Disney blatantly references Satan now

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am » by Sentientseed

So the video that HWIP posts ends with the term KILLUMINATI?

Isn't that a symbol itsel? What does it mean? Is it sending out a "subliminal" itself?

KILL Illuminati? Break it down for me. So is it a Kill or be Killed world? Who is being target with this symbol? Is it saying to actually physically KILL this supposed "illuminati"?

Is is saying to Kill the plans of this supposed "illuminati"?

Is it saying to Kill the idea that this supposed "Illuminati" is even real?

How terrible if it is saying to literally kill people. What is the difference then between them and the others.

What did Tupac say concerning it? Did he even believe in the "illuminati" or did he believe it to be just a mental creation that fosters inaction to better oneself? Rise above the nonsense? How many ways can a symbol be interpreted anyway?

Has anyone been to a beach where people are "scantily" dressed? Were there kids there as well? Was there any music playing? Were any groups of people with kids there playing some form of ring around the rosie together? Was there singing and dancing at the beach? Should we interpret these outings as satanic and sexually perverse teachings for the kids present there? Or just maybe they are having fun and are scantily dressed because water and clothing don't mix very well?

Do symbols in and of themselves have power? Is the power of a symbol merely based on interpretation thereof and the effect this interpretation has over the interpreter? How many kids have a clue what symbols are interpreted by others as satanic and what are not? Whether or not there is a sinister intent of the creators of Disney movies....what could the word sex floating in the sky cause to occur?

How many ways are the word sex interpreted? What sex are you male or female? It isn't a complete message. It just says sex. How many kids know what sex means? Where do they learn what it means? How many who watch Disney at an early age can even read the word if it were even noticeable without freeze framing or altering the image? Just the word sex or a symbol means noting without an interpretation.

To me the ones most affected by any of this perceived evil is those who perceive it as such. Mostly religious people. Maybe that is the intent? Ever wonder if maybe animated films were made to entertain kids and adults? There are tons and tons of jokes an innuendos in animated films that adults laugh at that kids don't even get or understand. It is a draw for both young and old. Has anyone ever spelled out something for another adult they didn't want a child to hear?

SO tell me what message is being subliminally given in Fantasia? To dance naked in a fire? I don't see too many people doing so do you? Be specific and stop talking in mumbo jumbo.

Are tribal people of Africa, Indonesia, and South America evil satanists? They dance naked and walk around naked all the time.

Well they are innocent ya say? Well who takes away the innocent of us not living in such places? At what age is it done? Why? The who sure isn't in what Horton Hears!

Really debate specifics here. Get down and deep to the subatomic on it. Cause unless one has more proof than I can draw an erect penis and balls and then add lines to it where it becomes something entirely different....I'd say ya don't have much. The image of an erect penis may be there still but it is highly unlikely that it will be torn apart from the whole by a mind not looking for such things or a mind that doesn't even know what such things are.

When ya find a "subliminal" that tells people to do very specific things then maybe (and in that instance alone is it a maybe) ya have something.

sex as a verb as defined in a dictionary---to ascertain the sex of, especially of newly-hatched chicks.

There is just as much "evil" in the creators of these supposed ''rebuking" videos who make loose connections or unassociated connections to incite others as there are in the videos they are railing about.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 am » by Sentientseed

FDMD....Explain your symbol! :lol:

When ya find a "subliminal" that tells people to do very specific things then maybe (and in that instance alone is it a maybe) ya have something.

Subliminal.....actually seeing a food commercial and then going out and buying said food because seeing it makes one think they are hungry. I can buy into that sorta of subliminal.

Forum baiting subliminal....creating a thread...whether one believes what they are saying or not...and waiting for response. I can buy into that kind of subliminal. ( I may have just participated in such for all I know) :)

etc...etc

Those types of subliminal call to action base on "human nature" (for lack of a better term coming to mind) to respond. *edit begins" Course after one has had their fill....these things could be shown repeatedly and not induce a response for a very long period of time.*end edit*

I really don't believe that a perceived hidden penis in a castle tower or on a pack of camel cigarettes or a scarcely noticeable Jessica rabbit vagina is going to entice anyone to instantly want to take sexual action. At least not those who didn't already find Jessica rabbit sexually appealing prior. :D

Nor do I think jokingly referencing Satan in a Halloween show is turning kids in to tyrannical satanists through some sorta of intentional desensitizing indoctrination.

It may seem a bit hypocritical as I do believe violent movies news... whether unintentional or not....can desensitize some people to it. But again....there is a differences. Symbols have to have some sorta interpretation already built around them in the eye of the viewer to hold any meaning whatsoever.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 am » by Sentientseed

Is nature subliminally satanic or blatantly so?

