Disclose TV forcing adverts upon us!!!

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 am » by Slith

Troll2rocks wrote:
dlslith wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Whats the matter Bilo ? Are we part of the NWO ?

Whats the NWO?

Its a band I think ?. :headscratch:

lol

Rap? New Wave? Heavy Metal? Contemporary poop?

On the tip of my tongue. just can't place em.

Lemme give AJ a call. Needs ze scoop

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm » by Thruster

Disclosetv wrote:
Bilofrights1689 wrote:Dear Disclose Team

I have been an avid supporter of your site for some time now. I have recommended the site to many people.

I am now sickened that you are supporting the elite scum that members of this site dispise,

I'm sure that many other members are sick to death of receiving the reched adverts before every video, plastered all over the site, stuck in our face without the option or choice to abstain from seeing the scum adverts.

If this continues I will remove myself from the site and seek the trueth elswhere.

I appreciate that sites like this cost money, but I dont agree with the way in which you are getting financial support.

Fixed. In additon, no pre-roll video ads appear anymore before clips shorter than 30 seconds.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Now, there's a guy who looks after his members! You try that in any other site and see if you get a response like that. Outstanding!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am » by Toxic32

I agree I'm a bit more selective with the video's I look at. If I think It's interesting I will put up with the add(they have to survive like the rest of us)...But it is a bit over the top...What happened to the choice of I will put up with it for 10 sec. Then stop it?????? The same add time and time again.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:04 am » by domdabears

I've been here for a lot of years, and I've never seen an ad.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 am » by Jetski

An ad pops up on every video I click to watch and it takes less than a second to check the little box with a cross in it to make it disappear. Honestly, less than a second. :lol: I certainly would not have thought to start a thread and complain to the DTV Administrator about it as I'm sure he's got more important issues to deal with throughout the site. That's just me though!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 am » by Toxic32

Yes I agree when you can see the cross. But a lot of the time the DTV logo hides the kill button
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:27 am » by SUKHOV

Disclosetv wrote:
Bilofrights1689 wrote:Dear Disclose Team

I have been an avid supporter of your site for some time now. I have recommended the site to many people.

I am now sickened that you are supporting the elite scum that members of this site dispise,

I'm sure that many other members are sick to death of receiving the reched adverts before every video, plastered all over the site, stuck in our face without the option or choice to abstain from seeing the scum adverts.

If this continues I will remove myself from the site and seek the trueth elswhere.

I appreciate that sites like this cost money, but I dont agree with the way in which you are getting financial support.

Appreciated. The video pre-roll ads will be disabled for registered members soon.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

BOOM!

Stick that in your Bilo and smoke it! :cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 am » by Jetski

Toxic32 wrote:Yes I agree when you can see the cross. But a lot of the time the DTV logo hides the kill button

Really? Honestly, nothing hides the kill button on my end! :nope: I've yet to even see the DTV logo, lol. Maybe I'm too fast for that DTV Logo. :clapper: (I've checked that box before it has time to appear. :owned: :lol: )

Then again, maybe the DTV Logo appears for some and not others. Domdabears reckons he's never even seen an ad in all the years he's been here! :think:

Oh well, I'm certainly not complaining. Everything's dandy on my side! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 am » by domdabears

Chaindrive wrote:No man... the NWO are these boobs: :ohno:

That's when wrestling was bad ass to watch.

Those were the days. Late 90's kicked ass.

*Sigh* Memories.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 am » by Noentry

Some antivirus programs block ads like Malwarebyte.

No money, no honey as they say.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook