Death of Nurse who took the Phone prank from Australia

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 am » by Doogle

I don't get it. Unless there was something to hide

for instance

then what was done to warrant a bump-off?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I do sense that she must have been troubled prior to the incident to have committed suicide. If she wasn't... Then she was a very sensitive individual. Regardless.... The situation would have put anyone under a serious amount of pressure.
It's not just that you made a mistake at work and got reprimanded and moved on.... But it was international news. It's your mistake being replayed over and over again in the media... And folks laughing about it because you are the one being pranked. And your blunder now put the hospital and staff under scrutiny as well. And they probably put into effect a meeting for staff to go over AGAIN what the procedures are. Maybe an email goes out reminding staff to direct all inquiries regarding the high profile incident to the new PR person they hired to field media calls...Which they just had to hire because of your mistake. Then maybe the kids come home from school saying they had to deal with the other kids asking questions.
All because of a stupid mistake (that wasn't even that bad) made during some idiotic prank call... .but was magnified a zillion times more. Throwing your generally peaceful uneventful life into chaos.
That's a serious amount of pressure for anyone. I know I wouldn't kill myself over it... But I would definitely be freaked
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:14 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:So you perceive me regarding you as objectionable...not so. Your patriotism is admirable, however it sometimes verges on jingoism..if you believe that I am a liberal then maybe you are correct in your assumption. I am reasonable and broadminded and maybe a little avant garde...

Jingoism?
Nice word; came into major use in the Victorian period; but I can't see how anything I have ever wrote could be construed has having jingoistic connotations. In fact, the opposite would apply to me, because I spend most of my time bemoaning the regime who currently runs Britain PLC.

Look, we all get heated. We all get a little touchy over things that strike a heart string; but at the end of the day, we frequent this place; and I don't know about you, but I kinda of like having amicable discussions that are conducted amicably. Therefore, I apologies for calling you a cunt. It isn't a nice word, and one which I try not to use.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Cornbread714 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Damn this forum is getting a ittle dumbed down :think:

Look who's talking.

Anyway, I haven't seen what I would consider an intelligent response yet in this thread.

Here's my take: She was fooled by these idiots and felt so bad about it, as a medical professional, and with all the subsequent media hoopla - that yes, foolishly, she took her own life.

Which is really, really fucking sad.

Ermm haven't I been saying that you miserable old fuck....

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:So you perceive me regarding you as objectionable...not so. Your patriotism is admirable, however it sometimes verges on jingoism..if you believe that I am a liberal then maybe you are correct in your assumption. I am reasonable and broadminded and maybe a little avant garde...

Jingoism?
Nice word; came into major use in the Victorian period; but I can't see how anything I have ever wrote could be construed has having jingoistic connotations. In fact, the opposite would apply to me, because I spend most of my time bemoaning the regime who currently runs Britain PLC.

Look, we all get heated. We all get a little touchy over things that strike a heart string; but at the end of the day, we frequent this place; and I don't know about you, but I kinda of like having amicable discussions that are conducted amicably. Therefore, I apologies for calling you a cunt. It isn't a nice word, and one which I try not to use.

I like it too you cunt...oops I also apologise :mrgreen:

:flop:

:hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 am » by Cornbread714

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Erm, would you care to repeat that, sir?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Cornbread714 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Would I?.....Yessiree

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:59 am » by Cornbread714

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Would I?.....Yessiree

Then please do.

You will receive a no expenses paid vacation, courtesy of DTV. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am » by Ishumble

so sad :(

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 am » by Naranja

OMG could it be so that the one got nothing to do with the other?

If I get a parking ticket tonight and die tomorrow, is that also really really strange??

The topics of this forum has really deteriorated, starting to look like msm,
and dont get me started on all the facebook shit here..

:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

PreviousNext