Death of Nurse who took the Phone prank from Australia

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Ffs its suicide, all she did was make a minor mistake , not even the royal reptiles or their lackys are that stupid...yes its sad that she did something so selfish to her kids and partner just before Christmas but Im guessing to commit suicide because of the embarrassment ( and imo thats what it was ) that would follow that phone call, she mustve had some already underlying mental health issues....murdered because of a stupid mistake?

Has any underlying mental problems been mentioned in the news reports?

and why would there be any mention....Why would there be any conspiracy surrounding the SUICIDE

Because it would explain a lot. I mean, for one thing, if she had mental health issues, she should not have been doing the job she was doing. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, it seems a little much to accept that she would end her own life over a mistake that was not of her making.

You may have missed the bit about this site being a site that attracts the attention of inuring minds; and this story was always going to attract such minds. So I am not sure why you feel like calling people stupid, or having a minor hissy over me asking a perfectly reasonable question.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 am » by Fatdogmendoza

No hissy, ask questions, yeah but also have some common sense and wait for Nibiru

Fatdogmendoza wrote:The royal family claim that they were not going to complain, the hospital claims that they were not going to take disciplinary action... that is the coverup...The royal family and the hospital are bullshitting, they did not expect the nurse to commit suicide...'' Mental health problem'' plus massive negative publicity equates to suicide :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:No hissy, ask questions, yeah but also have some common sense and wait for Nibiru

Fatdogmendoza wrote:The royal family claim that they were not going to complain, the hospital claims that they were not going to take disciplinary action... that is the coverup...The royal family and the hospital are bullshitting, they did not expect the nurse to commit suicide...'' Mental health problem'' plus massive negative publicity equates to suicide :headscratch:

If you want to be a sarcastic cunt, so be it.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:No hissy, ask questions, yeah but also have some common sense and wait for Nibiru

If you want to be a sarcastic cunt, so be it. You are hardly worth a few sentences in any-case.

Can you get past a few sentences..if not dont waste your time mr nationalist :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 am » by Fatdogmendoza

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 am » by Tuor10

[quote="Fatdogmendoza

Can you get past a few sentences..if not dont waste your time mr nationalist :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ah yes, that intrinsic aversion you have to the ideals of nationalism.
It saddens me to say this, but I didn't take you for one of those liberal pin-heads, who construct force archetypal perceptions of people you deem unsavory, or in contention with your beliefs.

Very sad.

:mrgreen:

Writer

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:45 am » by masteruniverse

come on people wake up and smell your own fart this bitch was killed r u all stupid ,ok then how many times have kings and queens secretly well not so secretly killed there partners uummm lots, so theres nothing stopping them from killing you if they wanted too.

these scum have all the power and we all have none , 1 little mistake and your burnt at the stake , if you done beleive these people would have it done then honestly you have the mental health probs.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 am » by Fatdogmendoza

So you perceive me regarding you as objectionable...not so. Your patriotism is admirable, however it sometimes verges on jingoism..if you believe that I am a liberal then maybe you are correct in your assumption. I am reasonable and broadminded and maybe a little avant garde...

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 am » by Fatdogmendoza

masteruniverse wrote:come on people wake up and smell your own fart this bitch was killed r u all stupid ,ok then how many times have kings and queens secretly well not so secretly killed there partners uummm lots, so theres nothing stopping them from killing you if they wanted too.

these scum have all the power and we all have none , 1 little mistake and your burnt at the stake , if you done beleive these people would have it done then honestly you have the mental health probs.

Damn this forum is getting a ittle dumbed down :think:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 am » by Cornbread714

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Damn this forum is getting a ittle dumbed down :think:

Look who's talking.

Anyway, I haven't seen what I would consider an intelligent response yet in this thread.

Here's my take: She was fooled by these idiots and felt so bad about it, as a medical professional, and with all the subsequent media hoopla - that yes, foolishly, she took her own life.

Which is really, really fucking sad.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext