Disney blatantly references Satan now

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 10:05 pm » by Zer0

I have not been able to find a clip for this but I will post a link to TV Tropes for now, basically my little sister was watching this new Disney show called "A.N.T Farm" and I overheard something from the show that caught my attention, one of the characters (whom happens to play an Angel in another show) says this outloud:

"You got a text message from Satan! 'See you soon'..."

The the other kids is like:

"Ah man, me and Satan are going roller-skating on Sunday!"

That`s kinda fucked up, whenever you are religious or not, they are teaching kids that its cool to be friends with the Father of Deceit, you could replace the words Satan with Hitler, its still the same idea. Anyway let me know what you think.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/ANTFarm
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm » by Gonzo63

Otoel wrote:I have not been able to find a clip for this but I will post a link to TV Tropes for now, basically my little sister was watching this new Disney show called "A.N.T Farm" and I overheard something from the show that caught my attention, one of the characters (whom happens to play an Angel in another show) says this outloud:

That`s kinda fucked up, whenever you are religious or not, they are teaching kids that its cool to be friends with the Father of Deceit, you could replace the words Satan with Hitler, its still the same idea. Anyway let me know what you think.

An anagram of Satan is Santa. Do you believe in him, too. Idiot.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm » by Zer0

Gonzo63 wrote:
Otoel wrote:I have not been able to find a clip for this but I will post a link to TV Tropes for now, basically my little sister was watching this new Disney show called "A.N.T Farm" and I overheard something from the show that caught my attention, one of the characters (whom happens to play an Angel in another show) says this outloud:

Fuck is your point you piece of shit? Santa is an evil motherfucker too.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm » by Megame23

Otoel wrote:Fuck is your point you piece of shit? Santa is an evil motherfucker too.

No doubt.

Sup Oto :)

I dont think this is really anything all that new, but it is getting more blunt. rather than hiding stuff in their shows/movies/games, they are just putting it into them, in plain sight.

you should check out this VC article if you haven't seen it. On another newer Disney show, 'Gravity Falls,' with incredibly blunt symbolism in it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... symbolism/
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Look at this!

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm » by Zer0

Megame23 wrote:
Otoel wrote:Fuck is your point you piece of shit? Santa is an evil motherfucker too.

No doubt.

Sup Oto :)

I dont think this is really anything all that new, but it is getting more blunt. rather than hiding stuff in their shows/movies/games, they are just putting it into them, in plain sight.

you should check out this VC article if you haven't seen it. On another newer Disney show, 'Gravity Falls,' with incredibly blunt symbolism in it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... symbolism/

I read that along time ago, but Im glad your still around mang, I was just thinking about you today cause I was reading some old threads on here.

BTW my perception on the Masons has changed since I become friends with them, at least the one at the bottom think they are genuinely helping out humanity.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Gonzo63 wrote:

Otto has a valid complaint and you call him an Idiot please explain why? :mrgreen:
Regardless if there is a Satan or not there is a thing known as good and evil and we have assigned satan as evil. You don't hold up a store because you know it is wrong even if there were not a law aginst it!
ImageImage

Writer

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 pm » by qwertz4711

This is the episode you were looking for. The scene you mentioned is around 10:03.

Upload to Disclose.tv

But there is more to complain about in this episode:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

qwertz4711 wrote:This is the episode you were looking for. The scene you mentioned is around 10:03.

Upload to Disclose.tv

But there is more to complain about in this episode:

Upload to Disclose.tv

at 09:46 the lamp has a Owl thing going and/or dick and balls or not.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 am » by SUKHOV

I love otto. Mofo's funnier that anything ever.

AS for santa and satan, they breed shitcakes and shove them in peoples mouth.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Next