Disk Shaped UFO Footage

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am » by Tzarmo

I just find a good video its old posted in youtube but maybe some of you like me didn`t know it for this reason decide to post it here, and hope some peoples to say what you think for that?! here is the story.

"The object seen by the STS 115 ATLANTIS SHUTTLE CREW may have been this DISK OBJECT videotaped in Space near the ATLANTIS SHUTTLE. It is moving away and it looks like its within the 100 feet range or a little further. This footage has not been confirmed nor denied by NASA or any other GOVERNMENT ENTITY. Footage was sent to an anonymous poster who stated on the original posting as a 'LEAKED NASA FOOTAGE' sent to a TV STATION NEWS satellite receiving dish."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 11:53 am » by Bigbeader

:pray: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 pm » by TheDuck

Haven't seen that one before, if real its pretty clear footage, you can see it spinning, cool lol

If the audio is actually to that then:

Its a disk you f**ks just say it lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 12:55 pm » by Dukettt

It could be real or not. Allmost impossible to tell. The source would be needed to indentify before passing any validation. Just for example take a look at this vid by TFH. It has the same feel to it so im a bit sceptical at the moment about the disc shaped vid.

Upload to Disclose.tv

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:02 pm » by Vertigo

dukettt wrote:It could be real or not. Allmost impossible to tell. The source would be needed to indentify before passing any validation. Just for example take a look at this vid by TFH. It has the same feel to it so im a bit sceptical at the moment about the disc shaped vid.

Upload to Disclose.tv

what real or not???? NOT REAL!!!! the guy who made this titled himself the faking hoaxer at the end of the vid hahaha :D and i bet hes done the other one too