Is this the "evil/satanic" 8 pointed star of ishtar? Boy isn't nature so subliminally evil?

image too big so posting direct url....

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dim154/dim1541002/dim154100200209/6446647-bright-sun-rays-pierce-the-eternal-snows-of-highlands.jpg

I wonder what nature is trying to get us to do here with all these evil symbols of sex and gods/godesses" hidden within it?

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

How many Disney animated movies are about meeting a witch and changing your fate?

Magic, sorcery, spells, it's occult driven nice way to brain wash people into occult
tolerance. If the devil's not real than why does so many Rich and powerful, lawyers
actors, politicians, musicians, people in media,college professors follow him, You
think spiritual entities don't exist people admit to being possessed by these entities
and used to write books. Military leaders in Nazi Germany contacted these beings,
these same people were brought back after world war 2 operation paperclip and were
deployed in to N.A.S.A. military industrial complex. One of Hitlers's Favorite books
was the secret Doctrine by H. P. Blavatsky. General Michael Aquino head military
officer of D.A.R.P.A and MK Ultra is in the temple of Set and founded it. He has a
SS Dagger that the German leaders used to do their occult rituals with and he travels to
Germany and visits the same castle the SS had their rituals in and does his rituals of black
magic there. WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE!

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 am » by Sentientseed

How many Disney animated movies are about meeting a witch and changing your fate?

Magic, sorcery, spells, it's occult driven nice way to brain wash people into occult
tolerance. If the devil's not real than why does so many Rich and powerful, lawyers
actors, politicians, musicians, people in media,college professors follow him, You
think spiritual entities don't exist people admit to being possessed by these entities
and used to write books. Military leaders in Nazi Germany contacted these beings,
these same people were brought back after world war 2 operation paperclip and were
deployed in to N.A.S.A. military industrial complex. One of Hitlers's Favorite books
was the secret Doctrine by H. P. Blavatsky. General Michael Aquino head military
officer of D.A.R.P.A and MK Ultra is in the temple of Set and founded it. He has a
SS Dagger that the German leaders used to do their occult rituals with and he travels to
Germany and visits the same castle the SS had their rituals in and does his rituals of black

Before I go on...I'd like to preface this by saying I believe things being state hear are possible. I believe most anything is possible...but questioning is essential...imho. I am also going to state that I am not an athiest...although by the time I am done here..It may appear that I am to some or I may appear worse than an athiest to some who perceive atheism a bad thing. I do not.

What do you believe the aim of stories in which you mention...."meeting a witch and changing your fate" are trying to relay? Cite examples of them relaying the message or intent you are convinced they do.

Define magic, sorcery, spells etc...

Did Moses not cast down a stick that turned into a serpent....or is that just a story? Was he just a tool/conduit? Was not the killing of the first born or an entire nation not carried out through him? Were all these first born wicked and deserving of death? Was it an "eye for an eye" vengeance killing? Or is it acceptable thing to do when a god has a disagreement with a Pharaoh?

Did Moses not also murder a man? The justification of such a topic for debate? What position did he hold in Egypt prior to this?

Did they not create an graven image of a snake and tell their followers to look upon it to be healed by an "other worldly" entity? Is this Moses story the "correct" and acceptable kind of sorcery, magic, divination, etc?

What about King Solomon? What about prophecy (prediction of future events given so by otherworldly entities)? What of the star of Bethlehem and 3 Magi(cians). (i am sure one can say that just because the 3 magicians were able to do what they did...doesn't mean to do such things.) OR...come up with plenty of "apologetics"

The bible is full of these things itself.

Define occult ritual?

Did Moses not build tabernacle in the desert in order for the spirit of his god to descend into? Were there not some sort of preparations made when entering there?

Do people not claim today when they excel...at lets say...professional sports...that their god is the cause and source of their ability?

Is there an insinuation that the Secret Doctrine is an evil book because Hitler read and liked it? Will it cause people to do the things Hitler did?

I have a copy of it myself. So what. It sure doesn't cause me to want to harm anyone. The book is just a book. It is how one chooses to think about it and apply it. Feel free to project how one believes anothe will think about it apply it all ya want....doesn't make it so. Have you read it? Seems another out of left field, this therefor that mantra.

It is always easier to place blame on others or other things isn't it...even people who do evil things can blame it on the Devil. How convenient it is to caste one's "demons" :roll: into pearl trampling swine.

"And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

"And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."

From the beginning of the book ....there's always someone else to blame I suppose. I suppose it is easier than dealing with the thought that we all have the capacity for such thing ourselves alone of our own volition.

