Disclose.tv - Wish List for 2013. Give Feedback!

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:09 pm » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:
Slith wrote:
Constabul wrote:Removal of 2012 section (already mentioned before)

Toxic. Try deleting your history/cache/cookies and log in then.

Constable, your request has not gone unnoticed or un-acted on. :flop:

Sorted that did it. All is well in my world. Well it will be after I have taken my dog for a five mile walk.

:flop: :cheers:

Good to hear

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 5:26 am » by Skydog

I am sorry my friends at dtv,you took me in and gave me umpteen chances.I am afraid i really can't be civil there is no option but to ban big stupid mouth skydog please guys,im struggling with the drink(and the draw) im struggling mentally.You do not deserve my detritus.I love every one of you,but in my life i'm a struggling.please stick the perma ban on me.seriously.seriously.seriously.I can not be civil at the moment so please put the hammer down on me.I mean it you cunts.laters.DTV :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 5:37 am » by Noentry

Skydog wrote:I am sorry my friends at dtv,you took me in and gave me umpteen chances.I am afraid i really can't be civil there is no option but to ban big stupid mouth skydog please guys,im struggling with the drink(and the draw) im struggling mentally.You do not deserve my detritus.I love every one of you,but in my life i'm a struggling.please stick the perma ban on me.seriously.seriously.seriously.I can not be civil at the moment so please put the hammer down on me.I mean it you cunts.laters.DTV :sunny:

We are here as a group of truth seekers, in this I am here for you and all.
If your life is that bad that you want us to cut you of from us, may I suggest it is time you focused on what is most important and let go of all this negative energy that has taken over your life.

We are all in this together even when you think you are alone Skydog. :hugging:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 am » by -Marduk-

Noentry wrote:
Skydog wrote:I am sorry my friends at dtv,you took me in and gave me umpteen chances.I am afraid i really can't be civil there is no option but to ban big stupid mouth skydog please guys,im struggling with the drink(and the draw) im struggling mentally.You do not deserve my detritus.I love every one of you,but in my life i'm a struggling.please stick the perma ban on me.seriously.seriously.seriously.I can not be civil at the moment so please put the hammer down on me.I mean it you cunts.laters.DTV :sunny:

If your life is that bad that you want us to cut you of from us, may I suggest it is time you focused on what is most important and let go of all this negative energy that has taken over your life.

Awww....that's cute.

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 6:00 am » by Skydog

-Marduk- wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Awww....that's cute.

little ducks got it.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 am » by Noentry

-Marduk- wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Awww....that's cute.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 7:33 am » by Skydog

trying to fking distance myself man this is why i need to be banned,i cant help myself commenting on this crappy sht

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 16, 2013 7:49 pm » by -Marduk-

Constabul wrote:Removal of 2012 section (already mentioned before)

DONE

Itz called "Impending Doom" now.

:nails: :nails: :nails:

:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 16, 2013 7:52 pm » by Kinninigan

Skydog wrote:trying to fking distance myself man this is why i need to be banned,i cant help myself commenting on this crappy sht

you only average 50 posts A YEAR! (maybe you lost 10 posts in the crash...)

why you wanna get banned!

:lol:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Previous