Disclosure imminent?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 1:39 pm » by Electrobadgr

As i have said before, Disclosure = NWO. There is no two ways about it, you may well get the disclosure you have been waiting for but there will be motivations behind it that go beyond sharing hidden information. What if it is a "false flag" disclosure used to unite the world against a common global threat? what if it requires the formation of a world government, genuine disclosure or not, would everyone suddenly become pro NWO? no probably not but it will turn around most including most of DTV who crave disclosure above all else.

People don't want to hear this but be VERY careful what you wish for and pay CLOSE attention to how things unfold if such an event were to take place.
:flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 pm » by Thepriceisright

electrobadgr wrote:As i have said before, Disclosure = NWO. There is no two ways about it, you may well get the disclosure you have been waiting for but there will be motivations behind it that go beyond sharing hidden information. What if it is a "false flag" disclosure used to unite the world against a common global threat? what if it requires the formation of a world government, genuine disclosure or not, would everyone suddenly become pro NWO? no probably not but it will turn around most including most of DTV who crave disclosure above all else.

People don't want to hear this but be VERY careful what you wish for and pay CLOSE attention to how things unfold if such an event were to take place.
:flop:

well said. i agree

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm » by Hansom

demolektron wrote:
nickelson wrote:
demolektron wrote:do you think its something to do with the nwo?

Could be, but I think not. Are you suggesting E.T. will be part of the NWO?

yes like a new sort of religion

There is a race of ETs out there that have been responsible for the NWO, they where the ones that also gave us religion.
They are the mind behind the all seeing eye, they created us.
They have their plan and they believe it cannot fail.
They want your love and adoration, they feed off it like psychic vampires.
They don't want you to know you are just as capable and creative as they are.

Whatever you want you will have, in time.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm » by Demolektron

they want your soul

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 pm » by Nickelson

I am not praying for disclosure at all, just saying it is knocking on our door and the question I have is what will happen next?

A new era for us humans here on Earth will start for sure, but will it be the trigger for one world order, I am not so sure, I do not see the connection between the two.

Yes we will be able to expand our knowledge due to combining what we all already know and yes we will all have once again one thing in common (ET) And religion must be re-evaluated on its content, that can cause problems I think.

Acceptance world wide we’ve been fooled for ages due to religion and officials based on religion (no offence to anyone :peep: ) is something totally different to accept and may cause danger if not explained on the correct way.

The sightings and hearings in the bible for example will be of a complete new order and can maybe be acknowledged by ET, who knows!

One thing I am sure of a New World Order is not something to be scared of, it might as well provide us with all the good things we miss in this present world, namely, respect, love and acceptance of all man.

Trust me when I say ET is out there and will reveal its presence by our Political forces and it will lead to something good eventually.

But what will happen with mankind as we know it is not sure.

Our Earth is exhausted, caused by us humans (created by space) and I can only imagine this could be a criminal act in intergalactic law.

What would be the punishment for violating that law?

All I know is I am not scared, either way it will be for the best for our mankind and finally it will be for the best for Earth as we know it now.

BRING IT ON IS SAY, BRING IT ON!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm » by Neversaydie

There is rumours that something is going to happen on 3rd February. Can't remember where I seen that.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm » by Ufologist

I am of the opinion that disclosure will come as a trickle down effect. Let's face it, there is a small percentage who are just not ready, not to mention the religious zealots out there who have the mindset that aliens are demons. Start looking for more and more movies that portray aliens in a more positive manner as ufo sightings surge. The general population has to be vaccinated to the reality of life elsewhere and to disclosure. Small doses are what is needed.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 pm » by Nickelson

ufologist wrote:I am of the opinion that disclosure will come as a trickle down effect. Let's face it, there is a small percentage who are just not ready, not to mention the religious zealots out there who have the mindset that aliens are demons. Start looking for more and more movies that portray aliens in a more positive manner as ufo sightings surge. The general population has to be vaccinated to the reality of life elsewhere and to disclosure. Small doses are what is needed.

I posted 13 articles on UFO's and ET released in the passed 48 hours by mainstream media in this thread 13!!!.

That’s something new I think.

I am not sure on the date February 3 dough, that's an assumption I think.

I know the company disclosure project had stated to reveal the truth with evidence on ET when Obama would not disclose within the first year of his presidency.

The year has passed recently for Obama so Dr. Greer will come forward I guess.

Mainstream media picked it up already and that’s a sign I think.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 pm » by Nickelson

Post 14, with thanks to Bugmenot :flop:
earth-s-twin-planet-will-be-found-by-the-end-of-the-year-t15050.html

It all will lead to one thing :lol:
:alien:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm » by Nickelson

http://royalsociety.org/The-Eerie-Silence/

The eerie silence: are we alone in the universe?

Start Time: 6:30pm
Start Date: 26 January 2010
End Date: 26 January 2010
End Time: 7:30pm
Venue: The Royal Society, London

Speaker: Professor Paul Davies

University of Arizona

Chair: Jocelyn Bell-Burnell

Fifty years ago, a young astronomer named Frank Drake pointed a radio telescope at nearby stars in the hope of picking up a signal from an alien civilization. Thus began one of the boldest scientific projects in history: the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). But after a half-century of scanning the skies, astronomers have little to report but an eerie silence, eerie because many scientists are convinced that the universe is teeming with life. The problem could be that we've been looking in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and in the wrong way. In this lecture Professor Davies will offer a new and exciting roadmap for the future of SETI, arguing that we need to be far more expansive in our efforts, by questioning existing ideas of what form an alien intelligence might take, how it might try to communicate with us, and how we should respond if we ever do make contact.

Professor Paul Davies is a British-born theoretical physicist, cosmologist, astrobiologist and best-selling author. He is Director of the Beyond Center for Fundamental Concepts in Science and Co-Director of the Cosmology Initiative, at Arizona State University. His research focuses on the “big questions” of existence, ranging from the origin of the universe to the origin of life and the nature of time. He helped create the theory of quantum fields in curved spacetime, which provided explanations for how black holes can radiate energy and what caused the ripples in the cosmic afterglow of the big bang. Paul Davies is a Member of the Order of Australia and a recipient of the Templeton Prize, the Kelvin Medal, and the Royal Society Michael Faraday Prize. The asteroid 1992 OG was officially named (6870) Pauldavies in recognition of his work on cosmic impacts.

For more updates, please check this site.

http://royalsociety.org/

PreviousNext