Disclose TV forcing adverts upon us!!!

Writer

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 am » by Bilofrights1689

Dear Disclose Team

I have been an avid supporter of your site for some time now. I have recommended the site to many people.

I am now sickened that you are supporting the elite scum that members of this site dispise,

I'm sure that many other members are sick to death of receiving the reched adverts before every video, plastered all over the site, stuck in our face without the option or choice to abstain from seeing the scum adverts.

If this continues I will remove myself from the site and seek the trueth elswhere.

I appreciate that sites like this cost money, but I dont agree with the way in which you are getting financial support.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am » by Spock

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am » by TheDuck

add-block, nuff said.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 am » by Troll2rocks

Whats the matter Bilo ? Are we part of the NWO ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 am » by Slith

Troll2rocks wrote:Whats the matter Bilo ? Are we part of the NWO ?

Whats the NWO?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 am » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Site Admin

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 am » by Disclosetv

Bilofrights1689 wrote:Dear Disclose Team

I have been an avid supporter of your site for some time now. I have recommended the site to many people.

I am now sickened that you are supporting the elite scum that members of this site dispise,

I'm sure that many other members are sick to death of receiving the reched adverts before every video, plastered all over the site, stuck in our face without the option or choice to abstain from seeing the scum adverts.

If this continues I will remove myself from the site and seek the trueth elswhere.

I appreciate that sites like this cost money, but I dont agree with the way in which you are getting financial support.

Appreciated. The video pre-roll ads will be disabled for registered members soon.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Disclosetv wrote:

Appreciated. The video pre-roll ads will be disabled for registered members soon.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Nothing is being forced on us, we make a personal choice to visit the site, if any of us are unhappy with the way things are run then we can always

I dont like the adverts either but I love the site.... :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am » by Troll2rocks

dlslith wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Whats the matter Bilo ? Are we part of the NWO ?

Whats the NWO?

Its a band I think ?. :headscratch:

lol
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Site Admin

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 am » by Disclosetv

Fixed. In additon, no pre-roll video ads appear anymore before clips shorter than 30 seconds.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook