Disclose.tv - New 100+ and 1000+ View Filter

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 am » by Toxic32

Just an observation and only my opinion. When selecting the comments option on the filter banner we are shown the video's with the least comments first why? Don't you think it should be from most to least.

Could you consider Sort by uploader/user filter option. Click on this button then text box shows with (Input uploader/user name) Maybe you could include the + symbol for multi choice filter sort option. Or just include a multi filter option button which when pressed drops down a tick box of choices. More work for Lucas but a good option for those that like to sift and sort. And as all the video's are tagged or identified with multi field sort by options already it wouldn't be to difficult to implement a more discerning sort option box.

When you view a video under the main video viewing screen we are offered the option of viewing related video's. A good option and should stay. But another option with equal prominence should be more video's by this person. If you see a video you like more often than not in my opinion you would like to see what else this person contributed..Maybe. To do this at the moment you have to click on the uploaders name which takes you to the profile then select video's.

The breaking news banner, a good idea but for me it's to prominent/dominating and static. By implication this should either be moving to give the feel of real time breaking news and include more than one storey. But not to the point of detraction. It is not a news channel in that sense of the word and shouldn't try to be all things to all people. Interesting relevant news that reflects the general principles of DTV. If there is such a thing.

I just tested DTV prominence when searching the net. I keyed in UFO just to see where DTV came up. At the bottom of page ten of the found list. There is something wrong with your meta tagging or what ever is used to find this site. Bottom of page ten with a load of shit blog sites and other unrelated sites before DTV shows?? I'm not saying DTV should be just about ufo's but it is one of the core attractions of this site along with other core foundation stones. Loose site of them at your peril. Sail well clear of the dangerous rocks of best practise.

Should you require a more in-depth assessment or a more detailed report with all the built in whistles and bells to show you how good I am at using power point and excel please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm in great demand at the moment and can only take on projects that have personal interest to me. My fee is based on the industries supply and demand curve and start at $1000 introduction fee. $500 per hour there after. A one off fee of $10,000 on completion of my first report. I will not take it personally should you not wish to take me up on my discounted offer. As I'm currently in negotiation with another client with less aspirations or current potential than DTV has. :alien51:

:peep:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

shumanpasand all that time you put in to post that and its gonna be deleted for spam

we talk about aliens here, not netflix!

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 pm » by Toxic32

Kinninigan wrote::ohno:

shumanpasand all that time you put in to post that and its gonna be deleted for spam

we talk about aliens here, not netflix!

I rest my case. I keyed in aliens in the search engine and guess what. ATS showed on page 4. DTV showed up on page 27??? Then I tried using the search engine by DTV Categories list. I keyed in Aliens & UFO's ....ATS showed up on page 1 DTV showed up on page 5. Ancient Mysteries DTV showed up on page 20 ....I'm not doing all the work but you guys in the admin had better look a bit deeper into getting DTV, at the very least on page one if not in the first three listed on page one. This is a great site and you need more prominence when a casual search is done by interested people looking for information. Play to your strengths. You will get the traffic but not if are sitting on page number....going nowhere. When was the last time you looked up something and went past page two of your searches to find what you were looking for.

Pick out your core building blocks of what makes DTV what it is and get them planted on page one of search results. If not number 1 on the list no less than number 4 on the list of page 1. How come ATS are all over you when it comes to prominence? This site so much better and has so much more to offer.

Do your own searches and find out what page you show up on. Why when I searched for aliens (lower case) you showed on page 27. Then....Aliens & UFO's page 5 then Ancient Mysteries page 20.

Disclose secrets....Page 1 number 3......Disclosing secrets....Stopped looking. Any search with disclose, disclosing in it should bring up this website.

I did a quick search for domain names including disclose. Guess what disclosetv.co.uk is available along with disclosetv.mobil. Get with the program boys and girls. These sites cost next to nothing to own...I'll say no more on a public site. But you need to protect your asset.

This is not meant to be a criticism but a constructive observation. As you know more traffic = more $ :flop:

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Previous