Disclose TV = Does it have a mission?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 pm » by Roadkill

Does this site have a mission statement? Does it want to accomplish anything or is it just a place for the site owner to get extra income from the hits?

I ask because there seems to be no standards at all. Obvious fake videos are featured items...people are allowed to make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims and posts things from sites with a less than reputable reputations. There is by far more Disinfo than anything else.

Just curious... would love to hear from the site owner..but perhaps an MOD can answer my questions.

If anything is ever done as far as upgrades to this page, an option to vote on threads as worthy or Bullshit should be added with those results associated with the poster.

It may help make this place less of a Disinfo central than it is now... just a suggestion.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm » by The57ironman

i think DiscloseTV allows everyone to " use " their discernment on what 'others' are disclosing....

i now know how better to distinguish BS from truth.............

(imo)

:nwo: :badair: :alien51:
:alien: :badair: :alien51:
:rtft: :badair: :alien51:
:nails: :badair: :alien51:
:ghost: :badair: :alien51:
:bullshit: :badair: :alien51:

:hugging: :cheers:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 pm » by Boondox681

Does this site have a mission statement?

should it?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm » by Roadkill

Thank you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

In the bottom of this screen is a statement and it reads:
All posts and media uploads on Disclose.tv are the expressed opinion of the contributing member and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or employees of Disclose.tv This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
So..................
Other than that, I'd say the owner has a webmaster to make sure the site is up and running an to answer any complaints of copywrite laws. Other than that, we must be on our own. But let's be glad there is a place were "new awakenings" as well as informed people can share information on line. Some of it is disinfo, some is real, some is just low IQ people using it to disrupt, but the real heart of the site is written in the statement and the heart of the serious. I'ts a place to share truth.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm » by Slith

roadkill wrote:Does this site have a mission statement? Does it want to accomplish anything or is it just a place for the site owner to get extra income from the hits?

I ask because there seems to be no standards at all. Obvious fake videos are featured items...people are allowed to make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims and posts things from sites with a less than reputable reputations. There is by far more Disinfo than anything else.

Just curious... would love to hear from the site owner..but perhaps an MOD can answer my questions.

If anything is ever done as far as upgrades to this page, an option to vote on threads as worthy or Bullshit should be added with those results associated with the poster.

It may help make this place less of a Disinfo central than it is now... just a suggestion.

I understand your point Road. DTV is a very unique site, we are much more lenient than others out there. Folks can have their say and it is moderated based on the members involved and their input.
Do we want to become GLP, ATS, A.V, Avalon etc. No.
Bullshit posts happen wherever you go. Not just on conspiracy websites
I'm all for upgrades, but to put a cap on what the members post here would take away from the uniqueness of the site

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm » by Roadkill

bluesman4uonly wrote:In the bottom of this screen is a statement and it reads:
All posts and media uploads on Disclose.tv are the expressed opinion of the contributing member and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or employees of Disclose.tv This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
So..................
Other than that, I'd say the owner has a webmaster to make sure the site is up and running an to answer any complaints of copywrite laws. Other than that, we must be on our own. But let's be glad there is a place were "new awakenings" as well as informed people can share information on line. Some of it is disinfo, some is real, some is just low IQ people using it to disrupt, but the real heart of the site is written in the statement and the heart of the serious. I'ts a place to share truth.

Absolutely. I just wish the BS was filtered, but you can't have everything. Thanks for the response.

D... :flop:
Last edited by Roadkill on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 pm » by Niji666

It's better that the shit and the good are posted freely. It has learned me not to dive in head first and believe something just because it looks good. Who do you think should draw the line and decide weather or not something is worthy of the site. If a post that interested you was removed because someone else thought it was shit you would be complaining. That's because my friend it's up to you to decide the credibility of the post.

Next