Disclose.tv - DDoS attack during the last couple of hours

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 am » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:This is a very suspiciously timed attack. I have my ideas about who is behind this.

No not the CIA :roll:

What a completely pointless and counter productive thing to do, not to mention morally bankrupt.

:think: Unless, they (Not this specific agency) are after the log data...

Information to qualify the network trafic of certain individuals...Don't forget man, we don't know who is who here, after all!

Can they get a hold of the log data by DDoS attack?
I mean, isn't the purpose of the DDoS attack to make the network kaput?

A site such as DTV has another servers to keep it running if something goes down, its called redundancy, the point is that redundant servers are usually not implemented as the main ones, leaving the hosted data more vulnerable, without main servers and physical firewalls downed :flop:

I mean, some log history will be always there, once the site is active, even if its a glimpse of activity!

Of course, this is hypothetical..

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 1:38 am » by Edgarrothstein

iamthatiam wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
:think: Unless, they (Not this specific agency) are after the log data...

Information to qualify the network trafic of certain individuals...Don't forget man, we don't know who is who here, after all!

A site such as DTV has another servers to keep it running if something goes down, its called redundancy, the point is that redundant servers are usually not implemented as the main ones, leaving the hosted data more vulnerable, without main servers and physical firewalls downed :flop:

I mean, some log history will be always there, once the site is active, even if its a glimpse of activity!

So basically, keep the main server busy, while... :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 1:42 am » by Iamthatiam

iamthatiam wrote: :think: Unless, they (Not this specific agency) are after the log data...

edgarrothstein wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

So basically, keep the main server busy, while... :mrgreen:

:arrow: Image

:peep:

This is why, the best option depending on the level of the attack, is to shut it down, completely....And the members will must be comprehensible about it, if they like this place!

Still...Im only conjecturing here!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 am » by Troll2rocks

There are many ways to deal with those dialling up these DDoS attacks. The best and most effective way, would be to pass along their details to the corresponding authorities. Ahhhhh, but how do you get their details when they are anonymous and mostly acting through proxies and in turn routed through portals with which they stage the attack.

You hire the A Team...

Upload to Disclose.tv

First of all, DDoS attacks are not sophisticated, so that does not mean that it is out of the hands of adolescents. There is no skill in it, no sophistication other than the person who developed the software in the first place.

DDoS basically dials up a website repeatedly making the server crash due to the influx in incoming queries from said software that acts like a broad network of multiple users.

The more attackers the greater the effect, however (one) person is capable of doing this easily. This crime is one of the most punished under computer crimes, due to its ability to not just render a site useless for hours or days at a time depending on the skillsets employed, but kill a website entirely due to its ability to damage business and turn users away from said site. Any website is vulnerable to this kind of attack.

Fortunately, it is also one of the easiest crimes to trace, and be punished for. Why ? It is down to how the software those people are using and how it works.

Trust me, these kind of attacks (especially on websites like this), are done by imbeciles, with childish tit for tat mentality.

Just saying. :twisted:

Lets move on, it really is not worth the time to be honest.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 am » by -Marduk-

Itz not ze EFF BEE AYE... :think:

they have their grip on DTV´s vid section...

do u remember what happened to Kim Dotcom and MegaUpload? :arrow: Image

Eheh.. :twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 am » by Germanpils

marduk2012 wrote:Image

Itz not ze EFF BEE AYE... :think:

they have their grip on DTV´s vid section...

do u remember what happened to Kim Dotcom and MegaUpload? :arrow: Image

Eheh.. :twisted:

next step will be DTV will have to sort out copyrighted material like google/youtube does today.
but not only on DTV.

if that happens, ill copyright all the internet slang words.
i will patent any shit thats avaiable.

and make money of it, thats what the future (as we know it) will look like, seriously.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 am » by -Marduk-

germanpils wrote:next step will be DTV will have to sort out copyrighted material like google/youtube does today.
but not only on DTV.

if that happens, ill copyright all the internet slang words.
i will patent any shit thats avaiable.

and make money of it, thats what the future (as we know it) will look like, seriously.

Good German!

:clapper:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 am » by -Marduk-

chaindrive wrote:I really think that "outofspace" needs to hang out on useless junk for a while, go bother some of those fine upstanding, law abiding citizens... yeah, Im sure theyll welcome you with open arms... :roll:

OMG! :alien51:

on to other things.....................

Once in a while I get a a poison DNS cashe attack (something like that) and I always write down the ISP... they show as in the parking lot... in a heavily wooded area... in Kansass, in germany, just weird places... so I dump all cashe... do a through CClean and reboot.. and I dont see anything bizarre that I have to piss with... so Im damn lucky and juts love my firewall/security to pieces... saved my ass more then once, thats for sure...

I can prove these attacks and I can post the ISPs... if anybody wants to have some fun in their spare time.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am » by Germanpils

marduk2012 wrote:
chaindrive wrote:I really think that "outofspace" needs to hang out on useless junk for a while, go bother some of those fine upstanding, law abiding citizens... yeah, Im sure theyll welcome you with open arms... :roll:

Once in a while I get a a poison DNS cashe attack (something like that) and I always write down the ISP... they show as in the parking lot... in a heavily wooded area... in Kansass, in germany, just weird places... so I dump all cashe... do a through CClean and reboot.. and I dont see anything bizarre that I have to piss with... so Im damn lucky and juts love my firewall/security to pieces... saved my ass more then once, thats for sure...

I can prove these attacks and I can post the ISPs... if anybody wants to have some fun in their spare time.

LOL fucking omfg !!!

i didnt see that one coming LOL

so ill just stay here in the first row:
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 am » by Slith

germanpils wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:

LOL fucking omfg !!!

i didnt see that one coming LOL

so ill just stay here in the first row:

Just shiatt myself. lolololol

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

PreviousNext