Disney Buys Lucasfilm, Will Make Star Wars Freaking 7

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 am » by Cia212

I just remembered rumor about a treatment that was supposedly SW E7. As I recall, the plot was related to the new Jedi order finding the source of the Force's Dark Side. It was some kind of ancient device resting on an asteroid. The story takes place when Luke is about Ben's age in ANH - mid to late sixties. Anyone else remember this?

Writer

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 pm » by shponglized

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
domdabears wrote:Ha!

I've never even seen a star wars movie.

I had a cinematography class with the Director of Photography on Empire Strikes Back, Peter Suschitzky. Everyone in the class was nerding out, waiting to ask questions about the film. When it finally came up he turned and asked "What is this, I have never seen it?", then followed with "No, no... I don't like it." Then we moved on to the next film without any mention of Star Wars.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 pm » by -Marduk-

STARWARS IS SAVED!

:banana:

Disney swoops in, rescues STARWARS from George Lucas. I'm open to going back to that galaxy far, far away.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 pm » by Pitchke

Cia212 wrote:I'm glad to see new Star Wars movies. The best so far is Empire - which is the one Lucas had the least to do with.

A reboot set during the Bane era would be awesome. Maybe a Jedi Academy movie? Exar Kun? Yes, I'm a little nerdy.

so am I :D

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 pm » by *WillEase*

I am looking forward to the new Star Wars movies...assuming WWIII hasn't started by then.

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Previous