to 3.25 million at ATS :ohno:

Sorry, we are not to hit the billion forum posts mark, yet :think:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:07 am » by Troll2rocks

disclosetv wrote:
endless16 wrote:680,000 million forum posts???!?! WOW... six hundred and eighty thousand million posts???... That's a lot. :peep:

Oops, that was a mistake. Correct is 680.000 forum posts compared to 3.25 million at ATS :ohno:

Sorry, we are not to hit the billion forum posts mark, yet :think:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Hey Lukas do you like fishcakes or fish fingers ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext