Discussion: What are UFO's ?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 pm » by Harbin

What are ufo's ? I have seen an object flying that I could not identify, but was sure it was an aircraft of human make and piloting. Never having a personal experience with what I would call an alien entity, ufos, greys, etc.... [with the exception of lizard humanoids. I won't go into this here...] The opines of you DTV'ers with experience with this would be useful.
No judgement zone. :ghost:
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » by The57ironman

military hardware.....
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm » by Zer0

A ufo is something you see in the sky and you have no idea wtf it is.. so it could be anything from a ballon to an interstelar warship scouting Earth in order to plan their take over...

So bottom line is that it is pointless to look/post UFO videos as most of them are BS (about 99.9)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 pm » by Garciaface

Describe what you saw, and I will tell you what it was.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am » by Spock

it's possible they are nothing more then lenses or retinas to some sort of intelligence. Or any number of things.

And the reason for "secrecy" may be nothing more than we simply do not have the capacity to understand them. Much like as much as Jane Goodall immersed herself into the lives of chimps, there is no way they could understand Janes upbringing, the car she drove or why she brushed her teeth.

The same idea applies to people that try to pin god down with the traits of humans.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » by Harbin

As ufo experience seems constant around the world and in human history, it would be true to state that ufo's are a part of human perception.

This said, it is true to say that ufo's are real.

The question remains as to the nature of the phenomenon.

What is it, what is it that is seen ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 am » by Cambay411

My most spectacular experience is when I saw exactly what everyone saw in Pheonix back when the Hale Bob Comit (or whatever it is called) was passing buy. This of course is known as the Pheonix Lights Incident. I saw it around the same time as everyone did in Pheonix except im was in Southern Ohio. I didnt watch as much TV back then cause I was younger, so I didnt realize there was a huge sighting in Pheonix. I saw lights hovering in line disapprearing and reappearing in the exact same spot. I was outside viewing the comit when I noticed the first light, then the amazing stuff started to happen. It was pretty spectacular even tho the lights were hovering. I think that is what made it so amazing maybe. Me and 2 other friends seen it and as far as I know we are the ONLY ones to see it around here. It was almost like the lights were trying to communicate with us. Im not ruling out the "Man-Made" possibility but what I seen had to be some very advanced stuff to make no noise and stay PERFECTLY still.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 am » by Harbin

There are NO separate events.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am » by Slith

They are Unflattering Fooking Obstinates, and if you see one, run like a dog and bark like a cat.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am » by Harbin

dlslith wrote:They are Unflattering Fooking Obstinates, and if you see one, run like a dog and bark like a cat.

Your very judgmental towards "they". How is it you have come to this ?
Antiwar.com

Next