Disney blatantly references Satan now

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 am » by mediasorcery

You already know what i think, demonic sick fuks, disgusting corporation, keep kids away if you can.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:12 am » by Megame23

Otoel wrote:
Megame23 wrote:
Otoel wrote:Fuck is your point you piece of shit? Santa is an evil motherfucker too.

No doubt.

Sup Oto :)

I dont think this is really anything all that new, but it is getting more blunt. rather than hiding stuff in their shows/movies/games, they are just putting it into them, in plain sight.

you should check out this VC article if you haven't seen it. On another newer Disney show, 'Gravity Falls,' with incredibly blunt symbolism in it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... symbolism/

I read that along time ago, but Im glad your still around mang, I was just thinking about you today cause I was reading some old threads on here.

BTW my perception on the Masons has changed since I become friends with them, at least the one at the bottom think they are genuinely helping out humanity.

Yeah, haven't been on the site much, but im back into it now :)

As for the masons, I do think there are plenty of them who actually have good intentions for their communities and what not, just like i think there are even Scientologists and people in other dangerous cults who intend to do good... Doesn't change the fact that they are deceived and part of something sinister.

I'd recommend this article, and looking into more on how the masons and other secret societies are laid out, they have many different levels and ranks for a reason.

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

http://www.cuttingedge.org/FREE001a.html

They deliberately mislead their own people, they are just pawns to those at the top, pawns being actually used for evil, even if they dont realize it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 am » by Sentientseed

they are just pawns to those at the top, pawns being actually used for evil, even if they dont realize it.

Bold statement of generalities. Care to back it up with provable specific facts? Who are those at the top? Any names? What evil are the "pawns" being used for and how is it done?

I have no idea what you know or don't know but please share. Would love to know more about the levels and ranks and the reasons for such. Which branches does all this sinister stuff take place? Which Lodges? Where they located?

I am all eyes....waiting eagerly to have this all laid out.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Previous