:vomit:

Exorcism videos....are they real? If so...why aren't we all speaking weirdly and floating above our beds if it be so easy? Why aren't more of us? Why is the fear of such things so high when the actual reporting, recordings, and so on are not? If demonic possession is real but only subtle...why the prior over the top incidents.

Come on...give me some clarity. Be more specific.

I wonder if that pic I posted is eve reaching for the forbidden fruit. ;)

Had human kind not discovered viruses, bacteria, genetic mutations and so forth...we still might believe illness to be caused by demons and evil spirits. Some still do....oh yes....like some religious people who think AIDS is a punishment for being gay and/or promiscuous. Well..until it affects them anyway....then it is a test of ones faith? Yet if they had faith of a mustard seed....they would instantly be healed. Woe ye of little faith.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Sentientseed wrote:

Before I go on...I'd like to preface this by saying I believe things being state hear are possible. I believe most anything is possible...but questioning is essential...imho. I am also going to state that I am not an athiest...although by the time I am done here..It may appear that I am to some or I may appear worse than an athiest to some who perceive atheism a bad thing. I do not.

What do you believe the aim of stories in which you mention...."meeting a witch and changing your fate" are trying to relay? Cite examples of them relaying the message or intent you are convinced they do.

Did Moses not cast down a stick that turned into a serpent....or is that just a story? Was he just a tool/conduit? Was not the killing of the first born or an entire nation not carried out through him? Were all these first born wicked and deserving of death? Was it an "eye for an eye" vengeance killing? Or is it acceptable thing to do when a god has a disagreement with a Pharaoh?

Did Moses not also murder a man? The justification of such a topic for debate? What position did he hold in Egypt prior to this?

Did they not create an graven image of a snake and tell their followers to look upon it to be healed by an "other worldly" entity? Is this Moses story the "correct" and acceptable kind of sorcery, magic, divination, etc?

What about King Solomon? What about prophecy (prediction of future events given so by otherworldly entities)? What of the star of Bethlehem and 3 Magi(cians). (i am sure one can say that just because the 3 magicians were able to do what they did...doesn't mean to do such things.) OR...come up with plenty of "apologetics"

Define occult ritual?

Did Moses not build tabernacle in the desert in order for the spirit of his god to descend into? Were there not some sort of preparations made when entering there?

Do people not claim today when they excel...at lets say...professional sports...that their god is the cause and source of their ability?

Is there an insinuation that the Secret Doctrine is an evil book because Hitler read and liked it? Will it cause people to do the things Hitler did?

I have a copy of it myself. So what. It sure doesn't cause me to want to harm anyone. The book is just a book. It is how one chooses to think about it and apply it. Feel free to project how one believes anothe will think about it apply it all ya want....doesn't make it so. Have you read it? Seems another out of left field, this therefor that mantra.

It is always easier to place blame on others or other things isn't it...even people who do evil things can blame it on the Devil. How convenient it is to caste one's "demons" :roll: into pearl trampling swine.

"And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

"And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."

From the beginning of the book ....there's always someone else to blame I suppose. I suppose it is easier than dealing with the thought that we all have the capacity for such thing ourselves alone of our own volition.

:vomit:

Exorcism videos....are they real? If so...why aren't we all speaking weirdly and floating above our beds if it be so easy? Why aren't more of us? Why is the fear of such things so high when the actual reporting, recordings, and so on are not? If demonic possession is real but only subtle...why the prior over the top incidents.

Come on...give me some clarity. Be more specific.

I wonder if that pic I posted is eve reaching for the forbidden fruit. ;)

Had human kind not discovered viruses, bacteria, genetic mutations and so forth...we still might believe illness to be caused by demons and evil spirits. Some still do....oh yes....like some religious people who think AIDS is a punishment for being gay and/or promiscuous. Well..until it affects them anyway....then it is a test of ones faith? Yet if they had faith of a mustard seed....they would instantly be healed. Woe ye of little faith.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Did Moses not cast down a stick that turned into a serpent....or is that just a story?
Pharaoh try to test that god was really behind Moses and had a magician turn a staff into a snake as prof
their god had power! God told Moses to drop his staff and it turned into a snake and ate the snake of
Pharaoh. (they want to test God)
Was he just a tool/conduit? God uses people just as Satan uses people!

2. Was not the killing of the first born or an entire nation not carried out through him? Were all these first born wicked and deserving of death?
As you notice again Pharaoh issued the order first on the Hebrew women kill all the first born!
God shows Pharaoh be careful what you wish for. Pharaohs own evil self centered heart caused
that.

