Disclose.tv - Official 2012 Thread

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 1:35 pm » by Tjahzi

so far, so good :mrgreen:

operation mayhem, no?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 2:18 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

Well I woke up with majick powers today, I can now summon and control unicorns and dragons, and I think liliath the annunaki queen came in my room last and raped me (well you cant rape the willing :mrgreen: )

but other then that everything is normal...

:mrgreen:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm » by 1ofus

Vulcanic wrote:let me try to help you understand cycles and the wheel and why the mayan would build a calendar that was circle wheel, i hold all these teachings very highly in my life and yes i got native american in me.

earth based wheel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

space/zodiac wheel

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

all of the oldest symbals were wheels or circles

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is some really good info here!! :flop: Thanks for sharing it with us. :cheers:

My mind is quite occupied with the medicine wheel. It says a lot of the same things I've been saying about balance but does a much better job of explaining it and is a great visual reference. I love how it points out that you are responsible for yourself, or as I suggest, you are the captain of your own soul.

We, as a collective, are definitely out of balance north to south, brainiacs with no love, and we are out of balance west over east, everything is physical with very little spiritual understanding.

When you add the 5th and 6th directions of up and down to the picture my minds eye immediately constructs a sphere and puts that figure of a human with outstretched arms and spread legs inside the sphere, and then it started to spin. IMO that is an expression of the inside world or the 7th direction. That is beautiful, and although I will continue to look at this I'm quite certain I will have to keep this piece of gold and make it a part of who I am.

Thanks again for giving my mind something to play with today. :dancing: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm » by Noentry

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:Image

Published on Dec 21, 2012

Guatemala on 21 December 2012 marked the end of a major cycle in the 5,125-year Mayan Long Count calendar with a colourful, elaborate celebration filled with dance, Mayan music and gravity-defying headdresses. The ceremony at the Tikal archaeological site started just after 03:00 GMT with man dressed like a Mayan priest blowing a horn in the Temple of Giant Jaguar, the most famous of all Tikal's temples.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm » by Vulcanic

1ofus wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:let me try to help you understand cycles and the wheel and why the mayan would build a calendar that was circle wheel, i hold all these teachings very highly in my life and yes i got native american in me.

earth based wheel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

space/zodiac wheel

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

all of the oldest symbals were wheels or circles

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is some really good info here!! :flop: Thanks for sharing it with us. :cheers:

My mind is quite occupied with the medicine wheel. It says a lot of the same things I've been saying about balance but does a much better job of explaining it and is a great visual reference. I love how it points out that you are responsible for yourself, or as I suggest, you are the captain of your own soul.

We, as a collective, are definitely out of balance north to south, brainiacs with no love, and we are out of balance west over east, everything is physical with very little spiritual understanding.

When you add the 5th and 6th directions of up and down to the picture my minds eye immediately constructs a sphere and puts that figure of a human with outstretched arms and spread legs inside the sphere, and then it started to spin. IMO that is an expression of the inside world or the 7th direction. That is beautiful, and although I will continue to look at this I'm quite certain I will have to keep this piece of gold and make it a part of who I am.

Thanks again for giving my mind something to play with today. :dancing: :dancing:

it really can make life changing perceptions in yourlife, for the good, i have lived by these techings for a very long time and as you use it more the more you learn :flop: i'm really glad you enjoyed it, i was affraid no one was listening

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 6:00 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
Jesse89202 wrote:Just so you know the winter solstice doesn't start officially until 11:12 UTC which here in the west coast is 3:12AM. Around 9 hours from now. :)

mine is at 6:12am

Mine too. I'm getting up early lol

i'm in new york and it's snowing wicked hard, i got up to watch the winter solstice but it was wicked cloudy and missed it,,

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 pm » by SUKHOV

Kinninigan wrote::flop:

Well I woke up with majick powers today, I can now summon and control unicorns and dragons, and I think liliath the annunaki queen came in my room last and raped me (well you cant rape the willing :mrgreen: )

but other then that everything is normal...

:mrgreen:

damn you! the only power I got was making my index finger glow, and it's only one of them!!!!

looks like you had a good night Kin!
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

PreviousNext