Disclose TV forcing adverts upon us!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:56 am » by SUKHOV


domdabears wrote:
Chaindrive wrote:No man... the NWO are these boobs: :ohno:

Image

That's when wrestling was bad ass to watch.

Those were the days. Late 90's kicked ass.


*Sigh* Memories.


Nash was a suave mother fucker!



I remember how many asskickings me and my buddies gave eachother as kids trying to be as bad ass as they were!
:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14511
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 am » by domdabears


Travvysavvy wrote:Nash was a suave mother fucker!



I remember how many asskickings me and my buddies gave eachother as kids trying to be as bad ass as they were!
:cheers:

Yeah, I watched wresting through out the whole 90's. Back when Diesel was Shawn Michaels body guard.
'Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.'— Carl Sagan

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10175
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 am » by Noentry


I remember them WCW was awesome.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ted Turner went to war with Vince McMahon and he lost.

I remember Vince boasting he bought the company on Monday night raw, I think. :owned:
Last edited by Noentry on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:01 am » by SUKHOV


domdabears wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:Nash was a suave mother fucker!



I remember how many asskickings me and my buddies gave eachother as kids trying to be as bad ass as they were!
:cheers:

Yeah, I watched wresting through out the whole 90's. Back when Diesel was Shawn Michaels body guard.


I started in the late nineties, I was a wee baby in the early days lol!
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14511
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am » by domdabears


Noentry wrote:I remember them WCW was awesome.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ted Turner went to war with Vince McMahon and he lost.

I remember Vince boasting he bought the company on Monday night raw, I think. :owned:

Yeah, It's a monopoly now. He bought out WCW and ECW.

I tried watching wrestling recently, but it just sucks now.



@Travvy, I was born in '82. I actually started watching it in the late 80's, but didn't really get into it until the early 90's.
'Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.'— Carl Sagan

Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14511
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:28 am » by domdabears


Here's the Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) story. He's soooooo fucked up now. It's scary.


Upload to Disclose.tv

'Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.'— Carl Sagan

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10175
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:34 am » by Noentry


I remember watching the ladder match with Sean Michaels.

One of the best bouts I ever saw.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14511
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:43 am » by domdabears


Noentry wrote:I remember watching the ladder match with Sean Michaels.

One of the best bouts I ever saw.

Yep. I seen it live on pay per view.

I used to order the pay per view events all the time.


I'm actually watching a bunch of old videos on youtube now.

Crazy shit. I miss this.
'Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.'— Carl Sagan

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10175
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am » by Noentry


domdabears wrote:Here's the Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) story. He's soooooo fucked up now. It's scary.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Shit that is sad.

Kids dont do drugs. :top:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 am

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 am » by Baboogdi


Wrestling's good ole days...



Upload to Disclose.tv



Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook