Disney blatantly references Satan now

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 pm » by Sentientseed

God uses people just as Satan uses people!

Uses? How defineth ye such? If someone close to you used you...would you like it? I had a "premonition" that if I started using Biblical examples...I'd be met with many bible quotes as if I haven't read the thing 100 times over. Little else beyond bible quotes. And then the big question...do I have a Masonic Bible. Why yes I do. It is merely a KJV bible. Have ya ever seen a bible where the first few pages had blanks to fill in like your name, the day you were babtized...the church you went to...etc. A Masonic Bible is similar to this but instead of a Church...it has a lodge name and number. Instead of day of baptism it has day one is raised. Has a list of members present etc. It list a masonic creed. A short list of Masonic Beliefs and a short paragraph of Masonic teachings...all of which are virtuous in every way. It has about 94 pages concerning the degrees and symbols of masonry and a dictionary of terms at the end. woooo the big bad masonic bible. creepy huh? Matter of fact it is sitting on chest in front of me next to a book called 1001 symbols, some DIY home guides magazines, and pretty good sized book on the astrology of cancer. pffft. To the right of me I can see Morals and Dogma, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, many Large Volumes of Blavatski's books, some books on the GOlden Dawn, the Book of Jasher, THe book of Enoch, seems to be from here...some books by Voltaire, Some AMORC books, Some AETH books, other copies of the bible, Milton's Paradise Lost (very old copy in two volumes dated 1778). Some books on Atlantis, MU/Lemuria, etc. THat is just with a glance and titles I can read from where I am at. oh...I see some bookes on ancient egypt and archeology too. WOOOOO evil stuff I tell ya. Course I have multitudes of books but those are just closeby.

As you notice again Pharaoh issued the order first on the Hebrew women kill all the first born!
God shows Pharaoh be careful what you wish for. Pharaohs own evil self centered heart caused
that. God ask many times let my people go? For his greed and self centered heart everything happened
all he had to do is let the Hebrew people be but I guess slavery is ok.

It was Pharoahs fault that this God Killed Murdered an entire Nation's firstborn? So it is ok for firsttborn of an entire Nation to die due to the actions of their leaders whom they may or may not wish to be under the rule of? Would it be ok if a Muslim leader threatened the U.S. with death of all the firstborn of this country by the hand of ALLAH if they didn't unharden their hearts and accept Islam? If it happened would you then submit before ALLAH or think that a retaliation was in order. In other words...would you really believe a GOD did it or some Lunatic Relgious fanatic? Or is it just ok for the Hebrew God to murder people? Why? Because he is whom you accept as your god? He can do whatever he wishes huh because ..well....he's god. Pfttt. A tryrant does cease to be one just because he may be the most powerful one. Power and Might don't make moral right! If he sets the morals...he should abide by the morals he sets as well. Otherwise it causes confusion and sets a bad example.

He did murder a Egyptian guard who was beating the crap out of a Hebrew slave.
well his adopted mother was a princes who found him, he was abandoned as a baby. But he new he was
of Hebrew decent. H was not a king but in good standing.

As I said the justification for the murder is debatable. If two dudes are fighting and one gets the upper hand....Is it ok to murder the one with the upper hand? He was the adopted brother of the guy to be Pharoah was he not? If he was in good standing in the family of the pharaoh...would he not be taught all their religions, "magic", academia, etc? Maybe Moses was just a better Magician and an ego maniac seeking to be in similar position he was in at Egypt but lost when he ran into the desert after murdering someone. The story definitely points to him having anger issues.

They provoked god and he had to fix the problem he didn't say worship the snake he said have faith in my word and you shall live it was a true test of faith for his people.

A test of faith in god? Balderdash. There would be no need for a graven image to be built. Why would a god tell moses to construct a graven image (which he later forbids) and then tell him to have the people look upon the snake to be healed from snake bits in order for them to have faith in him. It places gods power into an object created by a supposed mediator which Moses set himself up to be. No different that Egyptian mumbo jumbo. This bronze snake on a pole is no different than lets say...a magic wand in Harry Potter. Faith in this god should not require the use of such objects should it?

King Solomon was the son of David who built the temple but then defiled it with pagan idles and practices.
Prophecy is right on scheduled that's proof of gods word.
The star of Bethlehem was a sign and the three wise men Knew of the prophecy. Do you have a masonic
bible?

Solomon....Is your only source the bible and everything else heretical blasphemy? One ring to rule them all. Asmodai/Amodey/Asmodeus claimed in early Christian wirtings to be commanded by Solomon to build the Temple.

A sign? An sign in the heavens to predicting events? Astrology in action in the Bible.

Yeah and now our body is the temple of God ( there's nothing secret about gods word no book has sold more copies even though the occult has corrupted it by different translations)that's why you use a strong concordance bible translates real Hebrew meaning......

There's only one truth to all existence 1 and the rest are lies so take your
chances I have no steak in the outcome. God does bless people!

You have no stake in it? Then why the WAKE UP PEOPLE and rantings about magic spells and witches in animated films? only one truth? I suppose that truth is your truth and everyone else are the liars who don't see things as you do?

If there was nothing secret about gods word(is that the bible or Jesus Christ or gods utterances) ...why seal it up? Why so many different interpretation to the point there are endless denominations of Christianity. Why so much symbolism and speaking in parables? Why does Jesus say...unto you it is given the keys to the kingdom of heaven but to them it is not given? Why is "John" told not to write down a certain thing he sees? So what on the amount of books sold. Does that make it true or better than anything else? Does that then transfer to software. There is more Microsoft windows sold than Linux (most Linux is free). Does that make Windows the better product because it sells more copies? Or is better a matter of opinion and or personal preference?

Quotes by Blavatsky
"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe, this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity.
she set the roots of esoteric theosophy and brought in new age with the help of Alice a Bailey
Benjamin Creme ,Lucifer trust publishing co, U.N.

The Reappearance of the Christ
Djwhal Khul through Alice A. Bailey
Djwal Khul (variously spelled 'Djwhal Khul', 'Djwal Kul', the 'Master D.K.', 'D.K.', or simply 'DK'), is believed by some Theosophists and others to be a Tibetan disciple in the tradition of ancient esoteric spirituality known as The Ageless Wisdom tradition. The texts describe him as a member of the 'Spiritual Hierarchy', or 'Brotherhood', of Mahatmas, one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, defined as the spiritual guides of mankind and teachers ancient cosmological, metaphysical, and esoteric principles that form the origin of all the world's great philosophies, mythologies and spiritual traditions.[1] According to Theosophical writings, Djwal Khul is said to work on furthering the spiritual evolution of our planet through the teachings offered in the 24 books by Alice Bailey of Esoteric Teachings published by The Lucis Trust; he is said to have telepathically transmitted the teachings to Bailey and is thus regarded by her followers as the communications director of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom.

What part of represent do you not understand....Not an entity of actuality....a symbol of intellectual use of reason beyond superstitious brouhaha?

Same with this paraphrased quote....Lucifer is it he who beareth the light...doubt it not. It is intellectual reason above superstitions.

Most Satanist or Luciferians do not believe in any entity perceived as Satan or Lucifer by the Abrahamic religions. Are there those who do...of course...but most do not. If you so much believe in proper biblical translation....there is no entity in it known as Lucifer either. Otherwise Lucifer and Jesus are both referred to as the morning star!

Oh and saying some entity transmitted knowledge to someone who wrote a book is an excellent way to sell books isn't it not? Ask those making a ton off of bible sales throughout history.

1 Thessalonians 5:21

Test all things...hold fast to that which is good. Test all things? Would that not include the Book these words are written in?

the serpent said surely you won't die if you eat you will be as Gods knowing good and evil.
and what does esoteric preach evolution into gods by your deeds here. were all gods ha.

Did they die immediately? No. Did they know good and evil? Yes Did they become as GOD(s)? Yes

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.

Does god fear man at this moment in the story? If not...why remove him from eating of the tree of life and live forever?

Isn't the soul immortal anyway? even if one believe in a physical hell in which souls of man burn foever...obviously the soul is immortal even if the fires of hell cannot consume it. :D

Is all esoterica the same? Is esoterica one book? On school of thought? Does all esoterica teach we are all gods? Does it teach to strive to be gods? Does is teach we are all a part of god? Does the bible not say to be GOD LIKE? Does it say we will return to the creator? you tell me. It is a matter of interpretation.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
~Isaiah 45:7

We can go on and on here if you like...
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm » by Rich316

They promote drugs too 'Disney on Ice' hello!

