Disk Shaped Craft Uncloaks Above Norway

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

Live cams have become a valuable to for UFO hunters and this cam in Norway has proven that to the world with this recent video. Here we see a disk craft that slowly uncloaks. It was caught by Youtube user "Streetcap1," who is famous in the UFO community for his work towards disclosure. Watch the video carefully and you will see the craft take shape and it does have some detail to it. Live cams let you be everywhere at the same time increasing you chances for every cam looked at.

Eyewitness states:
I only got 5 minutes footage as I use 'Jing' to record. It seems to move slowly toward the camera direction. I left the computer at the start of recording as I thought it was a cloud. When I came back a half hour later it had gone.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am » by Rmcampwest

I miss the bouncing boobies!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 am » by Iwanci

Sorry Sav, couldnt see the uncloaking.... would love to see those boobs uncloak though... :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 am » by mediasorcery

are they your boobs sav? if so, we all have fond "mammaries" of the days when they used to bounce.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 am » by *WillEase*

Pretty cool Streetcap1...it got me... :headscratch:

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am » by *WillEase*

Here's a link to the live feed...
http://www.hessdalen.org/station/stream2.shtml
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.