3.Was it an "eye for an eye" vengeance killing? Or is it acceptable thing to do when a god has a disagreement with a Pharaoh?
God ask many times let my people go? For his greed and self centered heart everything happened
all he had to do is let the Hebrew people be but I guess slavery is ok.
( The plan for Israel to become a nation was a promise to Abraham I will make of you a father of many nations. Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, and then Joseph who was a servant of god and became a bought slave
sold by his brothers who hated him and told their father a animal had killed him. well he ended up in
Egypt and found favor with a king. One day his brothers went to Egypt to buy and sell and ran into
their brother Joseph, he convinced the king to let his family stay there they would be a more healthy life
than living in the desert and that's how the Hebrews ended in Egypt. After the king had died they
lost their standing and were turned into slaves it stayed that way for 500 years. God had a plan
for his people and to accomplish that goal they had to get out of Egypt. The number one plan god had
was to keep a pure blood line to bring about the Messiah and through Christ at his second coming
would Abraham be father of many nations in Christ millennial reign when all nations would be under him.

3.Did Moses not also murder a man? The justification of such a topic for debate? What position did he hold in Egypt prior to this?
He did murder a Egyptian guard who was beating the crap out of a Hebrew slave.
well his adopted mother was a princes who found him, he was abandoned as a baby. But he new he was
of Hebrew decent. H was not a king but in good standing.

4.Did they not create an graven image of a snake and tell their followers to look upon it to be healed by an "other worldly" entity? Is this Moses story the "correct" and acceptable kind of sorcery, magic, divination, etc?
5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
They provoked god and he had to fix the problem he didn't say worship the snake he said have faith in my word and you shall live it was a true test of faith for his people.

4. What about King Solomon? What about prophecy (prediction of future events given so by otherworldly entities)? What of the star of Bethlehem and 3 Magi(cians). (i am sure one can say that just because the 3 magicians were able to do what they did...doesn't mean to do such things.) OR...come up with plenty of "apologetics"
King Solomon was the son of David who built the temple but then defiled it with pagan idles and practices.
Prophecy is right on scheduled that's proof of gods word.
The star of Bethlehem was a sign and the three wise men Knew of the prophecy. Do you have a masonic
bible?

Define occult ritual?
he occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret") is "knowledge of the hidden". In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences.[ The terms esoteric and arcane have very similar meanings, and the three terms are interchangeable.
It also describes a number of magical organizations or orders, the teachings and practices taught by them, and to a large body of current and historical literature and spiritual philosophy related to this subject.
Yeah and now our body is the temple of God ( there's nothing secret about gods word no book has sold more copies even though the occult has corrupted it by different translations)that's why you use a strong concordance bible translates real Hebrew meaning.
Do people not claim today when they excel...at lets say...professional sports...that their god is the cause and source of their ability? There's only one truth to all existence 1 and the rest are lies so take your
chances I have no steak in the outcome. God does bless people!

Quotes by Blavatsky
"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe, this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity.
she set the roots of esoteric theosophy and brought in new age with the help of Alice a Bailey
Benjamin Creme ,Lucifer trust publishing co, U.N.

[quote]"And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

the serpent said surelly you won't die if you eat you will be as Gods knowing good and evil.
and what does esoteric preach evolution into gods by your deeds here. were all gods ha.

The Reappearance of the Christ
Djwhal Khul through Alice A. Bailey
Djwal Khul (variously spelled 'Djwhal Khul', 'Djwal Kul', the 'Master D.K.', 'D.K.', or simply 'DK'), is believed by some Theosophists and others to be a Tibetan disciple in the tradition of ancient esoteric spirituality known as The Ageless Wisdom tradition. The texts describe him as a member of the 'Spiritual Hierarchy', or 'Brotherhood', of Mahatmas, one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, defined as the spiritual guides of mankind and teachers ancient cosmological, metaphysical, and esoteric principles that form the origin of all the world's great philosophies, mythologies and spiritual traditions.[1] According to Theosophical writings, Djwal Khul is said to work on furthering the spiritual evolution of our planet through the teachings offered in the 24 books by Alice Bailey of Esoteric Teachings published by The Lucis Trust; he is said to have telepathically transmitted the teachings to Bailey and is thus regarded by her followers as the communications director of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom.

Daniel 12:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 am » by Skydog

enjoy your satan,jesus,santa weird nuts!you must all be chicken oriental.
Gods don't kill people..People with Gods kill people.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 10:47 am » by Opalserpent

Skydog wrote:enjoy your satan,jesus,santa weird nuts!you must all be chicken oriental.

We enjoy open mindedness here.

uploaded by undefeatedarmy09

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Not shocking to see, Walt Disney sold his soul to Satan so that his "kiddie-land" would become successful.
Pay-backs a bitch
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

PreviousNext