Writer

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm » by Snookdeloo

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 pm » by Aragajag

Disney blatantly references Satan now

You mean they are still at their normal business telling stories?

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 pm » by risingstar

cause it is fucked up anyone mentioning satan is messed up people saying hes fake whatever it doesnt change the fact that what he represents is evil and bad and kids shows are showing to kids that thats perfectly fine.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 am » by Rich316

Rich316 wrote:They promote drugs too 'Disney on Ice' hello!

Told ya!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 am » by Rich316

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Sentientseed wrote:
God uses people just as Satan uses people!

Uses? How defineth ye such? If someone close to you used you...would you like it? I had a "premonition" that if I started using Biblical examples...I'd be met with many bible quotes as if I haven't read the thing 100 times over. Little else beyond bible quotes. And then the big question...do I have a Masonic Bible. Why yes I do. It is merely a KJV bible. Have ya ever seen a bible where the first few pages had blanks to fill in like your name, the day you were babtized...the church you went to...etc. A Masonic Bible is similar to this but instead of a Church...it has a lodge name and number. Instead of day of baptism it has day one is raised. Has a list of members present etc. It list a masonic creed. A short list of Masonic Beliefs and a short paragraph of Masonic teachings...all of which are virtuous in every way. It has about 94 pages concerning the degrees and symbols of masonry and a dictionary of terms at the end. woooo the big bad masonic bible. creepy huh? Matter of fact it is sitting on chest in front of me next to a book called 1001 symbols, some DIY home guides magazines, and pretty good sized book on the astrology of cancer. pffft. To the right of me I can see Morals and Dogma, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, many Large Volumes of Blavatski's books, some books on the GOlden Dawn, the Book of Jasher, THe book of Enoch, seems to be from here...some books by Voltaire, Some AMORC books, Some AETH books, other copies of the bible, Milton's Paradise Lost (very old copy in two volumes dated 1778). Some books on Atlantis, MU/Lemuria, etc. THat is just with a glance and titles I can read from where I am at. oh...I see some bookes on ancient egypt and archeology too. WOOOOO evil stuff I tell ya. Course I have multitudes of books but those are just closeby.

As you notice again Pharaoh issued the order first on the Hebrew women kill all the first born!
God shows Pharaoh be careful what you wish for. Pharaohs own evil self centered heart caused
that. God ask many times let my people go? For his greed and self centered heart everything happened
all he had to do is let the Hebrew people be but I guess slavery is ok.

It was Pharoahs fault that this God Killed Murdered an entire Nation's firstborn? So it is ok for firsttborn of an entire Nation to die due to the actions of their leaders whom they may or may not wish to be under the rule of? Would it be ok if a Muslim leader threatened the U.S. with death of all the firstborn of this country by the hand of ALLAH if they didn't unharden their hearts and accept Islam? If it happened would you then submit before ALLAH or think that a retaliation was in order. In other words...would you really believe a GOD did it or some Lunatic Relgious fanatic? Or is it just ok for the Hebrew God to murder people? Why? Because he is whom you accept as your god? He can do whatever he wishes huh because ..well....he's god. Pfttt. A tryrant does cease to be one just because he may be the most powerful one. Power and Might don't make moral right! If he sets the morals...he should abide by the morals he sets as well. Otherwise it causes confusion and sets a bad example.

He did murder a Egyptian guard who was beating the crap out of a Hebrew slave.
well his adopted mother was a princes who found him, he was abandoned as a baby. But he new he was
of Hebrew decent. H was not a king but in good standing.

As I said the justification for the murder is debatable. If two dudes are fighting and one gets the upper hand....Is it ok to murder the one with the upper hand? He was the adopted brother of the guy to be Pharoah was he not? If he was in good standing in the family of the pharaoh...would he not be taught all their religions, "magic", academia, etc? Maybe Moses was just a better Magician and an ego maniac seeking to be in similar position he was in at Egypt but lost when he ran into the desert after murdering someone. The story definitely points to him having anger issues.

They provoked god and he had to fix the problem he didn't say worship the snake he said have faith in my word and you shall live it was a true test of faith for his people.

