Disclose.tv 2.0 Relaunch - New CLASSIFIED information leaked

Initiate

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 pm » by Domeika

Whatever the new release entails, I hope it has a more robust caching mechanism.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 pm » by Opalserpent

domdabears wrote:
opalserpent wrote:Not bad. Rense gets about 13 million hits a month. Not bad for disclose.tv.

Lukas posted Unique hits. Rense don't get 13 million unique hits a month.
Internationally they're about or close to a million. Here is about a half million.

Oh, okay, thanks.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm » by domdabears

the57ironman wrote:@ super duper moderators......any inside ''skinny'' on the new launch..?.. :mrgreen:

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 am » by Shaggietrip

domdabears wrote:
the57ironman wrote:@ super duper moderators......any inside ''skinny'' on the new launch..?.. :mrgreen:

Huh? Its is here. Can you not see it? It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooool. Man am I in another World? Is this how Neo felt at first?

Able to upload 500mb to vid section. That is 2.0 I am starting to think. Not to mention the forum.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 pm » by Niji666

So when's the re-launch? I could have learned how make and launch a nuke by now never mind a website.. :alien51:

If it doesn't get here soon and the way things are going someone may actually launch a nuke before we get to see the all new DTV :|
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm » by Eldorado

I hope that there AREN'T going to be these little word ads generated everywhere...

Cause this makes the site worthless if there are nothing but pop-up's generated on every page......

And every time that I want to go to an article on the main news topics/ front page links, there is always a redirect ad page there......and when I wanna go back using the arrow....it jams me and makes me have to click the mouse 3x's to override the redirect feature.

I hope that you have found funding for the 2.0 version in some other manner, so as to not be tying up the page with ads every paragraph.....it makes me mad to see the entire web page, originally ad free, turned into the classified section of the sunday paper.....

Is the new site page gonna be as much of a crunch on my processor as this one is???

I still love the forums and the site as a whole.......just think that maybe you can find a more selective way of advertising on the site to make it less of a hassle, less distracting.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm » by domdabears

eldorado wrote:I hope that there AREN'T going to be these little word ads generated everywhere...

Cause this makes the site worthless if there are nothing but pop-up's generated on every page......

And every time that I want to go to an article on the main news topics/ front page links, there is always a redirect ad page there......and when I wanna go back using the arrow....it jams me and makes me have to click the mouse 3x's to override the redirect feature.

I hope that you have found funding for the 2.0 version in some other manner, so as to not be tying up the page with ads every paragraph.....it makes me mad to see the entire web page, originally ad free, turned into the classified section of the sunday paper.....

Is the new site page gonna be as much of a crunch on my processor as this one is???

I still love the forums and the site as a whole.......just think that maybe you can find a more selective way of advertising on the site to make it less of a hassle, less distracting.

I don't ever see any ads on any site.

Install an ad-blocker.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm » by Eldorado

svaha wrote:Thanks Lucas for the conspiracy update :lol:

One remark, to me black is sooo stone age, boring, pain in the eye, please change that or give users an option to choose another theme. :flop:

You should know by now that the Black colored background is more appealing to the eye, as it allows the brain to relax, as opposed to being amped up by all the white light stimulus coming from these backgrounds here...

The new dark background will be more "universal"' in it's nature, and will also draw more attention to the individual windows/video links than before, with more vivid colors......

Asking for a different template when its taken this long to get the 2.0 version here?? Wow....on a free site...guess you wanna see more pop ups everywhere to pay for these options as well?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm » by Niji666

The only Ad i have a problem with is on the home page breaking news. If i click on a breaking news item i have to click the link very fast to see the source of the news or it takes me to the Ad. If i don't do it in time(2 seconds) and the Ad appears it wont let me go back and i have to reload to the homepage and log in again. Pain in the backside!

Oh and vanish power Ad scares the shit out of me if my volumes high because it just randomly starts on the homepage. Not good when i'm half asleep and gazing into the abyss :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 pm » by Eldorado

domdabears wrote:
eldorado wrote:I hope that there AREN'T going to be these little word ads generated everywhere...

I don't ever see any ads on any site.

Install an ad-blocker.

Got any recommendations for a chrome compatible blocker?

Ive got an ad blocker on chrome, and on explorer........both of these are useless against the ads........the little BLUE words that are highlighted on everyone's posts, produce the same pop-up's......why did they sell the forum space to ads??

Then the page redirect bullshit........this is a joke.......hope we dont get these problems on any newer versions.

PreviousNext