disclosetv.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 am » by Flecktarn

nedroj wrote:Hi all!.

I love this site ,i really do. But its infected with assholes now ,all this assholes seems to be moore than black holes or moore than stars in the universe . In almost one year ,maby more or less who cares. Its impossible for me to be the only one that has notcied that (sorry for my spelling ,im a lizzard from sweden) there is a bunch of assholes who infest the site try there wery best to undermine ,<-- right word? the essens of the site. U know all the Assholes u really hate. CIA ,DEA...all that have 3 letters. If u know what im talking about u get it.

My cuestion is simply as this : dont you agree ,if not 100% a bit?

Ps. my spelling is not what u sholuld comment ,ok. ill hope the most of u all are adults enogh.
the world is full of assholes ,,we all got one ,dtv is cool and we all have rants and rows its all part of the fun ,we take the rough with the smooth :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 am » by Darrylmckay

Jesus christ what the hell is going on here.
I went to bed ay 2.45am last night after dealing with that lightinthesky arsehole all night, who by the way was not who he claimed to be, and what do I find when I log back on at 10,30am.
Another new member calling us all arseholes.

If you dont like this site, simply bugger off, no one is forcing you to be here and the rest of us would be a whole lot better off if you werent.

I am not a fan of censorship but I have to agree with drjones from last night, these bloody threads should be removed.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am » by Yuya63

I dont know, call stupid, but I for the life of me can not figure out were this topic is going. Though it is a cure for my bordom.lol

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 am » by -Marduk-

nedroj wrote:Hi all!.

I love this site ,i really do. But its infected with assholes now ,all this assholes seems to be moore than black holes or moore than stars in the universe . In almost one year ,maby more or less who cares. Its impossible for me to be the only one that has notcied that (sorry for my spelling ,im a lizzard from sweden) there is a bunch of assholes who infest the site try there wery best to undermine ,<-- right word? the essens of the site. U know all the Assholes u really hate. CIA ,DEA...all that have 3 letters. If u know what im talking about u get it.

My cuestion is simply as this : dont you agree ,if not 100% a bit?

Ps. my spelling is not what u sholuld comment ,ok. ill hope the most of u all are adults enogh.

2nd post and such baaaaaaaaaaad insults....Tzztzzzzzzzzzzz....Ahahaha

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 am » by Gostrider

The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 am » by Gostrider

Slushpup may I ask you a personal question? Never mind I'll ask it anyway. Why is your avatar a silly looking alien?

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 am » by brillbilly

hello next please :flop: :peep: :dancing: :cheers: we still love you :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am » by Gostrider

I hope so!

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 am » by brillbilly

gostrider wrote:I hope so!

:banana: :dancing: :cheers:

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 am » by brillbilly

gostrider wrote:Image

and welcome from me mate hope you fined some good stuff here,lol its not that bad :cheers:

PreviousNext