A test of faith in god? Balderdash. There would be no need for a graven image to be built. Why would a god tell moses to construct a graven image (which he later forbids) and then tell him to have the people look upon the snake to be healed from snake bits in order for them to have faith in him. It places gods power into an object created by a supposed mediator which Moses set himself up to be. No different that Egyptian mumbo jumbo. This bronze snake on a pole is no different than lets say...a magic wand in Harry Potter. Faith in this god should not require the use of such objects should it?

King Solomon was the son of David who built the temple but then defiled it with pagan idles and practices.
Prophecy is right on scheduled that's proof of gods word.
The star of Bethlehem was a sign and the three wise men Knew of the prophecy. Do you have a masonic
bible?

Solomon....Is your only source the bible and everything else heretical blasphemy? One ring to rule them all. Asmodai/Amodey/Asmodeus claimed in early Christian wirtings to be commanded by Solomon to build the Temple.

A sign? An sign in the heavens to predicting events? Astrology in action in the Bible.

Yeah and now our body is the temple of God ( there's nothing secret about gods word no book has sold more copies even though the occult has corrupted it by different translations)that's why you use a strong concordance bible translates real Hebrew meaning......

There's only one truth to all existence 1 and the rest are lies so take your
chances I have no steak in the outcome. God does bless people!

You have no stake in it? Then why the WAKE UP PEOPLE and rantings about magic spells and witches in animated films? only one truth? I suppose that truth is your truth and everyone else are the liars who don't see things as you do?

If there was nothing secret about gods word(is that the bible or Jesus Christ or gods utterances) ...why seal it up? Why so many different interpretation to the point there are endless denominations of Christianity. Why so much symbolism and speaking in parables? Why does Jesus say...unto you it is given the keys to the kingdom of heaven but to them it is not given? Why is "John" told not to write down a certain thing he sees? So what on the amount of books sold. Does that make it true or better than anything else? Does that then transfer to software. There is more Microsoft windows sold than Linux (most Linux is free). Does that make Windows the better product because it sells more copies? Or is better a matter of opinion and or personal preference?

Quotes by Blavatsky
"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe, this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity.
she set the roots of esoteric theosophy and brought in new age with the help of Alice a Bailey
Benjamin Creme ,Lucifer trust publishing co, U.N.

The Reappearance of the Christ
Djwhal Khul through Alice A. Bailey
Djwal Khul (variously spelled 'Djwhal Khul', 'Djwal Kul', the 'Master D.K.', 'D.K.', or simply 'DK'), is believed by some Theosophists and others to be a Tibetan disciple in the tradition of ancient esoteric spirituality known as The Ageless Wisdom tradition. The texts describe him as a member of the 'Spiritual Hierarchy', or 'Brotherhood', of Mahatmas, one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, defined as the spiritual guides of mankind and teachers ancient cosmological, metaphysical, and esoteric principles that form the origin of all the world's great philosophies, mythologies and spiritual traditions.[1] According to Theosophical writings, Djwal Khul is said to work on furthering the spiritual evolution of our planet through the teachings offered in the 24 books by Alice Bailey of Esoteric Teachings published by The Lucis Trust; he is said to have telepathically transmitted the teachings to Bailey and is thus regarded by her followers as the communications director of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom.

What part of represent do you not understand....Not an entity of actuality....a symbol of intellectual use of reason beyond superstitious brouhaha?

Same with this paraphrased quote....Lucifer is it he who beareth the light...doubt it not. It is intellectual reason above superstitions.

Most Satanist or Luciferians do not believe in any entity perceived as Satan or Lucifer by the Abrahamic religions. Are there those who do...of course...but most do not. If you so much believe in proper biblical translation....there is no entity in it known as Lucifer either. Otherwise Lucifer and Jesus are both referred to as the morning star!

Oh and saying some entity transmitted knowledge to someone who wrote a book is an excellent way to sell books isn't it not? Ask those making a ton off of bible sales throughout history.

1 Thessalonians 5:21

Test all things...hold fast to that which is good. Test all things? Would that not include the Book these words are written in?

the serpent said surely you won't die if you eat you will be as Gods knowing good and evil.
and what does esoteric preach evolution into gods by your deeds here. were all gods ha.

Did they die immediately? No. Did they know good and evil? Yes Did they become as GOD(s)? Yes

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.

Does god fear man at this moment in the story? If not...why remove him from eating of the tree of life and live forever?

Isn't the soul immortal anyway? even if one believe in a physical hell in which souls of man burn foever...obviously the soul is immortal even if the fires of hell cannot consume it. :D

Is all esoterica the same? Is esoterica one book? On school of thought? Does all esoterica teach we are all gods? Does it teach to strive to be gods? Does is teach we are all a part of god? Does the bible not say to be GOD LIKE? Does it say we will return to the creator? you tell me. It is a matter of interpretation.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
~Isaiah 45:7

We can go on and on here if you like...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everything is just a matter of perspective and which side you take is the ground you stand
on. It seem you study both sides and choose a left hand path. There are people out there
that don't know about Theosophy ,esoteric, knowledge and need to study and choose their own path.
If you understand ,my warning wasn't attended for you.

Isaiah 45
King James Version (KJV)
45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.

14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

If you understand god says he created everything even evil and darkness and he alone can save us
from the evil and darkness because he created everything and no matter what light or darkness
righteousness or evil . Unto him every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear that he is the
only true God and creator.

Don't be a one verse Charley because you loose the context. I see a lot of that with new age people
. If you read the bible 3 times you must understand the mission to destroy the lovers of evil
and darkness that he created and give eternal life for those who love god and except his son as
the only savior

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 2:12 am » by Rich316

ye, this is batshit crazy

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 am » by Sentientseed

f you understand god says he created everything even evil and darkness and he alone can save us
from the evil and darkness because he created everything and no matter what light or darkness
righteousness or evil . Unto him every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear that he is the
only true God and creator.

Don't be a one verse Charley because you loose the context. I see a lot of that with new age people
. If you read the bible 3 times you must understand the mission to destroy the lovers of evil
and darkness that he created and give eternal life for those who love god and except his son as
the only savior

What context did I lose by only posting one verse? The verse says the same thing in and out. Furthermore, the additional verses goes even further into egomaniacal rantings.

What does it change if every knee bows and confesses? All this does is wield might/power. It does not make moral right!

Pol Pot, Hitler, and the rest of the loonies could have said the same thing. I am sure they felt justified as well. All it shows when everyone bows and confesses is that some people are afraid. There doesn't have to be any bow nor confession out of honorable respect or love. Fear can accomplish this all on its own. Even if he forced people to love him to the point that it was even genuine on the part of the follower...He himself would still know it was by force that it had to be done. Therefore no matter if he removed the supposed free will that is claimed he gave....he could still never attain what he seeks in this manner he currently lays forth. He therefore must destroy, punish, or change the form....which is what he says will be done. So is he all powerful? Depends on how one looks at it I suppose.

We could go into so much more here it is ridiculous but I don't see no benefit to anyone for such as it appear now anyway. So for the rest of what you said...I will leave it be. This is getting too far away from the OP anyway. My only intent by posting rebuttals to you was not to change your mind but to hopefully show another way of looking at things from another perspective which may have some legitimacy in thought and perceptions. . Devil's Advocate...so to speak. Something to ruminate over and weigh against one's own perceptions during self evaluation. I probably done a lousy job...but gave it a quick shot.

One thing I will say...is that it seems you inferred that may be I am a new ager and/or a left hand pather. I am fine with the labels along with many others amalgamated together... but as I define them and incorporate them into my whole. Your definition of them does not necessarily equate into any reality of me....which is another point I was hinting at when speaking of Luciferians or Satanists.

Most are a "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and excel to or above your perceived capabilities according to your desire to do so. Don't wait on someone to save you nor beg or pleed for such. You decided your own self worth. etc. etc.

They are not necessarily of the view of evil people running around intentional destroying others, causing harm as much as possible, sacrificing people in rituals to some eons old entity some call Satan..etc.

Do I condone the bad actions many associate with those labels (such as murder, rape, abuse, worship evil to the point that they only do evil)....no I do not. I abhor those things. But not all who label themselves as such...do these things. I would say the majority do not. Also, not everything one wants to label as evil...is so beyond their own reality they construct themselves.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

PreviousNext